You are better off today than you were 4 years ago

We certainly are better off financially et all than we were four years ago.
If you're an investor. Not if you're a typical wage earning American. Every single category of living expense has increased by a wide margin over the past four years.

Personal debt is the highest it's ever been. Homelessness has reached all time highs across the country. But the very small investor class and the even smaller group that depends on investment for their income has done well.

Hopefully they can pool all 3 to 4% of their voting power to put Biden back in. In the meantime an enormous percentage of the voters are looking at their own circumstances from the angle of non-investment income.

Isn't that to be expected after a worldwide pandemic closes down most of the world economies?
Perhaps.... However correct messaging seeks to recognize circumstances that 90% plus of the voting public live with. Continuing to tell them that they're too stupid to know that the economy is good is really a losing message. Most people do not parse fineries of economic mechanics. They look at their paycheck.... They look at the bank.... They do the simple math and never really go beyond it.
Not acknowledging them is a big mistake.

If you're an investor. Not if you're a typical wage earning American. Every single category of living expense has increased by a wide margin over the past four years.

Personal debt is the highest it's ever been. Homelessness has reached all time highs across the country. But the very small investor class and the even smaller group that depends on investment for their income has done well.

Hopefully they can pool all 3 to 4% of their voting power to put Biden back in. In the meantime an enormous percentage of the voters are looking at their own circumstances from the angle of non-investment income.

The windfall to the economy was almost entirely due to private sector developments such as AI. I've taken my gains and have reinvested into CD's for the time being. With there being so much debt right now and the market being in a bubble, CD's are a very appealing option.

The windfall to the economy was almost entirely due to private sector developments such as AI. I've taken my gains and have reinvested into CD's for the time being. With there being so much debt right now and the market being in a bubble, CD's are a very appealing option.
Pretty clever...... I'm not well versed enough in those things to try to make money off of debt It would probably just blow up in my face. I have talked to people who are doing well with it though. Kind of perverse in a way but then again to each his own.

Forum List

Back