HAHA @ Wisconsin recall whackos

Bwhahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahah Bwhahahahahaha Just a preview of what's in store for liberals... OMG, wonderful morning!! WTG Wisconsin!!

Not sure how the recall election is gonna turn out. WHen I left the house, I saw Ed Shultz hiding an outburst when the initial numbers came out showing strong GOP leads. I'm sure a lot has change in the last hour. But two thoughts....

1- I was a bit creeped out when I saw the teenage boys in the crowd being forced to hold those Communist symbol signs, the red ones with the big blue fist and a white star. They're being told this is to support teachers, I'm sure. But a bit of reasearch shows what that fist to the sky is rooted in. Creepy.

2- Most hilarious is this: Lets say Dem's win it. And overturn the anti-union bill. Then, the governor would in theory have to resort to the action that he didn't do before the bill passed, which is laying off a bunch of teachers to balance the budget.

So, if the communists get their way and win the recalls, they'll win a victory....that will end up getting a bunch of them fired. How freakin' ironic, right?

Democrats wouldn't be able to over turn anything. Only block worse.

Use google.

Why does the right wing hate working people?

4e42096f67275_image.jpg

Hey Ben......how about a good caption for this gem!!!???

Not sure how the recall election is gonna turn out. WHen I left the house, I saw Ed Shultz hiding an outburst when the initial numbers came out showing strong GOP leads. I'm sure a lot has change in the last hour. But two thoughts....

1- I was a bit creeped out when I saw the teenage boys in the crowd being forced to hold those Communist symbol signs, the red ones with the big blue fist and a white star. They're being told this is to support teachers, I'm sure. But a bit of reasearch shows what that fist to the sky is rooted in. Creepy.

2- Most hilarious is this: Lets say Dem's win it. And overturn the anti-union bill. Then, the governor would in theory have to resort to the action that he didn't do before the bill passed, which is laying off a bunch of teachers to balance the budget.

So, if the communists get their way and win the recalls, they'll win a victory....that will end up getting a bunch of them fired. How freakin' ironic, right?

Use google.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You're so out of step with the majority of America but too insane to see it.. It's funny as hell to watch you libs foam at the mouth over another loss.. every time you tell yourselves it's not your fault... something must have happened and you keep getting your asses handed to you!! YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET.. 2012 is going to be a watershed moment.. I can hardly wait!

I thought they were already laying off public workers up there to balance the budget?

They are and they have laid off thousands! My aunt was one of them!

Here's the thing, if cutting funding was supposed to create jobs, how come so many are losing them as we speak? And if increasing revenues would have ensured that those jobs were retained (while the government managed its fiscal budget) then why are some GOP leaders protesting it?

They're reasoning doesn't make sense to me!

Thousands? Only if the voters reject tax increases in local school districts. You can blame the Governor if you want too, but it looks to me like a lot of folks in Wisconsin are tired of tax increases.

My sister lives in the Rapids and her husband graduated Stephens Point High School.

STEVENS POINT, Wis. (WSAU) – Stevens Point school leaders will be forced to make some tough budget cuts after voters rejected a $23 million operating referendum.

The referendum failed 4620 to 5469
Voters reject $23 million Stevens Point school referendum - WSAU News/Talk 550AM 99.9FM

Use google.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You're so out of step with the majority of America but too insane to see it.. It's funny as hell to watch you libs foam at the mouth over another loss.. every time you tell yourselves it's not your fault... something must have happened and you keep getting your asses handed to you!! YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET.. 2012 is going to be a watershed moment.. I can hardly wait!

I thought they were "off the edge" yesterday (the Libs). Today - they'll be even worse. Election Day 2012 - they'll be jumping off buildings (which is a good thing).... LOL!!!

Use google.

Getting working people's pensions that are sustainable is not hating working people.
What part of no money eventually for any of them do the left refuse to get?
Pensions that they can have for the rest of their lives? or higher pensions that will run out of money in a few years and then they have nothing?
So it seems to me that the left hate the working people.

Use google.

The majority of America worships rich people?

Pol numbers don't reflect that.

Unfortunately, the one note OCD RW fanatics are just that, so they turn out in by elections. And nothing is easy for the intelligent good guys. BUT! Walker will be out in January, and Obama will be reelected. Sorry, deluded dittohead hyenas...LOL!

Unfortunately, the one note OCD RW fanatics are just that, so they turn out in by elections. And nothing is easy for the intelligent good guys. BUT! Walker will be out in January, and Obama will be reelected. Sorry, deluded dittohead hyenas...LOL!

YOU BETTER PRAY A BIT HARDER FOR THAT RECALL.

The EPA will insure Obamas loss.

Thought I'd bump this....to laugh at union Dems. They spent $35 million on a STATE senate recall. Not a national, a state. And not a scheduled election, a recall. In a traditional blue state, the birthplace of the progressive movement.

And lost. I haven't stopped laughing yet.

This thread is funny. When this whole thing started according to many here there was no way they were even going to get enough signatures to iniate the recalls. Well that happened and two were successfully recalled and you guys are cheering it like it's a big victory.

Did the Dems fail to get the three wins they needed to regain control of the Senate? You betcha but any side claiming a victory here is claiming a pyrrhic one at best.

Thought I'd bump this....to laugh at union Dems. They spent $35 million on a STATE senate recall. Not a national, a state. And not a scheduled election, a recall. In a traditional blue state, the birthplace of the progressive movement.

And lost. I haven't stopped laughing yet.

If you are going to bump it at least do so without lying.

That $35 million figure you are citing is the combined spending from both sides on the races.

This thread is funny. When this whole thing started according to many here there was no way they were even going to get enough signatures to iniate the recalls. Well that happened and two were successfully recalled and you guys are cheering it like it's a big victory.

Did the Dems fail to get the three wins they needed to regain control of the Senate? You betcha but any side claiming a victory here is claiming a pyrrhic one at best.

I didn't doubt they'd get the signatures. Heres why:

- From the protest attendance, they obviously dont have much work to do
- There were enough liberal retards to elect Obama, they'll find enough to sign a petition

And as psycho as libs are, they would put all their heart and soul into this effort. And with Wisky being traditionally a blue state, who knows, they might have taken back the Senate.

But they didn't. They failed. The GOP still holds the Senate. We win. They lose. Which means America wins:tongue:

This thread is funny. When this whole thing started according to many here there was no way they were even going to get enough signatureLs to iniate the recalls. Well that happened and two were successfully recalled and you guys are cheering it like it's a big victory.

LOL...

The democratic union scum won in a district they should have and a one flawed Senator was ousted (until 2012 when the GOP takes the seat back). Next week there are two democratic union scum Senators up for recall and I'm thinking that at least one will lose (halperin), Wirch should lose, but even if he does the seat is pretty safe for the democratics in 2012 after redistricting.

After next week what started as a 19-14 GOP advantage will likely be an 18-15 GOP advantage, and after 2012 likely back to 19-14 or maybe even 20-13. Your union scum buddies blew their wad and lost. There is nothing "pyrrhic" about that.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Please, don't hurt yourself in 2012... it's going to be a real tough one for you.

Use google.

The majority of America worships rich people?

Pol numbers don't reflect that.

The poll numbers reflect........................

THIS..................Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Forum List

Back