St Patricks Cathedral holds funeral for Trans 'Mother of All Whores'

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
St. Patrick's Cathedral Holds Funeral Service for Trans 'Mother of all the Whores'

Now this is not just crazy but insane, blasphemous and terrifying...St Patrick's cathedral allowing itself to be the venue for a trans person who is called the mother of all whores. They want sainthood for this person.

This is so reminiscent of what happened in Notre Dame de Paris during the French Revolution. Don't think God won't punish us for this. Seems NYC ST. Patricks Cathedral has been taken over by the Woke/Trans crowd..and don't think they don't enjoy shoving this in our faces.

On Thursday, New York’s St. Patrick’s Cathedral hosted a funeral for a transgender prostitute and self-proclaimed atheist Cecilia Gentili. Over 1,000 people gathered at the Catholic church to mourn the loss of the trannie who, according to the reverend running the service, “died with Christ.”

Oscar Diaz, who calls Gentili his mother, had the congregation decorated in red carnations and roses to give Gentili his “sainthood,” as Time Magazine reported.

St. Patrick’s Cathedral previously held services for notable public figures like Celia Cruz, Babe Ruth and Andy Warhol, but this is the first service to honor a transgender person - someone who didn’t believe in God, much less one who practiced the Catholic faith.

Gentili, a man who believed himself a woman, came to the United States in 2004 as an illegal immigrant. As Time Magazine wrote, “she turned to sex work and developed a drug addiction before being granted asylum eight years later.” Gentili then advocated for sex workers like himself to get healthcare, because being a prostitute merits free gifts like health coverage…apparently.

Though the cause of Gentili’s death hasn’t been named yet, I'm willing to make an educated guess - since he/she spent so much of his life fighting for sex workers before dying at only 52 years old.

During the service, in which the priest regularly referred to Gentili as a “she,” numerous attendees yelled chants like “Santa Cecilia! (Saint Cecilia,” as well as “Madre de todas las putas! (Mother of all the whores!)”

note: That opera singer was later beheaded herself just because that was the way it worked during the french revolution.

St. Patrick's Cathedral Holds Funeral Service for Trans 'Mother of all the Whores'

Now this is not just crazy but insane, blasphemous and terrifying...St Patrick's cathedral allowing itself to be the venue for a trans person who is called the mother of all whores. They want sainthood for this person.

This is so reminiscent of what happened in Notre Dame de Paris during the French Revolution. Don't think God won't punish us for this. Seems NYC ST. Patricks Cathedral has been taken over by the Woke/Trans crowd..and don't think they don't enjoy shoving this in our faces.

On Thursday, New York’s St. Patrick’s Cathedral hosted a funeral for a transgender prostitute and self-proclaimed atheist Cecilia Gentili. Over 1,000 people gathered at the Catholic church to mourn the loss of the trannie who, according to the reverend running the service, “died with Christ.”

Oscar Diaz, who calls Gentili his mother, had the congregation decorated in red carnations and roses to give Gentili his “sainthood,” as Time Magazine reported.

St. Patrick’s Cathedral previously held services for notable public figures like Celia Cruz, Babe Ruth and Andy Warhol, but this is the first service to honor a transgender person - someone who didn’t believe in God, much less one who practiced the Catholic faith.

Gentili, a man who believed himself a woman, came to the United States in 2004 as an illegal immigrant. As Time Magazine wrote, “she turned to sex work and developed a drug addiction before being granted asylum eight years later.” Gentili then advocated for sex workers like himself to get healthcare, because being a prostitute merits free gifts like health coverage…apparently.

Though the cause of Gentili’s death hasn’t been named yet, I'm willing to make an educated guess - since he/she spent so much of his life fighting for sex workers before dying at only 52 years old.

During the service, in which the priest regularly referred to Gentili as a “she,” numerous attendees yelled chants like “Santa Cecilia! (Saint Cecilia,” as well as “Madre de todas las putas! (Mother of all the whores!)”

note: That opera singer was later beheaded herself just because that was the way it worked during the french revolution.
lol..........i woulda paid to see that one...lol

Normally this is bad, but because idiots, er, liberal like being constrain asshole fuckheads that posit eating shit is a delicacy (that NOBODY believes in a billion zillion years) I will see who thinks this is positive or good or whatever shit libs call this call it.

Don't you have to have last rites to before the church will let your corpse through its doors? Maybe the Mother of All Whores had an 11th hour conversion.

Don't you have to have last rites to before the church will let your corpse through its doors? Maybe the Mother of All Whores had an 11th hour conversion.
First off, i don't think his body was there in the church. This was a mock funeral, but still a funeral. Probably more like a wake. . The 'woman' was a man and he died something like Feb 6, 2024, at 52 years of age and even though the cause of death is not mentioned.... from his former employment we can pretty much assume that it was AIDS or complications from. Came here from Argentina, engaged in prostitution and then became an activist for that 'profession' naturally because that is where the money is. He was also an atheist. So this is just in your face mockery of God, Christianity, the church, christians in general and American Society. The priest either didn't know what was going on or he's woke.

First off, i don't think his body was there in the church. This was a mock funeral, but still a funeral. Probably more like a wake. . The 'woman' was a man and he died something like Feb 6, 2024, at 52 years of age and even though the cause of death is not mentioned.... from his former employment we can pretty much assume that it was AIDS or complications from. Came here from Argentina, engaged in prostitution and then became an activist for that 'profession' naturally because that is where the money is. He was also an atheist. So this is just in your face mockery of God, Christianity, the church, christians in general and American Society. The priest either didn't know what was going on or he's woke.
Or somebody who is Catholic arranged for the funeral there. Wouldn't be the first time an atheist had a church funeral. Won't be the last.

Or somebody who is Catholic arranged for the funeral there. Wouldn't be the first time an atheist had a church funeral. Won't be the last.
i expect there will be a lot more. Churches are going 'Woke' and these trans and perversion supporting radicals love showcasing the stupidity of woke preachers/priests/popes. Sorta looking like Revelation is right when it speaks of churches being instrumental in supporting the Anti-Christ in the endtimes. especially the catholic church and its offshoots. expiscopals, lutherans, and methodists.

i expect there will be a lot more. Churches are going 'Woke' and these trans and perversion supporting radicals love showcasing the stupidity of woke preachers/priests/popes. Sorta looking like Revelation is right when it speaks of churches being instrumental in supporting the Anti-Christ in the endtimes. especially the catholic church and its offshoots. expiscopals, lutherans, and methodists.

Funerals are for the living. If the trannies want to have a glittery send off for one of their own, more power to them. There are more important issues than ones that really don't affect me in the remotest way.

Hypocrite lefties refuse to define the difference between a man or a woman and yet they would deny something as basic as a funeral to one of these people. Is it a general hatred for Christianity or a political issue that has something to do with the Catholic Church's stance against abortion?

this makes a Catholic ashamed of being Catholic (in 2024 anyhow)!

My God!

Anyone who doubts that the Church was over-taken by anti-Christs some 65 years ago (Vatican II)

This should end all discussion/argument

I feel nothing but pity toward this deceased person and his family. Wait.. was it a girl or a boy first? I didn't get that..

In any case, all the pity in the world doesn't make it right to give such a degenerate a "christian" funeral

Seems she was beloved by many. RIP.

maybe all of America owes an apology to the street people begging 4 money.

Begging is far more honorable than whoring

Seems she was beloved by many. RIP.
HE was an atheist. There was no need to involve a church....have your wake in the Temple of Satan since y'all love the father of lies so. However...if the catholic church desire to show their abandonment of The ONe True God, then have your wake there. God works all things for good for those that love him.. i bet you won't get that reference.

HE was an atheist. There was no need to involve a church....have your wake in the Temple of Satan since y'all love the father of lies so. However...if the catholic church desire to show their abandonment of The ONe True God, then have your wake there. God works all things for good for those that love him.. i bet you won't get that reference.
The Temple of Satan does not believe that satan is real. Satan belongs to religious people. Anyways I'm sorry you're in so much pain over a beloved figure having a funeral :itsok:

i'm only in pain over the perversion and immorality of democrat allies. It doesn't do our country any good, or the world for that matter. The world sees us circling the drain and it distresses them too. This is not a beloved person except to a minority of people with questionable taste.

um... guy.....if one isn't a believer in the reality of satan then why use his name. Satanists know full well who they worship....the fact that you claim otherwise shows your naivete or your propensity to lie.

Last paragraph here shows why they wanted to have it at SP Cathedral...retribution.

The woman being honored in this storied place of worship was activist Cecilia Gentili: an icon in New York’s trans community, a former sex worker and an outspoken atheist.

“This whore. This great whore,” trans rights advocate Liaam Winslet declared in a eulogy in Spanish to rapturous applause and a standing ovation. “Saint Cecilia. Mother of all whores.”

Gentili, who died on February 6 at 52, is believed to be the first trans woman to have a funeral in St. Patrick’s Cathedral, her funeral organizers said. The cavernous institution in Midtown Manhattan has held memorial services for such luminaries as Robert F. Kennedy, Babe Ruth and Andy Warhol.

It was a historic moment for the city’s LGBTQ community, which hasn’t always been embraced in these hallowed halls. In the late ‘80s, St. Patrick’s Cathedral was the site of a massive protest over the cardinal’s stance on the AIDS crisis and gay rights.

blasphemy....honoring a trans whore in a church, involving the house of God, having the priest officiate.

i know you don't believe this. biut there will be hell to pay. GOnna be interesting to watch this play out. Hope i live to see it.

Last edited:
Non Catholics should lay off on everyday Catholics (doctrinal disputes, etc) for the simple reason that we Catholics suffer egregiously due to what is going on in the Church today

It is Jesus on the Cross all over again... which is the way God seems to work, for some mysterious reason. I mean, look at all thesuffering and misery in the world and if that doesn't mean Jesus is still suffering on a Cross... He identifies with us, suffers with us... Mt 25:31

Non Catholics should lay off on everyday Catholics (doctrinal disputes, etc) for the simple reason that we Catholics suffer egregiously due to what is going on in the Church today

It is Jesus on the Cross all over again... which is the way God seems to work, for some mysterious reason. I mean, look at all thesuffering and misery in the world and if that doesn't mean Jesus is still suffering on a Cross... He identifies with us, suffers with us... Mt 25:31
I Know Catholics are suffering considering what is going on in the Catholic Church. I have lots of Catholic family members..BUt it is not just catholics that are feeling this. The protestant churches are going woke at an alarming rate. I"m not anti Catholic people. i am anti catholic this pope and his agenda.

Forum List

Back