Haley Voters

Far left of social issues???? Hardly. You're so far to the right you've lost all perspective.

Every first world nation on the planet has LIBERALIZED abortion access, except the USA. This includes Italy and Ireland - two staunchly Catholic countries. Only the USA with the highest death rate in the first world from the complication of pregnancy and child birth, is restricting abortion access.

Every first world nation on the planet has made it easier for citizens to vote, except the USA. That's because Republicans don't win when the PEOPLE vote.

Mercedes?

FYI, Melania wasn't at CPAC.

1709750732261.png

Even Snopes thinks you're a moron.

The American Conservative Union, which runs CPAC, is chaired by her husband, Matt Schlapp. At the beginning of the speech, Trump thanked both of them, looking to his far left as he did so:

He's so-called trying to, not nearly hard enough.

But that's one, and it's fairly recent.

What else?

BTW,
this is still fiscal and not social policy, so still waiting on something socially "far left."
Forgiving student loans are social issue that Biden wants to cure with government money. Welfare is another social issue that uses government money. Another far left position is on transgender is far left but he is trying to move it to mainstream. Fantasy is not the governments business.

They will re-elect Ole Sleepy Joe Biden.

This video depicts Republicans, I repeat Republican voters, vowing not to vote for Donald Jay Trump.

Including voters that pulled the trigger for him in 2016. Watch...

Haley's dozens of voters will tip the election to Biden.

DURR

Many will, yes. Others will vote third party (me) or not at all. Some will hold their nose and vote for Trump.

After the way your camp has treated Haley and her supporters, how could you possibly believe they are going to unite with you? Besides, Trump repeatedly continues to claim he doesn't need their votes.
How did we treat them.

Did we call them rubes?

Did we call them a cult?

No... That was you.

I treat you like shit because you're a whiny cocksucking little bitch.

Other Haley supporters I treat much differently.

Forgiving student loans are social issue that Biden wants to cure with government money. Welfare is another social issue that uses government money. Another far left position is on transgender is far left but he is trying to move it to mainstream. Fantasy is not the governments business.
No, those are fiscal policies, not social. Learn the diference.

What should happen to transgendered citizens? What do you want done w/and/or to them?

No, those are fiscal policies, not social. Learn the diference.

What should happen to transgendered citizens? What do you want done w/and/or to them?
They need to be left alone to live their lives. I don’t need to give them special pronouns or pretend they are a different sex.

Welfare is no longer a social issue, who knew.

They need to be left alone to live their lives. I don’t need to give them special pronouns or pretend they are a different sex.

Welfare is no longer a social issue, who knew.
What do you mean by "left alone to live their lives?"

That's what they want now.

They want you to refer to them as their updated sex.

Is that what you have a problem with?

What do you mean by "left alone to live their lives?"

That's what they want now.

They want you to refer to them as their updated sex.

Is that what you have a problem with?
I leave them alone, I don’t have a problem.

Why can’t they leave me alone and not ask me to lie?

Updated sex? Did they biologically ”update“ their sex or do they simply wanting you to lie and call biological males, women and biological females, males?

Joe Biden knows very well who he is and what day of the week it is. Only an idiot believes that Biden is senile and you’re that idiot.

Donald Trump can’t finish a thought, doesn’t know who is running against and has forgotten his wife’s name.

Stop believing lies about Joe Biden and Donald Trump and start looking at the reality.
Wow, another crazed MSNBC zombie b*tch that thinks they know everything. Biden often gets things right when he has a teleprompter or cards. His track record hasn't been so great when he lack those two things. And polls consistently show that more people think Biden is senile compared to Trump.

Your claim that Trump forgot his wife's name is overtly false:

"Former President Trump was talking to Mercedes Schlapp, his former White House director of strategic communications and wife of Conservative Political Action Conference chair Matt Schlapp, who was sitting to Trump’s left in the audience. Trump was not referring to his wife, Melania."

If Trump is so damning to himself, then how come the MSM liberal freaks won't even let him talk on their shows?

gotcha-bitch-gisvas.jpg

Updated sex? Did they biologically ”update“ their sex or do they simply wanting you to lie and call biological males, women and biological females, males?
Are you suggesting that you were once molested by a trans-gendered citizen?

If so, then I want you know that I'm very sorry for your troubles and I want you to know that it's not your fault.

Are you suggesting that you were once molested by a trans-gendered citizen?

If so, then I want you know that I'm very sorry for your troubles and I want you to know that it's not your fault.
You can’t participate in a discussion so you start lying.

Last edited:
Again, we are talking Biden, not others.

What "far left social policies" is Biden in favour of??? I cannot think of a single "far left policy" that any Democrat is in favour of.

Republicans have taken to opposing everything. You're complaining about measles outbreaks and communicable diseases coming from immigrants. The measles, smallpox, TB and polio are coming from unvaxxed right wingers spreading it throughout the schools by refusing to vaccinate their children.

American right wingers opposed covid vaccines mandates, despite having been vaccinated as children. That's because their leaders, all of whom were fully vaxxed, told them the lie that vaccine mandates were a threat to their "freedom".

Your enemies around the world, magnified these lies and bullshit around covid and public health measures, and Donald Trump was one of their most effective messengers. Donald Trump was the most effective weapon in the destruction of the US economy since 9-11.

They will re-elect Ole Sleepy Joe Biden.

This video depicts Republicans, I repeat Republican voters, vowing not to vote for Donald Jay Trump.

Including voters that pulled the trigger for him in 2016. Watch...

No they won't. They might stay home but they won't vote for the demise of the country.

Why do you have a problem with lying to these children about their sex, when you lie to them about so many other things - like they have the right too privacy, and equal rights under the law???? The lie you're telling us is that you're being honest here. We're not buying it.

You're very selective about the lies you choose to tell, just like you're all too eager to believe the lies you've been told about other people.

Why do you have a problem with lying to these children about their sex, when you lie to them about so many other things - like they have the right too privacy, and equal rights under the law????
How is that a lie?

No they won't. They might stay home but they won't vote for the demise of the country.

Voting for Donald Trump IS voting for the demise of the country. And as we learned all too well in 2016, staying home and not voting for either one of them, is not an option. It's the people who refused to vote for Hillary Clinton and stayed home, that allowed Trump to pull an inside straight in the EC and steal the election.

I didn't say it was, I was replying to the poster who says he refuses to lie to these childfren.
sigh... here's what you said: "Why do you have a problem with lying to these children about their sex, when you lie to them about so many other things - like they have the right too privacy, and equal rights under the law????"

What the hell are you talking about??

What "far left social policies" is Biden in favour of??? I cannot think of a single "far left policy" that any Democrat is in favour of.

Republicans have taken to opposing everything. You're complaining about measles outbreaks and communicable diseases coming from immigrants. The measles, smallpox, TB and polio are coming from unvaxxed right wingers spreading it throughout the schools by refusing to vaccinate their children.

American right wingers opposed covid vaccines mandates, despite having been vaccinated as children. That's because their leaders, all of whom were fully vaxxed, told them the lie that vaccine mandates were a threat to their "freedom".

Your enemies around the world, magnified these lies and bullshit around covid and public health measures, and Donald Trump was one of their most effective messengers. Donald Trump was the most effective weapon in the destruction of the US economy since 9-11.
So you have nothing, just beat up the other party. I’m not playing your childish games, life is too good to waste my time reading your childish un factual rants, you remind me far right wing nuts, I don’t waste time reading their crap either. Let me know when you really want to discuss a subject.

Forum List

Back