Guess who attends funeral of KKK member?

Trump doesn't disavow a david duke endorsement in less than ten seconds and he is a racist but the husband of the current democratic candidate attends the funeral of the grand wizard of the KKK and he is a hero of the civil rights movement.

Many times over Byrd apologized for his early membership in the Klan, and he realized that it was wrong and stated so emphatically. Secondly, he never was Grand Wizard. He was voted unanimously to the highest position in his local chapter at the time. Do you quacks never research anything?

Here we go again!
Trump's ever loyal followers think nothing about all the donations and support on issues that Trump gave the Democrats, which Trump has never publically regretted. But Robert Byrd who publically expressed his regrets many times for his early KKK involment? Not a chance in hell! To top all this off, most of the clowns from the right that are condemning Byrd, post anti-black crap consistently on USMB.
Fucking ironic.

The funny think is that it took him longer to repudiate the KKK than it took for Trump to dissavow david duke endorsement.

No, the real funny thing is that Trump makes fun of his followers basically calling them sheep and the nimrods just keep kissing his ass without missing a beat.
How else anyone interpret this comment by Trump?
"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters"

Last edited:
:lmao:

I love you guys trying to justify your past

Perfect understanding of the past. So much so that Byrd apologized over and over again about his past with the klan and when it counted, when he voted it was obvious it was only in his past.

How is Trump on abortion? Have you justified it? How are you with Steve McGarrett or the other racists on this board? Silly.

How did this become an abortion thread. I'm sure we can talk about Trump's stance on abortion in some other thread. I would rather talk about the fact that the spouse of a major canidate attended the funeral of a KKK member.

Clinton didn't attend the funeral of a kkk member, you're simply lying.

Bill Clinton said that on the video...wait...the fact Bill Clinton said makes it a lie.

What did Clinton say? I dare you to quote it in context. You can't, you won't.

I was just thinking to myself. We need another thread hell bent on torturing the truth.

WHich is Bill Clinton attended funeral of KKK wizard. The picture is right there.

We all know Robert Byrd's past. He repudiated it, David Duke hasn't.

if he did it was because of political necessity as blacks were asserting their right to vote in the south.

Like you, I'm not sure why he did it. I only know he did, and his record from that point on was spotless. The NAACP also had people attend the funeral and put out a statement mourning his death.

NAACP Mourns the Passing of U.S. Senator Robert Byrd | Press Room

Wasn't Donald Trump's father in the Ku Klux Klan? He was arrested at a Klan rally.

I was just thinking to myself. We need another thread hell bent on torturing the truth.

WHich is Bill Clinton attended funeral of KKK wizard. The picture is right there.

if he did it was because of political necessity as blacks were asserting their right to vote in the south.

Like you, I'm not sure why he did it. I only know he did, and his record from that point on was spotless. The NAACP also had people attend the funeral and put out a statement mourning his death.

NAACP Mourns the Passing of U.S. Senator Robert Byrd | Press Room

I'm sure that is an official statement from the NAACP and, as official statements go, they are usually written to support their leading political organization which is the democratic party. How many NAACP members actually attended the funeral? How many black people attended the funeral? That might reveal how people really feel about this man.

How many black senators does the south have? 1?

Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 11.29.02 PM.png

Wasn't Donald Trump's father in the Ku Klux Klan? He was arrested at a Klan rally.

I think if this is true then it is pretty useless because no one can control how our parents and grandparents are. I'm sure there are plenty of people who have someone in their family who is pretty bad. We can't really control it. We might even attend their funeral out of respect but Bill Clinton has no relations with the late senator. Why was he there?

View attachment 65377

Are you trying to prove my point? I don's see how a former klansmen aligning himself with the NAACP in a state with less than 4% who are black is somehow gaining anything electorally. But, what do I know? Perhaps you could askkk one of your fellow racists on this board who see things like you do.

View attachment 65377

Are you trying to prove my point? I don's see how a former klansmen aligning himself with the NAACP in a state with less than 4% who are black is somehow gaining anything electorally. But, what do I know? Perhaps you could askkk one of your fellow racists on this board who see things like you do.

I might even attend one of their funerals and try to tell everyone that I am not a racist. It would be pretty hard to do after that.

I think if this is true then it is pretty useless because no one can control how our parents and grandparents are. I'm sure there are plenty of people who have someone in their family who is pretty bad. We can't really control it. We might even attend their funeral out of respect but Bill Clinton has no relations with the late senator. Why was he there?

Holy SHIT you're a fucking moron.

Your whole premise for this thread is that somehow, the *SPOUSE* of a candidate, attending a *FUNERAL* for some person who *DECADES AGO* was affiliated with the Klan ------------ somehow says something about that candidate through three degrees of personal and temporal separation.

What it's supposed to say, you never did explain, since you can't .....

--- so here I gave you the CANDIDATE HIMSELF .... not the SPOUSE of a candidate, the *CANDIDATE HIMSELF* -- presumably attending the funeral of a person affiliated DECADES AGO with the Klan. Two degrees instead of three.

As I said when I first brought this up --- same fucking thing.

View attachment 65377

I might even attend one of their funerals and try to tell everyone that I am not a racist. It would be pretty hard to do after that.

Considering they are actively espousing white supremacy, I would assume so.

Trump doesn't disavow a david duke endorsement in less than ten seconds and he is a racist but the husband of the current democratic candidate attends the funeral of the grand wizard of the KKK and he is a hero of the civil rights movement.
Byrd was never a Grand Wizard of the KKK, LIAR.

Holy SHIT you're a fucking moron.

Your whole premise for this thread is that somehow, the *SPOUSE* of a candidate, attending a *FUNERAL* for some person who *DECADES AGO* was affiliated with the Klan ------------ somehow says something about that candidate through three degrees of personal and temporal separation.

What it's supposed to say, you never did explain, since you can't .....

--- so here I gave you the CANDIDATE HIMSELF .... not the SPOUSE of a candidate, the *CANDIDATE HIMSELF* -- presumably attending the funeral of a person affiliated DECADES AGO with the Klan. Two degrees instead of three.

As I said when I first brought this up --- same fucking thing.

I really don't know if it would make a difference if it was decades ago. Maybe he was a bad man but while he was alive why didn't Bill Clinton repudiate his membership in the organization? I don't ever remember Bill Clinton ever ever saying he disagrees with the Byrd joining the Klan. And I really don't believe he was the only democrat at the funeral considering this was former and popular president of the United States. I doubt he was the only democrat that showed up to it.

Byrd was never a Grand Wizard of the KKK, LIAR.

That makes it so much more noble. A grand wizard is pure evil but the lowly guy who holds the rope is an A-OK dude.

Forum List

Back