US Army Publishes ALARACT for “Utilization of the Army Retiree Recall Program”

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

US Army Publishes ALARACT for

“Utilization of the Army Retiree Recall Program”

22 Mar 2024 ~~ By Brian Lupo

While the Ukraine conflict rages on and rumors run rampant about France potentially deploying up to 2,000 troops to Ukraine, according to Russian intelligence, the US Army yesterday issued a “Utilization of the Army Retiree Recall Program.”
On March 20th, the US Army Publishing Directorate published ALARACT 017/2024. The title of the form is “Utilization of the Army Retiree Recall Program” and it cites Executive Order 13223 under “References”. Executive Order 13223 is a Bush-era EO from September 14, 2001 titled “Ordering the Ready Reserve of the Armed Forces to Active Duty and Delegating Certain Authorities to the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of Transportation.”
The 18-page PDF for the ALARACT, which stands for “All Army Activities”, contains a slide titled “Directorate of Military Personnel Management.” Under the first slide, it states:
“What is a Retiree Recall? -A recalled retiree is a retired Soldier who is ordered to active duty from the Retired Reserve or the retired list under 10 USC 688/688a, 12301(a), or 12301(d) and serves in his or her retired status. Retiree Recall is not an extension of your MRD
~Snip~

1711088066352.png

1711088160437.png

Commentary:
I remember when I was proceessing out the ‘warning’ given by the personnel ‘kid’....’keep your uniform’. There was some regulation that I’d never heard of, which detailed for a period of something like 12 to 24 months, where they could recall you. I brought this up in the office, and no one had dealt with this before. Somewhere in the basement, I still have a mouldy duffle-bag with $700 of uniforms probably sitting there.
My take....maybe you could do this with 40-year old folks...on up to 45 years old. Beyond that? No, physical stuff starts to come up. All of these people would be mid-management types.
One has to ask Why are Democrat Meo=Marxists pushing for WWIII Is it they can call off the 2024 elections.
Biden and his incompetent administration have got to go. They are going to set the world on fire with their 24x7 warmongering, corruption and fake narratives.

US Army Publishes ALARACT for

“Utilization of the Army Retiree Recall Program”

22 Mar 2024 ~~ By Brian Lupo

While the Ukraine conflict rages on and rumors run rampant about France potentially deploying up to 2,000 troops to Ukraine, according to Russian intelligence, the US Army yesterday issued a “Utilization of the Army Retiree Recall Program.”
On March 20th, the US Army Publishing Directorate published ALARACT 017/2024. The title of the form is “Utilization of the Army Retiree Recall Program” and it cites Executive Order 13223 under “References”. Executive Order 13223 is a Bush-era EO from September 14, 2001 titled “Ordering the Ready Reserve of the Armed Forces to Active Duty and Delegating Certain Authorities to the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of Transportation.”
The 18-page PDF for the ALARACT, which stands for “All Army Activities”, contains a slide titled “Directorate of Military Personnel Management.” Under the first slide, it states:
“What is a Retiree Recall? -A recalled retiree is a retired Soldier who is ordered to active duty from the Retired Reserve or the retired list under 10 USC 688/688a, 12301(a), or 12301(d) and serves in his or her retired status. Retiree Recall is not an extension of your MRD
~Snip~

Commentary:
I remember when I was proceessing out the ‘warning’ given by the personnel ‘kid’....’keep your uniform’. There was some regulation that I’d never heard of, which detailed for a period of something like 12 to 24 months, where they could recall you. I brought this up in the office, and no one had dealt with this before. Somewhere in the basement, I still have a mouldy duffle-bag with $700 of uniforms probably sitting there.
My take....maybe you could do this with 40-year old folks...on up to 45 years old. Beyond that? No, physical stuff starts to come up. All of these people would be mid-management types.
One has to ask Why are Democrat Meo=Marxists pushing for WWIII Is it they can call off the 2024 elections.
Biden and his incompetent administration have got to go. They are going to set the world on fire with their 24x7 warmongering, corruption and fake narratives.
i don't see anything from the navy ormarines yet. maybe i should stop opening my mail.

this is common sense. ukraine is bleeding to buy us time. we should not be wasting it fighting ourselves.

Forum List

Back