Trump served notice he has a 'helluva math problem' after latest primary results

This is what a primary looks like when its done the right way... not like the dems that clear the stage for their anointed one and don't give their voters a chance to pick their own candidate...
I’m sure if the Dems has allowed RFK Jr to run against Biden, he would have gotten 30% or so.

I've brought this up before. Trump has routinely lost 30 to 35% of primary voters. He lost almost half in Iowa. Even in Michigan, Ron DeSantis received over 13,000 votes long after he had already dropped out. These people knew he was out of the race and still voted for him. They are not going to be voting for Trump in November and in 2016 he won Michigan by less than that amount. Next, throw in the almost 300,000 votes Nikki Haley received. Meanwhile, Biden is winning around 97% consistently. MAGA is bad at math.

"I'm hearing the concerns about uncommitted voters in Michigan and the president [Joe Biden] has work to do there, certainly, but when you look at Michigan, ten different counties voted for 30 percent or more for Nikki Haley," he elaborated. "Across the board in the primaries, 30 percent of Republican voters say they are never going to vote for Donald Trump."

"That is a helluva math problem for Donald Trump, especially when you look back in 2020 it was only 5 percent of Republican voters who said they were never going to vote for Donald Trump — he has a real math problem here," he continued. "He has a ceiling that keeps coming down every week when he shows us and reminds us who he is. Every day that Nikki Haley stays in this race, it shows Joe Biden who the voters are that are gettable for him in the campaign."

I don't see how Trump running his stupid mouth for 8 months and being tried for felonies is going to raise his numbers.

I've brought this up before. Trump has routinely lost 30 to 35% of primary voters. He lost almost half in Iowa. Even in Michigan, Ron DeSantis received over 13,000 votes long after he had already dropped out. These people knew he was out of the race and still voted for him. They are not going to be voting for Trump in November and in 2016 he won Michigan by less than that amount. Next, throw in the almost 300,000 votes Nikki Haley received. Meanwhile, Biden is winning around 97% consistently. MAGA is bad at math.

"I'm hearing the concerns about uncommitted voters in Michigan and the president [Joe Biden] has work to do there, certainly, but when you look at Michigan, ten different counties voted for 30 percent or more for Nikki Haley," he elaborated. "Across the board in the primaries, 30 percent of Republican voters say they are never going to vote for Donald Trump."

"That is a helluva math problem for Donald Trump, especially when you look back in 2020 it was only 5 percent of Republican voters who said they were never going to vote for Donald Trump — he has a real math problem here," he continued. "He has a ceiling that keeps coming down every week when he shows us and reminds us who he is. Every day that Nikki Haley stays in this race, it shows Joe Biden who the voters are that are gettable for him in the campaign."

You win the Trump Derangement Award. He lives within your head. Change my mind.

You have it bad. Hand on heart, please seek the advice medical help. You are a Biden bum boy, yet you create no threads of his achievements. So you cry and attack the opposition.

When you reach the moment for asking for help, we're here to help you. I don't like to see people to suffer mentally.

You win the Trump Derangement Award. He lives with n your head. Change my mind.

You have it bad. Hand on heart, please seek the advice medical help. You are a Biden bum boy, yet you create no threads of his achievements. So you cry and attack the opposition.

When you reach the moment for asking for help, we're here to help you. I don't like to see people to suffer mentally.
Haha, squealing cultist can't fashion a counterpoint.

I love numbers.

I remember in 2016 when the media kept saying Trump had "no path to victory in the Electoral College" all the way until they started counting the votes.

There was a time when GOP voters would rally behind the nominee even if he was not their first choice

But that may not be true anymore

We have become a very divided nation

Republican Primaries are swamped with democrats, so this is not a problem for the Bad Orange Man

Forum List

Back