HAHA You Obamabots are desperate

Obama's entry next year.

john-effin-assface.jpg
when an advisor informed Obama of America Feero winning the triple crown, Obama responded,,,,uhmm, ahh, what? triple crown? whats that? the stanley cup?

God damn it is sad to see how low reading comprehension has sank in this nation.

saying Obama is the first sitting POTUS to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter =/= giving Obama credit for the Triple Crown .

Or are people just that dishonest? Either way, it's sad.

go back to the duggers thread. my gawd.

Stephanie, GUNO could defeat you in a debate, coming after me would be a mistake of epic proportions on your part.

God damn it is sad to see how low reading comprehension has sank in this nation.

saying Obama is the first sitting POTUS to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter =/= giving Obama credit for the Triple Crown .

I guess you missed the part where he said this....

Another accomplishment -- Obama first President to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter

Another accomplishment -- Obama first President to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter

Is that a factual statement or not?

That is NOT the same thing as saying "Obama responsible for Triple Crown winner" or any variation.

God , learn to read for content.

the Obama's will soon invite Pharo to the white house for a special dinner . but i think we all know what dinner will be,

That is NOT the same thing as saying "Obama responsible for Triple Crown winner" or any variation.

And just what did he mean by this?

Another accomplishment...............

That's not crediting Obama....

Please....you guys can't defend this...

Any success any at all!!!!!! What the hell does Obama have to do with the Triple Crown? Sheesh....

Dan Pfeiffer‏@danpfeiffer

Dan Pfeiffer on Twitter Another accomplishment -- Obama first President to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter
I heard Mr. Ed has already invited Pharo to his mansion for a private party, lots of expensive horse prostitutes as the entertainment.
No way that'll happen.!!! Pharo's "spooge" is worth a million bucks a shot now..!!
And hookers don't pay, their clients do.. !!!:beer:

DID Obama ACCOMPLISH being the first President since Carter to be in office when a Triple Crown was won ? Yes or no?

See, you guys have the reading comprehension skills of 4th graders.

Don't get him started. HE knows it ALL. and goes on and and on and on

What exactly did Obama do to contribute this historic event....
Oh yeah...
Nothing.
Zero point zero...

Don't you know? The Light of the Lightbringer illuminates everything in this world.

Any success any at all!!!!!! What the hell does Obama have to do with the Triple Crown? Sheesh....

Dan Pfeiffer‏@danpfeiffer

Dan Pfeiffer on Twitter Another accomplishment -- Obama first President to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter
Maybe the horse can visit the Whitehouse and give Obama something memorable......

steamingPileOfShit.jpg

Course Obama will tell the horse...."You Didn't Do Anything Without Help From The Government.....*Me*"

Last edited:

Don't get him started. HE knows it ALL. and goes on and and on and on
well, thats two accomplishments so far! he got bin laden, and he created American Feero!

Forum List

Back