Hard core Trump supporter - but is he just another establishment goon?

Hopefully Trump is just a beginning. I don't think Washington aka "the swamp" can be fixed overnight like so many libs seem to think. it will take a long time and hopefully be accomplished by the time the conservative who succeeds Trump is out of office. An example of the treachery encasing most of DC is the refusal of congress to repeal ACA. Note I said refusal and not failure. Note also the corrupt judges blocking Trump, etc, etc.

Never thought Trump would do any of the things he promised you...

It was all just what you all wanted to hear....and what he knew would get you to vote for him.

one group it was due to deporting illegals, another the wall

then another group it was picking the Supreme Court Justice that was important to them.

and others it was simply jobs, jobs, jobs and HB1 visas and trade agreements that were all suppose to be redone, renegotiated for the better of Americans

and there was also the ones that voted for him only due to his weighed towards the richest's tax plan, and every day folk that thought his tax plan would benefit them, and corporations looking for a major tax cut on their marginal rates

Then there were the extreme Alt righters, with the Storm Fronters and Proud to be Whiters and 'skinheads of old' types that saw something in him that they liked.

And another group that voted for him only because he was not Hillary.

Plus a group that voted for him mainly due to believing he wasn't the establishment... who reads infowars and all the conspiracy sites involved with the ''Deep State'' Conspiracy and believes it all to be true.

And another group that are just Russian loving commies! :D

Oh, and the phony evangelicals....that whole group that sold their souls to Satan in support of him....they could fit in to the Supreme Court pick group....I suppose?

There are so many different groups of people that saw him for just what they wanted to see him for...regardless of all else that he stood for, and regardless of whether he lived his whole life doing all the things the Bible and your mom and dad, taught you were wrong....!!!!

He was everything to everyone, to all the groups he focused on...and with the right rhetoric that he knew you all were already expressing on the net...

To me though, I saw him as simply a Used Car Salesman or Trump University Salesman... a scam artist.... he just lied so much on the campaign trail...just set off major red warning flags.
We all KNEW Hillary was a criminal. No chance with her...she is clearly a lying opportunist an a terribly corrupt elitist. We have a chance with Trump. No chance with Hillary.

It is that simple.
And we KNEW with facts, that Trump was one....along with being a Putin sympathizer! :eek:
Whenever a lib states "We knew..." bs is to follow.

It was all just what you all wanted to hear....and what he knew would get you to vote for him.

then another group it was picking the Supreme Court Justice that was important to them.

and others it was simply jobs, jobs, jobs and HB1 visas and trade agreements that were all suppose to be redone, renegotiated for the better of Americans

and there was also the ones that voted for him only due to his weighed towards the richest's tax plan, and every day folk that thought his tax plan would benefit them, and corporations looking for a major tax cut on their marginal rates

Then there were the extreme Alt righters, with the Storm Fronters and Proud to be Whiters and 'skinheads of' types that saw something in him that they liked.

Plus a group that voted for him mainly due to believing he wasn't the establishment... who reads infowars and all the conspiracy sites involved with the ''Deep State'' Conspiracy and believes it all to be true.

Oh, and the phony evangelicals....that whole group that sold their souls to Satan in support of him....they could fit in to the Supreme Court pick group....I suppose?

There are so many different groups of people that saw him for just what they wanted to see him for...regardless of all else that he stood for, and regardless of whether he lived his whole life doing all the things the Bible and your mom and dad, taught you were wrong....!!!!

He was everything to everyone, to all the groups he focused on...and with the right rhetoric that he knew you all were already expressing on the net...

To me though, I saw him as simply a Used Car Salesman or Trump University Salesman... a scam artist.... he just lied so much on the campaign trail...just set off major red warning flags.
We all KNEW Hillary was a criminal. No chance with her...she is clearly a lying opportunist an a terribly corrupt elitist. We have a chance with Trump. No chance with Hillary.

It is that simple.
And we KNEW with facts, that Trump was one....along with being a Putin sympathizer! :eek:

Yet you still voted for a known criminal. LMFAO!

You were conned. Trump is and always has been a con.

Even though I despise right wing ideology, Trump made promises to his base that he knew he couldn't follow through with, nor had any attention of doing so.

He even promised things that were appealing to a liberal myself ( like getting money out of politics and not touching medicade and social security). But I knee he wasn't going to follow through with any of that.

Although I believe many of his supporters voted for him because they're xenophobes and racist, I do believe a number of his supporters really believed that Trump cared about them and was going to make America great. They believed he was going to bring those overseas jobs back. They thought he was going to bring something better than ACA.

This is why its important for people to do full research on a candidate before voting for them. Just don't watch Fox news or CNN. Go and research yourself.

Trump is a rich boy. Most rich people are apart of the establishment.
I find it amazingly disingenuous that many think they know Trump is a con, but somehow these same people voted for a known con in Hillary.

Too fucking funny.....
You've been brainwashed by your right wing and Russian hate media that you adore cuz they tell you daily, what YOU WANT to hear.....

Please tell us gipper, how is Hillary more of a criminal or con artist than Trump?

You've been blinded by your deep seeded HATRED for all things Liberal.... :(

Even though I despise right wing ideology, Trump made promises to his base that he knew he couldn't follow through with, nor had any attention of doing so.

He even promised things that were appealing to a liberal myself ( like getting money out of politics and not touching medicade and social security). But I knee he wasn't going to follow through with any of that.

Although I believe many of his supporters voted for him because they're xenophobes and racist, I do believe a number of his supporters really believed that Trump cared about them and was going to make America great. They believed he was going to bring those overseas jobs back. They thought he was going to bring something better than ACA.

This is why its important for people to do full research on a candidate before voting for them. Just don't watch Fox news or CNN. Go and research yourself.

I find it amazingly disingenuous that many think they know Trump is a con, but somehow these same people voted for a known con in Hillary.

Too fucking funny.....
You've been brainwashed by your right wing and Russian hate media that you adore cuz they tell you daily, what YOU WANT to hear.....

Please tell us gipper, how is Hillary more of a criminal or con artist than Trump?

All your lies aside, I have seen several videos of Clinton lying. Over a period of twenty years. So, you stay in shill land, no one cares what utter nonsense you post.

Too fucking funny.....

Hilary was a con. But the difference being Hilary is a qualified con. At least she knows the process of how the government works.

Both of the options that were given to us weren't ideal.

Most people went with the lesser of the evil

Too fucking funny.....

Oh please.

Hillary has a very long history of criminal activities. Trump not so much, no matter what CNN tells you.

Too fucking funny.....

Hilary was a con. But the difference being Hilary is a qualified con. At least she knows the process of how the government works.

Both of the options that were given to us weren't ideal.

Most people went with the lesser of the evil

Hillary is a "qualified con." LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that is really rich and proves without a doubt, you are a big government DUPE for the 1% establishment.

Then there were the extreme Alt righters, with the Storm Fronters and Proud to be Whiters and 'skinheads of old' types that saw something in him that they liked.

It is that simple.
My guess is that, regardless of whether Trump delivers on his promises, his supporters will be satisfied that (a) they kept Hillary from getting into the White House, (b) they at least slowed the overall agenda/progress of the Democrats, and (c) his victory DOES change the landscape of the Supreme Court and other courts for quite a long time.

Would that be a fair guess?

It saddens me that more people (not you necessarily, more people in general) are too lazy, or too indoctrinated to seek out the truth. A sad fact of life is that people only ever truly wake up when they decide to look behind the curtain and see for themselves that this system is and has been corrupt for decades. Trump is playing a part, that's it. He is the shiny object that the magicians are using to distract us from what's truly going on. Illusionist sleight of hand, nothing more.

Too fucking funny.....

Oh please.

Hillary has a very long history of criminal activities. Trump not so much, no matter what CNN tells you.
From my research, Trump was nearly as bad as the Clintons.

See, the thing is, the Clintons were public figures, so the alternative press covered their shenanigans for decades. With Trump, it wasn't as extensively covered. The only thing they focused on was his celebrity gossip.

On top of that, the global elites are the ones that determine everything. The plebes don't decide a thing. They determine nothing.

It was the globalists that wanted Trump in office for their own reasons. For them, it is like playing chess with an ostensibly "free" public. As long as the public remains emancipated, and we have the ability to choose our own careers, say what we want, write what we want, and own guns, we have the illusion in our own minds that we are free.

According to the work of E. Bernays however, a good portion of our thoughts and emotions are dictated and manipulated.

Any serious research into Trumps connection to the CIA, the mafia, and Hotels International would reveal that what he was doing was pretty much the same type of things that the Clintons were doing with the Deep State and getting the same corrupt kick backs. He depends on the same power structures. For those that truly know how the system needs to be reformed, they know what issues need to be addressed, and which ones are a distraction. Trump has done everything that the Clintons would have done. Right down the line. The FED has not changed. Trade policy has not changed. The imperial policy has not changed, nor will it.

The best thing Trump has done for the elites is to keep the citizenry completely distracted from what is actually going on in government. The state of the crumbling finances, the disintegrating state of international affairs, these are things that the globalists actually wanted. As the global economy starts to go down the toilet, they need pretexts for war, and the neo-cons and neo-liberals will need a person that will start wars without the approval of Congress. If that means the POTUS gets booted? What do they care, they have their patsy now.

This election was basically an election between those who believe in the MSM paradigm, and those who follow word of mouth and the alternative press and the internet. However, the thing is, the elites did a job in essentially try to capture the narrative on both. They did a pretty damn good job of it too.

The thing you must remember, it is the globalists that control all the candidates that you have a choice to vote for. The game was up, and the cards were all revealed once the cabinet was revealed and the decisions started being made. All that history about Trump's ties to the mob, and his history with Hotels International and that shady shit in the past revealed that nothing had changed. Especially telling was the complete reversal on his position on the FED.

Anyone that noted he was meeting with Kissinger and Richard Haas should have just stayed home election day, knowing that it wouldn't have mattered one whit who they voted for. In fact, a Hillary victory probably would have been better. Now the Republicans are going to be to blamed when the Republic collapses and the public will welcome the global socialists and their world currency and world arms ban and free speech ban with open arms. The American public will be chomping at the bit to trash the bill of rights after the Trump administration is done.

All the globalists have been to elite Universities, they have all read the classic political science Hegelian strategy tracts. They are playing the long game. The public is being manipulated into their own feudalistic slavery.

At this forum, I watch everyone talk about politics like it is a game of checkers, but it is in fact more like a game of chess. And all of us have been losing since the FED reserve Act. was implemented.

Everyone on this forum, whether they argue and hate each other, identify as alt. right or SJW's, don't realize, they are ALL the white pieces. And Trump and the Clintons? The are the black pieces.

Too fucking funny.....

Oh please.

From my research, Trump was nearly as bad as the Clintons.

See, the thing is, the Clintons were public figures, so the alternative press covered their shenanigans for decades. With Trump, it wasn't as extensively covered. The only thing they focused on was his celebrity gossip.

On top of that, the global elites are the ones that determine everything. The plebes don't decide a thing. They determine nothing.

It was the globalists that wanted Trump in office for their own reasons. For them, it is like playing chess with an ostensibly "free" public. As long as the public remains emancipated, and we have the ability to choose our own careers, say what we want, write what we want, and own guns, we have the illusion in our own minds that we are free.

According to the work of E. Bernays however, a good portion of our thoughts and emotions are dictated and manipulated.

Any serious research into Trumps connection to the CIA, the mafia, and Hotels International would reveal that what he was doing was pretty much the same type of things that the Clintons were doing with the Deep State and getting the same corrupt kick backs. He depends on the same power structures. For those that truly know how the system needs to be reformed, they know what issues need to be addressed, and which ones are a distraction. Trump has done everything that the Clintons would have done. Right down the line. The FED has not changed. Trade policy has not changed. The imperial policy has not changed, nor will it.

The best thing Trump has done for the elites is to keep the citizenry completely distracted from what is actually going on in government. The state of the crumbling finances, the disintegrating state of international affairs, these are things that the globalists actually wanted. As the global economy starts to go down the toilet, they need pretexts for war, and the neo-cons and neo-liberals will need a person that will start wars without the approval of Congress. If that means the POTUS gets booted? What do they care, they have their patsy now.

This election was basically an election between those who believe in the MSM paradigm, and those who follow word of mouth and the alternative press and the internet. However, the thing is, the elites did a job in essentially try to capture the narrative on both. They did a pretty damn good job of it too.

The thing you must remember, it is the globalists that control all the candidates that you have a choice to vote for. The game was up, and the cards were all revealed once the cabinet was revealed and the decisions started being made. All that history about Trump's ties to the mob, and his history with Hotels International and that shady shit in the past revealed that nothing had changed. Especially telling was the complete reversal on his position on the FED.

Anyone that noted he was meeting with Kissinger and Richard Haas should have just stayed home election day, knowing that it wouldn't have mattered one whit who they voted for. In fact, a Hillary victory probably would have been better. Now the Republicans are going to be to blamed when the Republic collapses and the public will welcome the global socialists and their world currency and world arms ban and free speech ban with open arms. The American public will be chomping at the bit to trash the bill of rights after the Trump administration is done.

All the globalists have been to elite Universities, they have all read the classic political science Hegelian strategy tracts. They are playing the long game. The public is being manipulated into their own feudalistic slavery.

At this forum, I watch everyone talk about politics like it is a game of checkers, but it is in fact more like a game of chess. And all of us have been losing since the FED reserve Act. was implemented.

Everyone on this forum, whether they argue and hate each other, identify as alt. right or SJW's, don't realize, they are ALL the white pieces. And Trump and the Clintons? The are the black pieces.

I truly enjoy finding more folks who took the Red Pill :) I have to admit though, it was much easier to not know the truth.

There is no doubt Trump is a disappointment, but many us who voted for him did so to prevent the criminal in a pantsuit, from reaching the White House.

Hillary is not POTUS. That said, I never expected Trump would honor his campaign promises. We have a ruling class today that is entirely corrupt and fraudulent. Additionally, the POTUS is controlled by powerful unseen forces within and without government. He can only do so much, before those forces step in and stop him.
Then why vote at all?

I'm one of those who has been a Trumpster from early on. Totally bought into his message and his proclaimed ideals.

Now, I don't wanna lose my faith but stuff is happening that makes me wonder.

1). H1B visas were increased to allow more temporary workers into the country. This is a status quo move that is the same as it ws in the Obama administration....only increased by 15,000 visas. This takes jobs away from Americans and gives them to lower paid people. That is all it does. It's a form of cheap labor for corporations.
No surprise there but I had expected that to decrease under Trump.

2). Trumps new Communications manager seems to be a hard core liberal. Anthony S (whatever his name is) has been quoted as anti-2nd amendment and left leaning on many issues.

3). Obamacare.....I'd love to say it's not his fault but I voted for him on the promise of repeal and replace. Has he REALLY done every thing he can....OR....is he just part of the Establishment good cop / bad cop game played on the American people?

4). The Wall. Another YUGE campaign promise....that I can't see making any serious headway.

Remember......Trump is a NewYork Upper Upper class member.

I don't know. I'm not really surprised.....I just feel that Conservative America does not stand a chance against the Globalist elitist Establishment gang. Their power is too well established and deep rooted for ANY elected official to change even if they really wanted to.

The Left is easier to manage.....all Democrats have to do is use the race card and call Trump a few bad names and the entire Left will jump on the bandwagon like lemmings en-masse.

If you want to see a more detailed list of Trump lip flops look here....
15 Trump Flip-Flops in 15 Days

Has the "Ever Clever Establishment" pulled the political wool over everyone's face yet again with Donald Trump? As time progresses we'll see. Is there no hope whatsoever that the American people have a REAL and meaningful voice in politics? Is Trump REALLY siding with the American people.....or with the Powers That Be?

Is Trump just another establishment goon playing the same old business as usual game on the American people?

The Establishment gave Democrats Obama in 2008 and in reality, he made MANY establishment traitors MUCH richer but did VERY little for the American people. Will Trump be the same for the Right?

What if I'm right....... where does that leave the American people? Screwed.

I don't think Trump is the evil Orange racist many on the left claim he is, but I AM beginning to wonder what his intentions really are.

There is no doubt Trump is a disappointment, but many us who voted for him did so to prevent the criminal in a pantsuit, from reaching the White House.

Hillary is not POTUS. That said, I never expected Trump would honor his campaign promises. We have a ruling class today that is entirely corrupt and fraudulent. Additionally, the POTUS is controlled by powerful unseen forces within and without government. He can only do so much, before those forces step in and stop him.
Then why vote at all?
True enough. Voting does little to change things. The ruling class/1% establishment/Oligarchy do whatever they like, no matter who is elected or what the people want.

Then there were the extreme Alt righters, with the Storm Fronters and Proud to be Whiters and 'skinheads of' types that saw something in him that they liked.

It is that simple.

You can keep slandering her, but let's be truthful for a change, SHE IS NOT A KNOWN CRIMINAL.....And never was one....you and your ilk have nothing to show for your continual lies about her.....She has not committed a single criminal act, she's never even been charged with any criminal act let alone found guilty of any criminal act. You've simply conjured it all up in your "there has to be a boogeyman to hate mentality....." while you turn a blind eye to the antichrist con man of the century....if not eternity, imo...who is turning America in to shambles, and STRIPPING us of American greatness, as we speak.....

You are right about Trump.

1). Trump has always favored foreign workers over citizens.

2). The mooch is a lefty: he loves gun control.

3). Trump does not care one way or another about Obamacare.

4). The Wall may very well not be started much less built.
Not true!

Trump wants to destroy the lives of millions of Americans just the same way you do.

Then why vote at all?
True enough. Voting does little to change things. The ruling class/1% establishment/Oligarchy do whatever they like, no matter who is elected or what the people want.
If that were true, then why are Democratic and GOP policies so wildly different?

Equal pay for equal work
GOP no
DNC yes

Education
GOP no
DNC yes

Healthcare for all American children
GOP no
DNC yes

Voter suppression
GOP yes
DNC no

Minimum wage
GOP no
DNC yes

Tax Cuts for billionaires
GOP yes
DNC no

The list goes on and on. Just the FACT the GOP is 90% white and the Democrats are everyone else should clue you in.

Guess not.

Then why vote at all?
If that were true, then why are Democratic and GOP policies so wildly different?

Equal pay for equal work
GOP no
DNC yes

Education
GOP no
DNC yes

Healthcare for all American children
GOP no
DNC yes

Voter suppression
GOP yes
DNC no

Minimum wage
GOP no
DNC yes

Tax Cuts for billionaires
GOP yes
DNC no

The list goes on and on. Just the FACT the GOP is 90% white and the Democrats are everyone else should clue you in.

Guess not.
When will you learn, it is not what they say. It is what they do.

It is that simple.

You can keep slandering her, but let's be truthful for a change, SHE IS NOT A KNOWN CRIMINAL.....And never was one....you and your ilk have nothing to show for your continual lies about her.....She has not committed a single criminal act, she's never even been charged with any criminal act let alone found guilty of any criminal act. You've simply conjured it all up in your "there has to be a boogeyman to hate mentality....." while you turn a blind eye to the antichrist con man of the century....if not eternity, imo...who is turning America in to shambles, and STRIPPING us of American greatness, as we speak.....
She is a criminal...and clearly so.

I am sorry you can't accept the truth. But, it is the truth none the less.

Forum List

Back