Haley Voters

Sorry My Dude, but we never expected to win Vermont or D.C.

When Biden got the nomination in 2020, he only had 51% of the Democrats backing him.

This is a pipe dream.

If you had a candidate who knew who he was, what day of the week it was or what he ate for breakfast, I might be slightly concerned...but Joe Biden ain't no Barack Obama. He's significantly less than a Jimmy Carter.

so you believe most of her voters will vote for a far left democrat eh ? lol ! nah pall republicans are going to come out in record numbers and vote the tryrant Briben out of office .

Biden isn’t a “far left” anything. Joe Biden is a centre right politician. The USA is verging on a far right dictatorship and you’re advocating for it

YOU are at the far far end of the right wing spectrum asking for a right wing authoritarian dictatorship.

Biden isn’t a “far left” anything. Joe Biden is a centre right politician. The USA is verging on a far right dictatorship and you’re advocating for it

YOU are at the far far end of the right wing spectrum asking for a right wing authoritarian dictatorship.
your entire post is absolute bull ! tell us ... do you support the tyrant leading your country ?

Sorry My Dude, but we never expected to win Vermont and D.C.

When Biden got the nomination in 2020, he only had 51% of the Democrats backing him.

This is a pipe dream.

If you had a candidate who knew who he was, what day of the week it was or what he ate for breakfast, I might be concerned...but Joe Biden ain't no Back Obama. He's significantly less than a Jimmy Carter.

Joe Biden knows very well who he is and what day of the week it is. Only an idiot believes that Biden is senile and you’re that idiot.

Donald Trump can’t finish a thought, doesn’t know who is running against and has forgotten his wife’s name.

Stop believing lies about Joe Biden and Donald Trump and start looking at the reality.

your entire post is absolute bull ! tell us ... do you support the tyrant leading your country ?

Do you have any evidence whatsoever that Justin Trudeau is a “tyrant”? I mean given that Canada is the best place in the world to live in, according to poll after poll.

You keep parroting the idiot lies of the right wing media. Every time you post some idiot thing like Trudeau is a tyrant I laugh and laugh and laugh.

All of the world is laughing at idiot Trump voters because you’re so gullible and stupid.

He is left of center in spending and on far left social issues, you are just out and out lying.

They will re-elect Ole Sleepy Joe Biden.

This video depicts Republicans, I repeat Republican voters, vowing not to vote for Donald Jay Trump.

Including voters that pulled the trigger for him in 2016. Watch...

LOL Brave of you to admit that Biden has to rely on Republicans to get re-elected.

This video depicts Republicans, I repeat Republican voters, vowing not to vote for Donald Jay Trump.

Oh boy…Those stupid old confused wacky white people…like you always say…”good thing they’re all dying off” huh?

This is not new among republicans

There is a heads we win, tails you lose attitude among moderate republicans that has been there for a long time

Until trump came along the national party always managed to nominate someone who was acceptable to the almost-lib moderates

But they were always ready to vote for the democrat if they didnt get their way

How's that whole "two-party" thing working out for you all?

If these people think that Sleepy Joe is the cat's meow then its on them.

Pretending as if a Pro-abort, pro-sodomy candidate who rants about how children should be given sex hormones and have their nads lopped off if they want a sex change is somehow "center right" may be fun for leftards.

But it isn't based in reality, and is what these supposed "Republicans" are supporting by backing the Biden Crime Family.

Forum List

Back