• Jaws

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
What's your favorite?
Any "sleepers" you can recommend?

It's not Horror really, but I like Rocky Horror Picture Show (have seen it live as well, interesting experience!)

Silence of the Lambs

hannibal-lecter.jpg

Last edited:
rocky horror live is kick ass.....we did that a few years ago and i am looking for a live show for the 40 th anniversary

I need to get my husband to do it (go with me, he'll never go on stage....)
I only did it once, don't know why I never went back... and, hubby even has a friend that is into it .... so maybe this year :)

"Wait Until Dark," Efram Zimbalist Jr., Audrey Hepburn, and Alan Arkin were good and the use of horror very effective.

I like The Shining

I LOVE the Shining. I need to add it.....

Stephen King "purists" do not like it though........
Why? because it doesn't live up to the book?

I guess. I thought it did a good job, but, I'm not a Stephen King "fanatic" - I thought the mood and tone of the film was spot on and perfect.... loved it!
I think it's a classic movie and it stands up on it's own. I love the book also.

Oldboy (S. Korea) is hands down the scariest film I've ever seen. It wasn't even that violent, either.

Mammon (Norway) isn't a horror movie but a TV thriller/drama and is by far the darkest shit I've ever seen on TV.

I like The Shining

I guess. I thought it did a good job, but, I'm not a Stephen King "fanatic" - I thought the mood and tone of the film was spot on and perfect.... loved it!
I think it's a classic movie and it stands up on it's own. I love the book also.

Have you read Pet Sematary?

Oldboy (S. Korea) is hands down the scariest film I've ever seen. It wasn't even that violent, either.

Mammon (Norway) isn't a horror movie but a TV thriller/drama and is by far the darkest shit I've ever seen on TV.

hmmmm not sure I will see those... the film that "bothered" me more than any I have seen was "Jacob's Ladder" with Tim Robbins....

hmmmm not sure I will see those... the film that "bothered" me more than any I have seen was "Jacob's Ladder" with Tim Robbins....

Is it because they're subtitled?

Is it because they're subtitled?

No, they sound like they could be disturbing... subtitles don't bother me... I really don't get any more/less out of a movie whether it's subtitled or spoken....

Pet Cemetery is scary. So is Salem's Lot, a vampire story.

You spelled it correctly, but, the book title is mis-spelled "Sematary" (just so you don't think I'm a dummy! .... :)

I like The Shining

Have you read Pet Sematary?
Yes, but it was a long time ago. Not one of my favorites.

Forum List

Back