Haley Voters

They will re-elect Ole Sleepy Joe Biden.

This video depicts Republicans, I repeat Republican voters, vowing not to vote for Donald Jay Trump.

Including voters that pulled the trigger for him in 2016. Watch...

They SAY they are Republican voters but probably most are not. It seems most of those supporting Haley are either Democrats who say they want her but really are doing it to hurt Trump or Independents and a few Republicans who would not describe themselves as having the MAGA vision or even being conservative.

Probably no politician in history has 100% approval from members of his/her own party.

You have NEVER caught me in ANY lies, because I don't have any need to lie. You saying I'm lying, as always, is proof of nothing.

You've contribed nothing to this thread other than to deny everything the left posts, with no links, and no discussion of what was posted.

I keep asking you about what Biden policies are far left, and you call me a liar. I've asked what it is about trans children that you refuse to treat them with respect, and again you have no answers.

I give you policy discussion, you give me lies and insults. And then you accuse me of "running away" when I give up on you as stupid and intellectually lazy.
Your first lie: So show me where in this thread did I say anything about transgender childern, you are making up a lie.

Second lie: Where did I say I am refusing to treat them with respect?

You take back your lies or just leave every like every time I catch you in a lie.

They will re-elect Ole Sleepy Joe Biden.

This video depicts Republicans, I repeat Republican voters, vowing not to vote for Donald Jay Trump.

Including voters that pulled the trigger for him in 2016. Watch...

Vermont wasn't Haley voters voting for it it was a test run for the algorithm

They're gonna cheat

The videos out there

gvvb bb .jpeg

Many will, yes. Others will vote third party (me) or not at all. Some will hold their nose and vote for Trump.

After the way your camp has treated Haley and her supporters, how could you possibly believe they are going to unite with you? Besides, Trump repeatedly continues to claim he doesn't need their votes.
the majority of Haleys [minus the dims] will vote for Trump ... Haley will endorse the republican nominee soon [probably haggling for a high position in Trumps admin behind the scenes] or her political career is over ...

Your first lie: So show me where in this thread did I say anything about transgender childern, you are making up a lie.

You take back your lies or just leave every like every time I catch you in a lie.

Dragonlady Since you claim you don’t lie and you don’t run from threads. Can you back up your claims?

Please answer and show us you are what you claim.

so you believe most of her voters will vote for a far left democrat eh ? lol ! nah pall republicans are going to come out in record numbers and vote the tryrant Briben out of office .
And not just any ordinary far-left Democrat: one who is so demented that he can’t complete a sentence or remember how to exit a stage.

Haley voters have this option

Support a Democrat

Support a unhinged Republican who will not even attempt to get them to vote for him
Ignoring them because he is self absorbed

stay at home and watch the guy who in their mind is worst than a democrat

works for me

Hell has no fury like a scorn republican

'Nikki Haley got trounced': Trump responds after becoming presumptive GOP nominee​

hell has plenty of room for an idiot

Last edited:
Haley voters have this option

Support a Democrat

Support a unhinged Republican who will not even attempt to get them to vote for him
Ignoring them because he is self absorbed

stay at home and watch the guy who in their mind is worst than a democrat

works for me

Hell has no fury like a scorn republican

'Nikki Haley got trounced': Trump responds after becoming presumptive GOP nominee​

hell has plenty of room for an idiot
RFK Jr is going to make sure Biden is stopped from continuing his destruction of America. I’m going to donate to his campaign

RFK - go for it and follow your beliefs
I will indeed. He had a money problem before, but he solved that with his VP pick. Plus, since she’s such a radical leftist, and he himself is a liberal, he won’t pull from Trump. He’ll pull from Biden, which is the plan.

RFK Jr is going to make sure Biden is stopped from continuing his destruction of America. I’m going to donate to his campaign

You falsely assume that because his name is "Kennedy", that Democrats will vote for a radical right wing loon, who is just as batshit crazy as Trump. Even Kennedy's family are saying their brother is "unwell" and that no one should vote for him.

Those covering his rallies are seeing an awful lot of disaffected Trump voters there. Kennedy's hatred of Jews and anti-vax politics is closer to Republicans than Democrats.

Forum List

Back