Halloween - Tradition?

I live on a dead end, so we don't get many kids around here. None last year actually. There are some kids in the neighborhood, but if they go out, they probably go in the other direction where there are more houses.
Nobody wants to be trapped in the cul-de-sac with you.

Stalker, am I going to have to put you back on ignore, or are you going to learn how to behave like an adult?
What do you mean "stalker?" What was the last time I talked to you. You popped up on this thread becasue I was already in discussion in it. :badgrin::banana:

WHAT? What do you want now?

Do you have any?

Particular candy you give out?
Do you lock up the house and shut off the lights and go somewhere?
Do you dress up and go out with the kids? Go to a party elsewhere?

Ever have "retribution" for running out of candy or not being home?

There is absolutely nothing traditional about Halloween as it is "celebrated" in this country! It is totally a sales gimmick thought up by business to fill their coffers.

Hallowed Eve was a pre-celebration of All Saints Day, I time to remember and honor deceased members of the family. Gifts were taken to the tombs and graves.

Everything else is BS! :9:

Little creeper, what is bothering you NOW? :D Is there something you would like to discuss and get off your tiny little chicken chest?
Hahaha.. it is so easy... You came out to play so fast and I did not even ask about your age. :badgrin::banana:

So what is your problem? You don't want me to post on the same threads as you? Well guess what? I think you KNOW what I'm going to say. :lol: Now, little creeper, unless you want me to place you back on the ignore list where all the creepy little trolls end up, then you'd better MAN up!

Do you have any?

Particular candy you give out?
Do you lock up the house and shut off the lights and go somewhere?
Do you dress up and go out with the kids? Go to a party elsewhere?

Ever have "retribution" for running out of candy or not being home?

Usually get candy I myself would eat. Unfortunately that has the effect of my eating it and very little remaining for any trick or treaters. :)

They have a party for the kids, then a later one for the adults here every year in our clubhouse. Been making cupcakes and/or cookies every year plus some wrapped conventional candy. Haven't checked out the adult party yet though. Not a party -person. Like the idea, like people, just not a social butterfly.

So what is your problem? You don't want me to post on the same threads as you? Well guess what? I think you KNOW what I'm going to say. :lol: Now, little creeper, unless you want me to place you back on the ignore list where all the creepy little trolls end up, then you'd better MAN up!
Please don't!!! You will hurt me!! :poke:

Please don't!!! You will hurt me!! :poke:

Well then, smarten up!

Forum List

Back