Hamas, Fatah Agree Palestinian Authority To Take Control Of Gaza

What genocidal maniacs?

Those from a society where the mass murder of Jews is rewarded with posters and street signs, and where a genocidal organization vowing to "kill Jews until they hide behind rocks and trees" is considered a mainstream political party.

If a political movement were to arise in the United States that promised to kill blacks or hispanics until they hid behind rocks and trees, I'm sure you would be down with that, right? If they were then elected to power, I'm sure you would be championing those who elected them just as you are doing here, correct?

What genocidal maniacs?

Those from a society where the mass murder of Jews is rewarded with posters and street signs, and where a genocidal organization vowing to "kill Jews until they hide behind rocks and trees" is considered a mainstream political party.

If a political movement were to arise in the United States that promised to kill blacks or hispanics until they hid behind rocks and trees, I'm sure you would be down with that, right? If they were then elected to power, I'm sure you would be championing those who elected them just as you are doing here, correct?

Are you talking about a group within a people or the entire people? If you are talking about Hamas, I have no sympathy for them. If your talking about Palestinians as a whole...they are a people who's lands have been and continue to be stolen, and who are stateless and existing under military occupation. Their leadership has not done well by them. But that does not cancel their rights as a people nor does it make someone who supports those rights "Arab Supremist" whatever the hell that is.

Are you talking about a group within a people or the entire people? If you are talking about Hamas, I have no sympathy for them. If your talking about Palestinians as a whole...they are a people who's lands have been and continue to be stolen, and who are stateless and existing under military occupation. Their leadership has not done well by them. But that does not cancel their rights as a people nor does it make someone who supports those rights "Arab Supremist" whatever the hell that is.

Flooding Israel with a huge number of people who were not born there and who desire the death of Jews above all else is not an inherent "right".

Even if you happen to think it is.

If an Arab has a deed to property in Israel, they should be recompensed financially. If they wish a state, and were willing to follow procedures necessary to secure such a state, they should have one. They are not willing to do that, however, as they have people such as yourself who have bought into their propaganda lock, stock and barrel, and who consider them as having inherent rights other people do not have.

Last edited:

Flooding Israel with a huge number of people who were not born there and who desire the death of Jews above all else is not an inherent "right".

That's a misrepresentation of what the real issues are.

Even if you happen to think it is.

If an Arab has a deed to property in Israel, they should be recompensed financially. If they wish a state, and were tilling to follow procedures necessary to secure such a state, they should have one.

Uhh...is there some sort of handbook out there? Israel was founded and secured through terrorism. Is that the handbook they should be using?

They are not willing to do that, however, as they have people such as yourself who have bought into their propaganda lock, stock and barrel, and who consider them as having inherent rights other people do not have.

The have the same rights as any other people.

Uhh...is there some sort of handbook out there? Israel was founded and secured through terrorism. Is that the handbook they should be using?

As far as a "handbook" is concerned, I would suggest you read some real history and do so without your prejudice against Jews.

If you prefer to just repeat cartoonish views you have gleaned from websites devoted to creating useful idiots out of uneducated western illiberal leftists , however, you are certainly free to do so.

As far as a "handbook" is concerned, I would suggest you read some real history and do so without your prejudice against Jews.

If you prefer to just repeat cartoonish views you have gleaned from websites devoted to creating useful idiots out of uneducated western illiberal leftists , however, you are certainly free to do so.

I suggest you don't make idiotic assumptions about people, but I certainly can't stop you from doing that any more than I can stop you from misrepresenting the complex issues involved in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. If you wish to actually discuss it beyond "cartoonish views" then you need to provide something other than "cartoonish views" to the discussion. Neither the history nor the events today are as black and white as you try to wish them to be. Let me know when you wish to move beyond juvenile insults.

Forum List

Back