Eating Meat

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
My niece asked me why I eat meat like Beef, Pork, Lamb, Chicken, Turkey and Fish... even with complete veganism trending.

This is what I told her.
Because I don't give a flying fuck about them or their trends.
And have you ever seen these vegans ?

First of all they are not getting the nutrition that they need through what they are eating, and they entirely underweight, and they only think that they are intelligent, but their brains are in fact dying and shrinking because their brain isn't getting the nutrition and fuel that it needs to function as a human brain.

I have never lost a checkers game, a chess game, a card game, a board game, or a video game against a vegan.

And my brain works differently than most other people, actually in a lot of ways, advantageously.
But it gets the nutrition that it needs and its still a Homo Sapien, Human brain.

I also repeatedly scored higher in unbiased IQ tests than any vegan who has been like that for any significant amount of time.

And as I said before, they are also completely underweight and they are very weak compared to most other people, because their bodies, like their brains are not getting the fuel that it needs.

I do what I need to do, not what somebody else who is a nitwit decides to get mad at me for.
Nitwits have gotten pissed off at me because I wont go shoot up with heroin with them.

Nitwits have also gotten mad at me because I support myself, I'm in business for myself and I do pretty good, and I'm good at what I do.

I don't care about that either.

Last edited:
  • Banned
yes she does eat meat, but her personality and her diet and where she is heading in her life are all fucked up.

I have never lost a checkers game, a chess game, a card game, a board game, or a video game against a vegan.

And my brain works differently than most other people, actually in a lot of ways, advantageously.

Wow winning board games is quite an accomplishment. Your brain is probably reincarnated from Einstein.

Wow winning board games is quite an accomplishment. Your brain is probably reincarnated from Einstein.

Ask admin to change your name. People will think you pack fudge.

What makes you think I don't?

What makes you think I don't?

You are what queers call a gay whore. Queers refer to sex as sex rather than fudge packing. You give queers a bad name.

Like I said ask admin for a new name. I had been drunk when I created my last one..

Last edited:
The Human Body needs good sources of Protein and Fat. Tofu and GMO Soy won't fill that need.

Lordy lordy lordy ... Its hard to believe that the same old ignorant misconceptions about vegetarian/vegan diets are still around.

I've been vegetarian or vegan since 1982. I don't eat any meat or dairy but do eat eggs because I know the people who have the chickens. (Its actually impossible to be truly vegan.)

My entire family is obese, diabetic, have heart disease and cancer. I have none of those. I'm 69 and the oldest of my surviving siblings. Three died of diet-related disease and one more, my baby sister, is obese, diabetic and looks like she's about 85yo.

Its not at all difficult to get the nutrition you need from a vegetarian or vegan diet. OTOH, one can eat nothing but pepsi and chips can say they are vegan, look like hell and not live very long.

The average American diet is toxic and meat is only part of the problem.

10330241_706865666019119_2734672709792063852_n_zps29e495c1.jpg

Eat whatever you want but educate yourself.

Bill%20Simmons.jpg

More here.

Forum List

Back