Guess who attends funeral of KKK member?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Trump doesn't disavow a david duke endorsement in less than ten seconds and he is a racist but the husband of the current democratic candidate attends the funeral of the grand wizard of the KKK and he is a hero of the civil rights movement.

• Banned
I was just thinking to myself. We need another thread hell bent on torturing the truth.

WHich is Bill Clinton attended funeral of KKK wizard. The picture is right there.

We all know Robert Byrd's past. He repudiated it, David Duke hasn't.

if he did it was because of political necessity as blacks were asserting their right to vote in the south.

How many black senators does the south have? 1?

• Banned
I was just thinking to myself. We need another thread hell bent on torturing the truth.

WHich is Bill Clinton attended funeral of KKK wizard. The picture is right there.

if he did it was because of political necessity as blacks were asserting their right to vote in the south.

I'm not going to argue about how many black senators their are in the south because it is kind of pointless. THe fact is Bill Clinton attended funeral of KKK grand wizard.

I'm not going to argue about how many black senators their are in the south because it is kind of pointless. THe fact is Bill Clinton attended funeral of KKK grand wizard.

No, Bill Clinton did not attend the funder of "KKK grand wizard". Also, since you seem to be keen on pointing out Byrd left the klan to be more electable, less than 44% of West Virginia is black. Why do you guys get off on lying so much?

EDIT: That shold actually say less than 4% are black in W.V.

Last edited:

Uh, nnnnnnope. When Byrd was in the Klan, Clinton wasn't even BORN yet.

How does that change the fact that Bill Clinton attended funeral of a KKK member?

You don't understand how linear time works?

Was Robert Byrd's funeral back in the 1940s or what?

No, Bill Clinton did not attend the funder of "KKK grand wizard". Also, since you seem to be keen on pointing out Byrd left the klan to be more electable, less than 44% of West Virginia is black. Why do you guys get off on lying so much?

I'm not sure if he made it up to Grand Wizard but Bill Clinton in the video actually said he was a member of the KKK.

Uh, nnnnnnope. When Byrd was in the Klan, Clinton wasn't even BORN yet.

How does that change the fact that Bill Clinton attended funeral of a KKK member?

You don't understand how linear time works?

Was Robert Byrd's funeral back in the 1940s or what?

Why does that make a difference? WHat if someone attended the funeral of some NAZI officer who helped gas jews. ARe you going to say that happen back in the 1940s.

And

I'm not sure if he made it up to Grand Wizard but Bill Clinton in the video actually said he was a member of the KKK.
And?

Trump doesn't disavow a david duke endorsement in less than ten seconds and he is a racist but the husband of the current democratic candidate attends the funeral of the grand wizard of the KKK and he is a hero of the civil rights movement.

Many times over Byrd apologized for his early membership in the Klan, and he realized that it was wrong and stated so emphatically. Secondly, he never was Grand Wizard. He was voted unanimously to the highest position in his local chapter at the time. Do you quacks never research anything?

Forum List

Back