What black people think about racism

Smart man

hqdefault.jpg

He was correct in 1964. But this is 2019.
And your party hasn't changed it has it house negros the elected black caucus
and it has it's field hands instead of picking cotton they pick votes.

If you feel like White racism has stopped you, then you have a victim mentality. How about the racism of blacks?
Well I haven't assumed that and that's not a victim mentality. Stating that white racism still exists is not saying white racism has stopped you. And since white racism is an actual barrier, it can stop people. It did not stop me, but the struggles I endured would have made you quit. Especially when you are the type to ask about black racism. And it gets old to read white people asking about black racism. So you go find all laws and policies past and present implemented by black, done on purpose, to deny whites of equal opportunity.

You really would be wise not to make such ignorant assumptions.
bless your heart whitey is keeping you down
No you are keeping your ownself down with your poor me I am a victim of racism lol

You would be wise to not make such an ignorant assertion. But I understand, because it's all you got.
no it's a fact
BTW was that a threat?

You would be wise to stop assuming what you assume. Because I am quite certain I have done better than you.
Is that a threat? and no I am not assuming you are very ill-informed.

I have to beg to differ with you there. The tea party was started by conservatives unhappy with George Bush. They felt he was was a pushover to democrats and was simply another globalist and Bush was seen to cave in to the Mexican government as well. They wanted to return back to something more in line with the constitution and original tea party was a threat to to the old line Republican party and eventually the Republicans had to reign them in which is why now you will never see a Tea party president.
They were not created out of racism towards Obama.

heres a clip of what I was talking about.

Problem with cap and trade levels of reducing C02 were unrealistic.

We didn't see tea party protests during Bush. And their opinion of what's constitutional is flimsy. Be very glad there won't be a tea party president. We had one for a governor and he screwed up the state.

As to the video, listen to it again so you understand what he was talking about. He was talking about moving off coal and the cost of refitting coal using electric companies.

They were just forming under Bush. i still remember. they were unhappy with his uncontrolled spending and considered him not much different than Liberals and Globalists in many respects. Conservatives at that point had not yet learned how to rally... it took the next election cycle to get them motivated. That happened to be the Obama election which is why some people somehow think the tea party was a reaction to having a black president. It's simply not true.

I can see how some of that could be possible but conservative were rallying during Clinton. And when tea party rallies had people with signs with Obama with a bone in his nose and other similar things, it kinds of gives it away.

Well this is the problem with joining any sort of organization. No matter what the cause, you get an organization big enough, sensational enough, you are going to attract assholes to your organization and you can be colored by their antics, even if your cause was based on good ideas in the beginning. Example, while I'm sure BLM has a core of people who just want to bring to light the fact that Black lives matter, yet we also saw members chanting to Off the pigs and fry the pigs... and there were actually cops gunned down in Dallas. So would you label BLM as a militant group who wants to kill cops? or would you just say it has some bad elements that you have to deal with because the root goals of BLM are too important to abandon? This works both ways.
Now I have never been to a political rally of any kind even once in my life. I don't have time for that, but Imagine rallies must attract a good number of people who are not normal and have more time on their hands than the average American.

Again, as a person of color, I have faced white racism. You have not. Until you face the many different ways in which it occurs, you will deny because you are white and want to believe it doesn't exist. The tea party was a racist movement. You guys want to make BLM into a KKK. The shooter in Dallas was not a member of BLM and whites have killed police.

Nope I don't believe you I don't believe you are 57

America is racist against blacks today. Our argument is strong, and really non debatable. Turn black then come talk.
I'm calling bullshit. I've seen racism against blacks. If you're under the age of 30 I doubt you have. My grandfather saved my aunt's father from being lynched by the klan just because they felt he was too uppity.

I'm 58. America is racist against blacks today. You saw overt racism. That kind of racism cannot be practice without sanction. Racism is more covert now and you know it.
only in your mind wait, there is a racist behind your house did you say?

Wrong. We have seen acts of white racism and El Paso verifies it.
HUH? You do realize Latino isn't a race? Latinos are categorized as white.

Hispanics are not white. And the shooter did what he did to save the white race.

White racism exists right now. You know it does.

Because you are a part of it.

Well I haven't assumed that and that's not a victim mentality. Stating that white racism still exists is not saying white racism has stopped you. And since white racism is an actual barrier, it can stop people. It did not stop me, but the struggles I endured would have made you quit. Especially when you are the type to ask about black racism. And it gets old to read white people asking about black racism. So you go find all laws and policies past and present implemented by black, done on purpose, to deny whites of equal opportunity.

No you are keeping your ownself down with your poor me I am a victim of racism lol

You would be wise to not make such an ignorant assertion. But I understand, because it's all you got.
no it's a fact
BTW was that a threat?

You would be wise to stop assuming what you assume. Because I am quite certain I have done better than you.
Is that a threat? and no I am not assuming you are very ill-informed.

I am far better informed than you. So again, it would be wise for you to stop assuming what you assume.

We didn't see tea party protests during Bush. And their opinion of what's constitutional is flimsy. Be very glad there won't be a tea party president. We had one for a governor and he screwed up the state.

As to the video, listen to it again so you understand what he was talking about. He was talking about moving off coal and the cost of refitting coal using electric companies.

They were just forming under Bush. i still remember. they were unhappy with his uncontrolled spending and considered him not much different than Liberals and Globalists in many respects. Conservatives at that point had not yet learned how to rally... it took the next election cycle to get them motivated. That happened to be the Obama election which is why some people somehow think the tea party was a reaction to having a black president. It's simply not true.

I can see how some of that could be possible but conservative were rallying during Clinton. And when tea party rallies had people with signs with Obama with a bone in his nose and other similar things, it kinds of gives it away.

Well this is the problem with joining any sort of organization. No matter what the cause, you get an organization big enough, sensational enough, you are going to attract assholes to your organization and you can be colored by their antics, even if your cause was based on good ideas in the beginning. Example, while I'm sure BLM has a core of people who just want to bring to light the fact that Black lives matter, yet we also saw members chanting to Off the pigs and fry the pigs... and there were actually cops gunned down in Dallas. So would you label BLM as a militant group who wants to kill cops? or would you just say it has some bad elements that you have to deal with because the root goals of BLM are too important to abandon? This works both ways.
Now I have never been to a political rally of any kind even once in my life. I don't have time for that, but Imagine rallies must attract a good number of people who are not normal and have more time on their hands than the average American.

Again, as a person of color, I have faced white racism. You have not. Until you face the many different ways in which it occurs, you will deny because you are white and want to believe it doesn't exist. The tea party was a racist movement. You guys want to make BLM into a KKK. The shooter in Dallas was not a member of BLM and whites have killed police.

That's because I'm 58. What you don't believe doesn't matter.

I have to beg to differ with you there. The tea party was started by conservatives unhappy with George Bush. They felt he was was a pushover to democrats and was simply another globalist and Bush was seen to cave in to the Mexican government as well. They wanted to return back to something more in line with the constitution and original tea party was a threat to to the old line Republican party and eventually the Republicans had to reign them in which is why now you will never see a Tea party president.
They were not created out of racism towards Obama.

heres a clip of what I was talking about.

Problem with cap and trade levels of reducing C02 were unrealistic.

I want to make BLM into KKK? nope, I never said that. I was giving you an example of how elements can infiltrate any movement. I dont know 100% if the shooter in Dallas was a BLM member but members were chanting to kill the pigs , you cant deny that. Does that mean that all BLM members are cop killers? now you are insinuating that all Tea party members are racist. I doubt that very much, because I know why they were founded. They were founded in direct revolt to the Republican party. Did racists hop on board? probably so.

I don't want to believe white racism exists? where did ai ever say that. I know white racism exists against blacks. I can admit that.
When saying that Black racism does not exist, its true, Blacks have passed no laws discriminating against whites, I think that what most white posters here are referring to is racist attitude. I mean is it possible for a white person to have a racist attitude even if they live in a country that is not a white majority and that country has never had racists laws on the books? I think you would agree that a white person can still have a racist attitude.

I'm calling bullshit. I've seen racism against blacks. If you're under the age of 30 I doubt you have. My grandfather saved my aunt's father from being lynched by the klan just because they felt he was too uppity.

I'm 58. America is racist against blacks today. You saw overt racism. That kind of racism cannot be practice without sanction. Racism is more covert now and you know it.
only in your mind wait, there is a racist behind your house did you say?

Wrong. We have seen acts of white racism and El Paso verifies it.
HUH? You do realize Latino isn't a race? Latinos are categorized as white.

Hispanics are not white. And the shooter did what he did to save the white race.

White racism exists right now. You know it does.

Because you are a part of it.
Yes, Hispanics are white.

I don't believe you

I'm pretty sure he's as old as he says he is. Theres no reason to lie about something like that.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I want to make BLM into KKK? nope, I never said that. I was giving you an example of how elements can infiltrate any movement. I dont know 100% if the shooter in Dallas was a BLM member but members were chanting to kill the pigs , you cant deny that. Does that mean that all BLM members are cop killers? now you are insinuating that all Tea party members are racist. I doubt that very much, because I know why they were founded. They were founded in direct revolt to the Republican party. Did racists hop on board? probably so.

I don't want to believe white racism exists? where did ai ever say that. I know white racism exists against blacks. I can admit that.
When saying that Black racism does not exist, its true, Blacks have passed no laws discriminating against whites, I think that what most white posters here are referring to is racist attitude. I mean is it possible for a white person to have a racist attitude even if they live in a country that is not a white majority and that country has never had racists laws on the books? I think you would agree that a white person can still have a racist attitude.

Whites are calling an angry response to the racism we face from whites racism . And I think whites need to live as people of color and face white racism before they talk about any kind of racist attitudes. There is no equivalency yarddog.

As to your first paragraph, after over a century of being murdered by cops, there are bound to be people who hate police to that extent. Again you need to live as a person of color and experience what we do, instead of being on the outside a making opinions based on being white. No matter how much you may want to pretend things are exactly the same, they are not.

As to the formation of the tea party, I won't argue. But what I will say is that in this forum and pretty much nationwide, whites want to deny that anything they do is racist. Even when it is blatant. The tea party had 8 years of GW Bush but didn't start protesting until Obama. In 2010 they elect into majority the same party that appropriated and agreed to the Bush spending you say the tea party opposed.

Last edited:

I don't believe you

So?

I am quite certain I have done better than you.

Exhibit A -- stupid black racist who does not realize that if this is true, it completely contradicts all the bogus claims he makes about racism.

"The white devil is keeping the brothers down, but just look at me for proof they haven't!!"

I'm pretty sure he's as old as he says he is. Theres no reason to lie about something like that.
this poster is here with the express purpose of spreading hate against white people. He constantly brags about all his supposed credentials to invest in himself a sense of authority.

If a white member of the KKK were to introduce countless threads demonizing black people, would you be similarly inclined to believe him?

I trust what people say in direct correlation to the intellectual honesty of their posts, myself.

What is that? Please use detail as you describe what a victim mentality is.
If you feel like White racism has stopped you, then you have a victim mentality. How about the racism of blacks?

no it's a fact
BTW was that a threat?
threats are a regular part of his repetoir here.

I think IM2 is a racist piece of excrement.

No good.
IM2 is not a racist but I understand why you and the others don't like him, white society has always disliked and slapped a phlethora of derogatory labels on blacks who don't toe the line. They especially don't like the ones who are more knowledgeable or better educated than themselves, hell just better or doing better in any respect.

What about the roughly ten times as many white racist pieces of excrement who comment here regularly who are actual self-proclaimed and proud to be racist commenters? What about them?

White people defending themselves against your hatred does not mean they are racist and you are flat out lying when you said people here are self professed racists.

You, like IM2 are only in this forum for one reason and one reason only - to hate on white people. None of the white people in this thread post thread after thread after freaking thread about blacks. They don't tell blacks to shut up constantly. They do not threaten blacks with violence.that is all on you and the rest of the new black panther style black posters here.

I'm sure glad I have lived among black people in mixed neighborhoods so I know all black people are like you.
So we're done with all pretense huh?

NO ONE is holding a gun to your or anyone else's head and making them log into U.S. Message Board, navigate to the Race Relations forum and subject themselves to the alleged horror of black people discussing the issues facing us in the United States today. Yet while we're attempting to do that, we're the targets of whiny white racists who are now attempting to play the victim and claim that we're subjecting them to hatred? Oh sorry, "black racist hatred".

You all are so full of crap it's not even funny. The title of this thead is "What black people think about racism" so if you're here and you're not participating in the conversation and are only casting aspersions on the character of the black participants and making derogatory remarks about us, then you all are the ones espousing hatred. You all are the ones who sought out a forum where you knew there would be black participants whom you could target. You all acted "in concert" to come here and harass and threaten the black participants on this message board. And before you even try to deny it, I already have pulled the comments made off of this forum where you and another participant where conspiring & commiserating about IM2 and the mods closing down his thread because you all are not allowed to be as openly racist & hostile as you desire.

You would think that after I showed you what the poster you said I was being belligerent towards originally said to me you would catch on that I am not who you or they think I am and it would be just as easy for me to do the same thing to you that she is about to be subjected to because you're making false allegations against me in a public message board when you've been advised that you're mistaken, yet you persist.

I live in a state that has a law that prohibits harassment against it's residents based on malice due to their protected class status. You idiots decided to get together and target a group of protected class individuals who opinions are contrary to your own, and who have every right to defend ourselves in any legal way way available to us yet you seem to have forgotten that you sought us out, not the other way around.

So everytime you come back and insist on escalating this it's proof you're here for a fight.

On the other hand if I prove to you that there are self-professed racists on this board what will be your response?

View attachment 273813

What is this protected class stuff? Isn't that racism in and of itself?

Forum List

Back