Democrats Issue Nationwide Fetterman Recall

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Despite holding a narrow lead in the Senate amid a hotly contested election year, Democrats have issued a nationwide Fetterman recall to address documented instances of malfunctions from the Pennsylvania senator.
Democratic leaders reportedly held high-level meetings to discuss potential solutions for the issue of John Fetterman failing to advocate for the party's prescribed positions and regularly acting counter to his manufacturer's programming, leading to a full recall being issued.
"We thought he'd be a reliable Democrat, but he's just not functioning correctly," said one Democrat official. "Once a product starts to fail in its intended purpose, it can become dangerous. We needed to get out ahead of this problem and issue a nationwide Fetterman recall to avoid things getting worse. Hopefully, we can round up all of the Fetterman out in circulation and keep it from causing any more issues."
Questions began to arise about Fetterman's safety and reliability shortly after he was elected and only intensified following his health issues and subsequent deviation from Democratic Party positions. "We advise everyone to be aware of the potential danger Fetterman now poses," another top Democrat consultant said. "We can no longer vouch for his ability to perform the proper functions he was programmed with, so it's best to steer clear of him and make sure he gets returned to the manufacturer for maintenance."
At publishing time, Democrats were preparing to issue a gag order to prevent Fetterman from causing any additional incidents that may pose a threat to the party's agenda until he could be reprogrammed.

Commentary:
Had me completely fooled until this statement, then I finally looked at the source.
Can’t have a Democrat standing up for Jews now can we? Get him outta here! They scream!
Remember what Democrats said regarding Fetterman before he was elected: “He’s fine! Never been healthier! Stroke? What are you talking about stroke...He’s fine!!”
Democrats on fetterman now:”What the heck is wrong with this guy? He’s CRAZY!!”

1711912502120.png

Despite holding a narrow lead in the Senate amid a hotly contested election year, Democrats have issued a nationwide Fetterman recall to address documented instances of malfunctions from the Pennsylvania senator.
Democratic leaders reportedly held high-level meetings to discuss potential solutions for the issue of John Fetterman failing to advocate for the party's prescribed positions and regularly acting counter to his manufacturer's programming, leading to a full recall being issued.
"We thought he'd be a reliable Democrat, but he's just not functioning correctly," said one Democrat official. "Once a product starts to fail in its intended purpose, it can become dangerous. We needed to get out ahead of this problem and issue a nationwide Fetterman recall to avoid things getting worse. Hopefully, we can round up all of the Fetterman out in circulation and keep it from causing any more issues."
Questions began to arise about Fetterman's safety and reliability shortly after he was elected and only intensified following his health issues and subsequent deviation from Democratic Party positions. "We advise everyone to be aware of the potential danger Fetterman now poses," another top Democrat consultant said. "We can no longer vouch for his ability to perform the proper functions he was programmed with, so it's best to steer clear of him and make sure he gets returned to the manufacturer for maintenance."
At publishing time, Democrats were preparing to issue a gag order to prevent Fetterman from causing any additional incidents that may pose a threat to the party's agenda until he could be reprogrammed.

Commentary:
Had me completely fooled until this statement, then I finally looked at the source.
Can’t have a Democrat standing up for Jews now can we? Get him outta here! They scream!
Remember what Democrats said regarding Fetterman before he was elected: “He’s fine! Never been healthier! Stroke? What are you talking about stroke...He’s fine!!”
Naw, but Bob Menendez who has sold out the country gets a free pass from the democrats. I don't think gov't officials with diminished mental capacity, whether senators or occupants of the WH, should be allowed to continue to hold office. Senators that have taken bribes from foreign entities should be removed as well.

Naw, but Bob Menendez who has sold out the country gets a free pass from the democrats. I don't think gov't officials with diminished mental capacity, whether senators or occupants of the WH, should be allowed to continue to hold office. Senators that have taken bribes from foreign entities should be removed as well.

Republicans once again showed they are the Stupid Party when they kicked George Santos out of the House.

What, they thought they'd get accolades from the MSM and Dems? Fools.

Bob Menendez essentially made Democrats play Catch-22: "Either get me off the hook .. or I'm going to go Independent so the razor thin majority in the Senate is up for grabs."

So Democrats want to recall a retard because he doesn't always agree with the party narrative? If I were Fetterman .. I'd pull a Menendez and go Independent and tell the Democrat party to fuck off ..

The only reason Democrats "care" about muslims is because 1/6 of Michigan's primary voters and 1/5 of Minnesota's primary voters .. voted uncommitted .. with no lead or a sliver of a lead in polling.

The only reason Democrats "care" about muslims is because 1/6 of Michigan's primary voters and 1/5 of Minnesota's primary voters .. voted uncommitted .. with no lead or a sliver of a lead in polling.
No , the Pro Arab Anti Israel sentiments were simmering for last 10-20 years

Commentary:
/----/
1712662349780.png

Forum List

Back