What Are Your Favorite Halloween Traditions?

I can't believe so many of you are glorifying the devil. Oh yeah, you're liberals with no morals, so I'm not surprised.

Umm,.. I don't see any liberals in this thread. Lighten-up it's mostly all fake anyways and just for fun. :rolleyes:

Hall

Mine are
Excorcist
Halloween
Silence of the Lambs
Dracula most versions
Any movie with Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing.
Most Frankenstein Movies.

Favorite Line from a scary movie - '' of course, I'm not a monster I'm British'' - Peter Cushing

Yeah, I love The Exorcist too, but it isn't my favorite favorite. I can't wait to see the new one. It looks awesome!!! :D

The Original Halloween is my go to... but I also like old science fiction movies too... like some of those black and white films... I stay up late watching TCM on Halloween...

One night I made the mistake while home alone and at night near Halloween of reading the original novel Dracula.
I spent the entire night with all the lights on and on the couch under a comforter peeking out expecting to see''
him'' well done novel I recommend but not at night and alone ;)

One night I made the mistake while home alone and at night near Halloween of reading the original novel Dracula.
I spent the entire night with all the lights on and on the couch under a comforter peeking out expecting to see''

him'' well done novel I recommend but not at night and alone ;)

You just made me think of something.

Oh and here's the link to the above video for those courageous enough to read it. For the record though, I've read it aloud before and nothing ever happened to me. It's just a fun scary story to me. :)

That Brittney girl shouldn't be playing with demons though.

Man I am SO excited right now that we only have a few more days to go until we go into the scariest month of the year!!! :D

I can't pick what I love the best about Halloween since it's like Christmas in October for me. I love the candy, pumpkins, pumpkin rolls and most anything and everything scary.

This year is also a first for me since I got my first ever adult Halloween party to go to and when I got my Pennywise costume, opening it up was equivalent to Christmas morning. 😁 (Oh I love Halloween movies and music too.)

View attachment 835512

My favorite Halloween tradition is the flaming bag of dog poop on the doorstep trick. Except I don't have any neighbors close by, so I usually do it to myself.

My favorite Halloween tradition is the flaming bag of dog poop on the doorstep trick. Except I don't have any neighbors close by, so I usually do it to myself.

i-got-nothin-obvqzf.jpg

And yes it's true, I watch stuff like this even though I think they're idiots. Ironic isn't it?

Disclaimer: PLEASE don't try this at home.

And I think that last part is just because I love being scared but I would never actually do what they're doing. I just get a kick of watching other people be stupid as well. I mean we get that twenty-four seven in this country right now as it's currently being run by one of my worst fears... clowns. 🤡

Forum List

Back