Haley Voters

sigh... here's what you said: "Why do you have a problem with lying to these children about their sex, when you lie to them about so many other things - like they have the right too privacy, and equal rights under the law????"

What the hell are you talking about??

He said that he refuses to lie to these children about their gender. And I asked why this particular lie bothered him so much when all of the other lies he tells these children do not. I don't think that a particularly difficult question to understand.

He claims to be "honest" with these children by denying their wishes. I'm calling that bullshit.

Why do you have a problem with lying to these children about their sex, when you lie to them about so many other things - like they have the right too privacy, and equal rights under the law???? The lie you're telling us is that you're being honest here. We're not buying it.

You're very selective about the lies you choose to tell, just like you're all too eager to believe the lies you've been told about other people.
So you admit you are lying, good start. You mentioned children, I was talking about adult males and females. They can be private, I have no issue with privacy, they are free to be whoever you want but I don’t have to participate in the fantasy.

I think you are a liar and am not concerned whether you are honest or not. If fact it is probably a compliment knowing how you lie.

He said that he refuses to lie to these children about their gender. And I asked why this particular lie bothered him so much when all of the other lies he tells these children do not. I don't think that a particularly difficult question to understand.

He claims to be "honest" with these children by denying their wishes. I'm calling that bullshit.
Children? Where did I mention children? Why do you need lie and twist others words? You are not being honest, you know what that is? The same thing you bitch about others doing but pretend you don’t.

So you have nothing, just beat up the other party. I’m not playing your childish games, life is too good to waste my time reading your childish un factual rants, you remind me far right wing nuts, I don’t waste time reading their crap either. Let me know when you really want to discuss a subject.

I am posting my observations of watching both parties in action, and the results of those actions. What exactly have Republican accomplished in the past 25 years that has YOU so excited, other than the complete destruction of rational conservativism?

I back up every one of my posts with links, statistics, and fact checked sources. Something you'd be well advised to do.

And I don't "run away". Once you refuse to read my posts or my links, there is little point in refuting your lies or your insults. I have better things to do with my time.

So you admit you are lying, good start. You mentioned children, I was talking about adult males and females. They can be private, I have no issue with privacy, they are free to be whoever you want but I don’t have to participate in the fantasy.

I think you are a liar and am not concerned whether you are honest or not. If fact it is probably a compliment knowing how you lie.

No you said you won't lie to these children. I don't really know how to deal with transgendered people. It's all so complicated, but I am prepared to accept their wishes because it does ME no harm to treat others with respect.

If anything, I feel great sadness for transgendered people. I have always known who I am, what I am, and I've always been comfortable with all of that. I cannot imagine how difficult it must be so uncomfortable in your own skin.

Having to deal with smug, self righteous assholes like you, isn't helping their situation at all. Treat others as you would like to be treated. Stop trying to impose YOUR views of who and what they are on them.

They don't need your fucking "honesty". They need you to do no harm to them, or to make them feel bad about who they are.

I am posting my observations of watching both parties in action, and the results of those actions. What exactly have Republican accomplished in the past 25 years that has YOU so excited, other than the complete destruction of rational conservativism?

I back up every one of my posts with links, statistics, and fact checked sources. Something you'd be well advised to do.

And I don't "run away". Once you refuse to read my posts or my links, there is little point in refuting your lies or your insults. I have better things to do with my time.
Good start a thread, quit trying to hi-jack threads. The rest of your posts are BS, I have caughtyou in lots of lies, like in this thread, but hey, we are used to you lying.

No you said you won't lie to these children. I don't really know how to deal with transgendered people. It's all so complicated, but I am prepared to accept their wishes because it does ME no harm to treat others with respect.

If anything, I feel great sadness for transgendered people. I have always known who I am, what I am, and I've always been comfortable with all of that. I cannot imagine how difficult it must be so uncomfortable in your own skin.

Having to deal with smug, self righteous assholes like you, isn't helping their situation at all. Treat others as you would like to be treated. Stop trying to impose YOUR views of who and what they are on them.

They don't need your fucking "honesty". They need you to do no harm to them, or to make them feel bad about who they are.
Show me where in this thread did I mention transgendered children, you are out and out lying still.

Good, quote me in this thread talking about transgender children, you keep your lies going.

As far as all transgenders, they are mentally ill and where have I done them harm?

They need professional help to get them through life and it isn’t easy, but I have compassion.

I do not have any compassion for a man to call himself a woman and compete against women, that is demeaning to women.

You can’t participate in a discussion so you start lying.
You're deflecting again Georgio, WTF do you mean by "they should leave me alone?"

That doesn't make any sense.

How are transgendered people victimizing you?

You're deflecting again Georgio, WTF do you mean by "they should leave me alone?"

That doesn't make any sense.

How are transgendered people victimizing you?
Its an easy concept, I don’t bother them and not insist on them calling me a pronoun and they leave me alone and not ask me to call them by a pronoun. No problem on either side right?

No victim on my side, you can dress and play fantasy games, lie or whatever you want to do, as long as it hurts no one or force your beliefs on others, it is all great.

I don’t downgrade transgenders, they are suffering to find themselves, it can‘t be easy and I hope they get better but science is science. Donning a dress and claiming you are woman doesn't make it so and demeans the struggle the woman’s movement.

Its an easy concept, I don’t bother them and not insist on them calling me a pronoun and they leave me alone and not ask me to call them by a pronoun. No problem on either side right?

No victim on my side, you can dress and play fantasy games, lie or whatever you want to do, as long as it hurts no one or force your beliefs on others, it is all great.

I don’t downgrade transgenders, they are suffering to find themselves, it can‘t be easy and I hope they get better but science is science. Donning a dress and claiming you are woman doesn't make it so and demeans the struggle the woman’s movement.
So if an individual prefers to be called or referred to as X, but someone else insists on calling them Y, who's at fault here?

Are you so victimized by referring to said person as X?

Voting for Donald Trump IS voting for the demise of the country. And as we learned all too well in 2016, staying home and not voting for either one of them, is not an option. It's the people who refused to vote for Hillary Clinton and stayed home, that allowed Trump to pull an inside straight in the EC and steal the election.
You clearly haven't been paying attention as to what has happened in the 3 years under the Biden Regime. But then you might be another foreign troll who only knows what CNN tells you.

So if an individual prefers to be called or referred to as X, but someone else insists on calling them Y, who's at fault here?

Are you so victimized by referring to said person as X?

So if an individual prefers to be called or referred to as X,

Prefers? No problem. Insists.....maybe not so much.

What are some of these preferred pronouns?
Any examples?

Good start a thread, quit trying to hi-jack threads. The rest of your posts are BS, I have caughtyou in lots of lies, like in this thread, but hey, we are used to you lying.

You have NEVER caught me in ANY lies, because I don't have any need to lie. You saying I'm lying, as always, is proof of nothing.

You've contribed nothing to this thread other than to deny everything the left posts, with no links, and no discussion of what was posted.

I keep asking you about what Biden policies are far left, and you call me a liar. I've asked what it is about trans children that you refuse to treat them with respect, and again you have no answers.

I give you policy discussion, you give me lies and insults. And then you accuse me of "running away" when I give up on you as stupid and intellectually lazy.

Forum List

Back