Hamas off terrorist organisations list...

I'm going to London soon, I'll have a look around and get back to you. Of course, I'll have to be vigilant, everyone knows those "ISLAMONAZIS" have expert Ninja training....

Revealed London s top 20 most popular names for baby boys and girls - London - News - London Evening Standard

Top 20 boys' names (London)
  1. Muhammad
  2. Daniel
  3. Alexander
  4. Mohammed
Wonder wher he got that information from, as the ONS website doesn't differeniate between cities. From the information available on the ONS website regarding baby boys names, babies with the names Muhammad/Mohammad (combined) comprised 3.3% of all baby boys born in the UK in 2013, which means 96.7% of baby boys were called something else. In fact the name Oliver on its own, comprised about 3% of all baby boys named in the UK in 2013. To be fair, the name Muhammad has risen in popularity over the last 10 years to number 15, from 61, but Mohammed has dropped in popularity from 21 to 23.

Given the London Evening Standard is part owned by the Daily Mail (the bulk is owned by a Russian oligarch and ex-KGB agent) and is a right-wing agenda driven tabloid, I wouldn't give it too much credibility.

Wow. That's a lot of venomous spin given the innocuous nature of the info ... that the Muslim community is large and growing in London. What are you defending in this matter? Do you have any conflicting info?

Actually the fact of the matter is Mohammad and its derivates ie Muhammad, Muhamad, Mohamad, Mohamed, Mohammed, is the number one name in the UK last year.

Prove it.

Will this do

Most popular baby names The top 20 boys and girls names in England and Wales - Home News - UK - The Independent

Muhammad is the most popular babies’ name in England and Wales, when its three main spelling variations are counted. Amelia was the top name for girls for the third year in a row.
More than 7,400 boys were called Muhammad, Mohammed or Mohammad last year. Oliver, the name which officially took the top spot, was only given to 6,949 babies.

Does Hamas battle with anyone else besides Israel?

Jordan, Egypt, Syria, USA, Europe, Russia and a few other minor states.

I don't think so. That would be Israel.

All attacked by hamas or in the name of hamas over the years. You really need to get out more and see just what is going on

What you want me to go the ME , and Israel, are you nuts. I will stay in Mi thank you.

YEP another ISLAMONAZI STOOGE MUSHROOM
:cuckoo: :scared1:

As a European, I really can't agree that Europe is becoming the new MidEast...

I haven't seen any ISIS-lovers here recently...

Londonistan? Classic example? Got links to back that up Lipush?

I'm going to London soon, I'll have a look around and get back to you. Of course, I'll have to be vigilant, everyone knows those "ISLAMONAZIS" have expert Ninja training....

Revealed London s top 20 most popular names for baby boys and girls - London - News - London Evening Standard

Top 20 boys' names (London)
  1. Muhammad
  2. Daniel
  3. Alexander
  4. Mohammed
Wonder wher he got that information from, as the ONS website doesn't differeniate between cities. From the information available on the ONS website regarding baby boys names, babies with the names Muhammad/Mohammad (combined) comprised 3.3% of all baby boys born in the UK in 2013, which means 96.7% of baby boys were called something else. In fact the name Oliver on its own, comprised about 3% of all baby boys named in the UK in 2013. To be fair, the name Muhammad has risen in popularity over the last 10 years to number 15, from 61, but Mohammed has dropped in popularity from 21 to 23.

Given the London Evening Standard is part owned by the Daily Mail (the bulk is owned by a Russian oligarch and ex-KGB agent) and is a right-wing agenda driven tabloid, I wouldn't give it too much credibility.

Wow. That's a lot of venomous spin given the innocuous nature of the info ... that the Muslim community is large and growing in London. What are you defending in this matter? Do you have any conflicting info?

Just a natural reaction brought about by being exposed to the mountain of lies and BS spouted by the Hasbarats on this board. Didn't notice any "venomous spin", that comes exclusively from Hasbarats, I was just stating the facts, ma'am; Oh, the population increase of Muslims in London has been 3.9% from 2001 to 2011 and Muslims comprise 12.4% of the total population of London... DAMN! They're taking over! Run for the hills! The Mooslims are coming!

Actually the fact of the matter is Mohammad and its derivates ie Muhammad, Muhamad, Mohamad, Mohamed, Mohammed, is the number one name in the UK last year.

Prove it.

Will this do

Most popular baby names The top 20 boys and girls names in England and Wales - Home News - UK - The Independent

Muhammad is the most popular babies’ name in England and Wales, when its three main spelling variations are counted. Amelia was the top name for girls for the third year in a row.
More than 7,400 boys were called Muhammad, Mohammed or Mohammad last year. Oliver, the name which officially took the top spot, was only given to 6,949 babies.

Yes thanks. There are 451 more Muhammad/Mohammed/Mohammads in the Uk then there are Olivers....Run for the hills! The Moooslims are coming!...wait, how many of those Muhammad/Mohammed/Mohammads were chosen by non-Muslim parents? We're only assuming that Muslim parents call their sons Muhammad/Mohammed/Mohammad.

Good find SAYIT. You always have to take a close look at the articles that these Palestinian ass kissers post. There's always something that contradicts their bullshit lies.

Well, what a dumbass....

Where is the lie exactly?

Either Hamas is off the terrorist list or it isn't!

So, because you don't like that Hamas is OFF the terrorist list makes it a LIE?

No Contradictions. No Bullshit. No Lies.

Just a fact that you don't agree with.... Hmmm where have I seen that before!

Read my post again moron. You have some serious reading comprehension issues.

The only one with reading issues here is you dumbass...

FACT - Hamas are off terrorist list...

So what lie are you trying to prove?

Fact, the law of attraction is a scientific factuality.

Say tomorrow the UN decides it's not real.

Will it stop heavy objects from falling towards earth?

Yeah, like I thoughts.

So they took Hamas off of the black list. Does it make them mother Teresa?

Big effin' deal.

Whooo BIG deflection there Lipush...

Well 'done'??

Deflection? Hamas is a terror organization, period.

Fuck Europe.

Well, what a dumbass....

Where is the lie exactly?

Either Hamas is off the terrorist list or it isn't!

So, because you don't like that Hamas is OFF the terrorist list makes it a LIE?

No Contradictions. No Bullshit. No Lies.

Just a fact that you don't agree with.... Hmmm where have I seen that before!

Yeah, like I thoughts.

Big effin' deal.

Well 'done'??

Fuck Europe.

Oh thats not nice Lipush...

Just imagine if someone said that about Israel...

Yeah, like I thoughts.

Big effin' deal.

Well 'done'??

Fuck Europe.

Sadly that's what all ththe moral and enlightened states say about Israel, there's Syria and Cuba and further examples..uhmm..

Yeah, like I thoughts.

Big effin' deal.

Well 'done'??

Fuck Europe.

Sadly that's what all ththe moral and enlightened states say about Israel, there's Syria and Cuba and further examples..uhmm..

Yep, it sad...

Yeah, like I thoughts.

Big effin' deal.

Well 'done'??

Fuck Europe.

The Zionists have been doing that to Europe for about 100 years now, we're finally cottoning on to the fact now.

Yeah, like I thoughts.

Big effin' deal.

Well 'done'??

Fuck Europe.

Yep, it sad...
Luckily the bad guys have the bigger guns or that would've been a world scale massacre.
Yeah good job logic.

Yeah, like I thoughts.

Big effin' deal.

Well 'done'??

Fuck Europe.

Yep, it sad...

What's really sad is that the Israelis bring it on themselves.

Yeah, like I thoughts.

Big effin' deal.

Well 'done'??

Fuck Europe.

They do all the time. Where have you been?

Israel angry with EU removal of Hamas from terror list
Thursday, 18 December 2014 13:13
Israel responded angrily to a European Union court's decision yesterday to remove Hamas from a list of terrorist organisations.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu commented on the court's decision saying that Israel was "not satisfied" with the explanations the EU gave that Hamas's removal is only a technical matter.
He added: "The burden of proof is on the EU and we expect them to immediately return Hamas to the list where everyone realises it should be."
(who is Israel to tell the EU what to do?)

Bla bla bla

"If someone thinks that sacrificing Israel will save Europe, they are wrong. Israel is strong and knows how to defend itself against those who seek its harm. The Europeans themselves will be the ones to suffer from the strengthening of terrorist organisations like Hamas," he continued. (Sounds like Israel will make sure of that, sounds like a threat from Israel)

Meanwhile, Minister of the Knesset Danny Danon of the Likud party said: "The Europeans must believe that their blood is more sacred than the blood of the Jews which they see as unimportant. (Here we go again, anti Semitism is to blame once again)

That is the only way to explain the EU court's decision to remove Hamas from the terror blacklist."
"In Europe they must have forgotten that Hamas kidnapped three boys and fired thousands of rockets last summer at Israeli citizens," he added. (He has a poor memory, it was Israel who killed thousand of Pals of which about 600 were children, and who destroyed hundreds of homes, and infrastructure- who are the terrorists, and who started it? Israel!! , you have a short memory)

Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein, of the Likud party, said the European Union "must have lost its mind". (Its apparent who has really lost their minds, the Israel government)

Israel angry with EU removal of Hamas from terror list

The europeans are once again sick of dealing with the zionist jews.

Every century the european people rise up against the juden.

Hopefully this time there will be a true final solution to the jewish problem. ..... :cool:

Well if they're that unhappy, they can leave Eurovision, or impose sanctions...no wait, that would destroy their economy (sanctions, not Eurovision:D).

Forum List

Back