Guess who attends funeral of KKK member?

I was just thinking to myself. We need another thread hell bent on torturing the truth.

WHich is Bill Clinton attended funeral of KKK wizard. The picture is right there.

We all know Robert Byrd's past. He repudiated it, David Duke hasn't.

David Duke hasn't said anything from a white perspective that liberal icons like Sharpton and Jackson haven't said from the black perspective. In fact, Duke's stances are frankly well reasoned unlike those other two. So, just know off your BS.

David Duke quotes:

White people don't need a law against rape, but if you fill this room up with your normal black bucks, you would, because ******* are basically primitive animals.

Our clear goal must be the advancement of the white race and separation of the white and black races. This goal must include freeing of the American media and government from subservient Jewish interests.

What we really want to do is to be left alone. We don't want Negroes around. We don't need Negroes around. We're not asking— you know, we don't want to have them, you know, for our culture. We simply want our own country and our own society. That's in no way exploitive at all. We want our own society, our own nation….

Did you ever notice how many survivors they have? Did you ever notice that? Everybody — every time you turn around, 15,000 survivors meet here; 400 survivors convention there. I mean, did you ever notice? Nazis sure were inefficient, weren't they? Boy, boy, boy!...You almost have no survivors that ever say they saw a gas chamber or saw the workings of a gas chamber.... they'll say these preposterous stories that anybody can check out to be a lie, an absolute lie.

FYI, while I believe black communities can use any support they can get, I'm not a big fan of Sharpton or Jackson and both have said horrific things. That being said, they do not believe in the superiority of their race.

Trump doesn't disavow a david duke endorsement in less than ten seconds and he is a racist but the husband of the current democratic candidate attends the funeral of the grand wizard of the KKK and he is a hero of the civil rights movement.

Many times over Byrd apologized for his early membership in the Klan, and he realized that it was wrong and stated so emphatically. Secondly, he never was Grand Wizard. He was voted unanimously to the highest position in his local chapter at the time. Do you quacks never research anything?

Thank you for clearing that up. He was a klan member.

Not at his funeral he wasn't. Hadn't been for over 60 years.

That we know of. You forget the KKK is a secret klandestine organization. How do we know that he repudiated that organization?

How many present KKK members attended his funeral? That would tell us whether or not he really repudiated the organization.

You should try to deal with today, when the KKK is endorsing republicans.

Trump doesn't disavow a david duke endorsement in less than ten seconds and he is a racist but the husband of the current democratic candidate attends the funeral of the grand wizard of the KKK and he is a hero of the civil rights movement.

Many times over Byrd apologized for his early membership in the Klan, and he realized that it was wrong and stated so emphatically. Secondly, he never was Grand Wizard. He was voted unanimously to the highest position in his local chapter at the time. Do you quacks never research anything?

That we know of. You forget the KKK is a secret klandestine organization. How do we know that he repudiated that organization?

How many present KKK members attended his funeral? That would tell us whether or not he really repudiated the organization.

mic drop.

Or even yesterday...

03195r.jpg

Or even yesterday...

03195r.jpg

Morons will probably claim the black guy was holding the Goldwater sign.

I was just thinking to myself. We need another thread hell bent on torturing the truth.

WHich is Bill Clinton attended funeral of KKK wizard. The picture is right there.

David Duke hasn't said anything from a white perspective that liberal icons like Sharpton and Jackson haven't said from the black perspective. In fact, Duke's stances are frankly well reasoned unlike those other two. So, just know off your BS.

Dukey claimed Bill McKinley was in the KKK. An organization which did not then exist.

That sound "well reasoned" to you?

So, he got a fact wrong and that makes him the white devil? Try again.

David Duke quotes:

White people don't need a law against rape, but if you fill this room up with your normal black bucks, you would, because ******* are basically primitive animals.

Our clear goal must be the advancement of the white race and separation of the white and black races. This goal must include freeing of the American media and government from subservient Jewish interests.

What we really want to do is to be left alone. We don't want Negroes around. We don't need Negroes around. We're not asking— you know, we don't want to have them, you know, for our culture. We simply want our own country and our own society. That's in no way exploitive at all. We want our own society, our own nation….

Did you ever notice how many survivors they have? Did you ever notice that? Everybody — every time you turn around, 15,000 survivors meet here; 400 survivors convention there. I mean, did you ever notice? Nazis sure were inefficient, weren't they? Boy, boy, boy!...You almost have no survivors that ever say they saw a gas chamber or saw the workings of a gas chamber.... they'll say these preposterous stories that anybody can check out to be a lie, an absolute lie.

FYI, while I believe black communities can use any support they can get, I'm not a big fan of Sharpton or Jackson and both have said horrific things. That being said, they do not believe in the superiority of their race.

Yea, you take him out of context though. I don't think his ideas are practical at this point; but he makes reasoned arguments even if that goes up your butt.

Dukey claimed Bill McKinley was in the KKK. An organization which did not then exist.

"got a fact wrong"?? :wtf:

He completely fabricated it. Has a guy being a member of an organization that wouldn't even be FOUNDED until 14 years after his death. That's not "getting a fact wrong" --- that's just pulling it out of your ass. And this is a guy who wants to be called a "doctor of history". My ass.

Speaking of "founding" he seems to have forgot to mention in his tome that his "long-ago Klan membership" in the Louisiana chapter was not just a membership, but ownership. He founded that chapter. Also seems to have forgot when he points to his photo as a 26-year-old that that was at the beginning of the period, not the end of it, and that he only resigned at age 30 because some rival Klanner caught him selling his mailing list and forced his hand (which he did again 16 years later). So that's not "getting a fact wrong", that's plain lying and using weasel words.

Given that dynamic alone -- aside from any racial implications -- it's easy to see why he'd see a kindred spirit in Donald Rump. They sell the same kind of snake oil for different purposes.

No, it makes him a liar.

Actually, do you know why David Duke left the KKK? You don't, do you? Obviously from your statement

Yeah, because the klan was too violent.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Actually, do you know why David Duke left the KKK? You don't, do you? Obviously from your statement

Yes, he was and is a racist, but he didn't want it backed up with violence, so he quit the klan. And his group wasn't even violent, he quit because others were.

I'm not a fan of his, but it does demonstrate why one should know the facts of the case before pronouncing judgment. I thought the reporter was being an ass the way he kept demanding a condemnation. He could have asked it as a question and without being loaded like that.

My sympathy for Trump is zero though, he's a horses ass too. And his crying that Rubio is a big meaning is laughably pathetic

Yes, he was and is a racist, but he didn't want it backed up with violence, so he quit the klan. And his group wasn't even violent, he quit because others were.

That's pretty much quoting from Dukey's own script, verbatim.

This guy however, a former Dukey underling, says he set Duke up offering to sell his mailing list and powered Duke down in a Klan Kompetition rivalry. Duke denied it, but 16 years later did exactly that, selling his list to the campaign of Woody Jenkins.

So --- when we say "know the facts before pronouncing judgment", one considers the source of those... "facts". The same guy who had Bill McKinley in a nonexistent Klan to try to obscure his own history.

That's pretty much quoting from Dukey's own script, verbatim.

This guy however, a former Dukey underling, says he set Duke up offering to sell his mailing list and powered Duke down in a Klan Kompetition rivalry. Duke denied it, but 16 years later did exactly that, selling his list to the campaign of Woody Jenkins.

So --- when we say "know the facts before pronouncing judgment", one considers the source of those... "facts". The same guy who had Bill McKinley in a nonexistent Klan to try to obscure his own history.

Is there a point I made you're disputing? I wasn't defending David Duke. I made several points, and that wasn't one of them. If you want to debate Duke himself, debate it with someone who gives a shit about him

Byrd wasn't in the KKK when he died. You lie.

Would Sanders have politely declined the invitation knowing that the KKK is evil? Would he have called him his mentor?

Byrd ending up being a good man.

Thurmond, no, could not even acknowledge his illegitimate black daughter.

I have attended four KKK funerals, two of them the whole situation made it very funny to me that I was there but what can you do?

Byrd ending up being a good man.

Thurmond, no, could not even acknowledge his illegitimate black daughter.

I have attended four KKK funerals, two of them the whole situation made it very funny to me that I was there but what can you do?

"I have attended four KKK funerals" This is kind of revealing....

Forum List

Back