Grover Norquist needs to go missing .....

No we actually like our founders, hence we dont call them dead white males like the lesbi...er womens studies people. Also we believe in adhering to their version of the constitution unlike liberal whatever we want it to me types.....

Which, of course, is why we have been constantly trying to get Democrats to cut spending. Because we aren't aware that our nation is crumbling.

And other than yourself, who is claiming he is a hero to anyone?

He must be something big to get all those powerful people to sign an apparently binding oath to destroy the government, maybe hero is the wrong word, do you know a succinct term for a Machiavellian master of puppets? "Svengali" perhaps?

So signing an oath to cut spending and taxes is somehow legally binding and going to destroy the government?

You do realize that cutting spending and taxes is the only way we can save our Republic, dont you? You do realize that the consequences of the economic collapse that is coming will be catastrophic for us and the world.

And it's not like there arent already violent revolutionaries taking to the streets trying to overthrow the Republic.

I don't just realize anything just because you or anyone says it. Economic collapse is inevitable since no one that mattered learned a damned thing in the last one or changed anything to prevent it from recurring. Trickle down still rules and republicans refuse to correctly see tax cuts as spending or social programs as revolution insurance.

Which, of course, is why we have been constantly trying to get Democrats to cut spending. Because we aren't aware that our nation is crumbling.

And other than yourself, who is claiming he is a hero to anyone?

He must be something big to get all those powerful people to sign an apparently binding oath to destroy the government, maybe hero is the wrong word, do you know a succinct term for a Machiavellian master of puppets? "Svengali" perhaps?

So signing an oath to cut spending and taxes is somehow legally binding and going to destroy the government?

You do realize that cutting spending and taxes is the only way we can save our Republic, dont you? You do realize that the consequences of the economic collapse that is coming will be catastrophic for us and the world.

And it's not like there arent already violent revolutionaries taking to the streets trying to overthrow the Republic.

What an original and untried concept. Explain how that works, exactly. Also...where and when has it ever worked?

And......the violent people overthrowing the Republic......where are they?

I don't just realize anything just because you or anyone says it. Economic collapse is inevitable since no one that mattered learned a damned thing in the last one or changed anything to prevent it from recurring. Trickle down still rules and republicans refuse to correctly see tax cuts as spending or social programs as revolution insurance.

Dumbass economies go up and down, if you never did anything, they would do that, liberals exacerbate (or is it masterbate) the problem by putting in regulations. Do you really think regulations hurt Coke or RC cola more, I'm curious.

Dumbass economies go up and down, if you never did anything, they would do that, liberals exacerbate (or is it masterbate) the problem by putting in regulations. Do you really think regulations hurt Coke or RC cola more, I'm curious.

If regulation hurts it's nothing compared with the alternative. Wall Street is already the biggest criminal enterprise in human history and some would do away with even the legal framework we barely use to prosecute fraud on scales almost unimaginable. If these people are unhappy or uncertain it's their own damned fault, they own everything worth owning, and I have no sympathy for any worries a billionaire has, got my own more immediate problems like working to pay for bailing their greedy asses out.

i dont see how it's unconstitutional to voluntarily bind oneself with an oath. Though personally, I dont make oaths for political reasons outside the oath I made to uphold the Constitution.

I said 'nonconstitutional', not 'unconstitutional'.

I meant apart from the constitution, not necessarily in violation of it.

I want my representatives to only have made the oath to uphold the Constitution. People who are willing to make other oaths need to be scrutinized closely and I would be inclined to reject them. However, when the choice is between (a) someone who has made an oath which could theoretically conflict with the job I would elect him to do and (b) someone who has actually violated the Constitution as the current resident of the White House has done, then I have to go with option (a), but I don't have to like that choice. And I still wish the person who has been orchestrating that travesty and threatening lawmakers who suggest they might cross him would go away some place where we can just forget about him and free ourselves up once again to find creative solutions to our profound problems.

I stand corrected:)

What an original and untried concept. Explain how that works, exactly. Also...where and when has it ever worked?

And......the violent people overthrowing the Republic......where are they?

You see when we borrow money without restraint and burden people with heavy taxes, it slows, corrupts, and hurts our economy. When the government stays out of the way as much as possible and people can keep what they earn, people are far more likely to educate themselves, invest and create to sustain the economy and provide people what they need.

As mentioned multiple times, this is what the Harding/Coolidge administrations did after Wilson bloated the size of government and lead them into the 1920 Depression. By getting out of the way, the had one of the single most expansive economic periods in history until progressives ones again took control and the people became corrupted.

And the occupy people are the ones calling for violent revolution. Though to be fair, there are alot of mindless people involved who have no idea the true intentions of the people organizing their events.

If regulation hurts it's nothing compared with the alternative. Wall Street is already the biggest criminal enterprise in human history and some would do away with even the legal framework we barely use to prosecute fraud on scales almost unimaginable. If these people are unhappy or uncertain it's their own damned fault, they own everything worth owning, and I have no sympathy for any worries a billionaire has, got my own more immediate problems like working to pay for bailing their greedy asses out.

Ok how are they greedy, what regulations "help" the people. Some regulations are ok, but most are shit. and again, regulations help big business keep their status, because smaller businesses have to go through those with less capital and resources to comply......

Because it's criminal to give people goods and servies that they want.

No but it should be criminal to sell worthless paper to pension plans and municipalities, it might even be against the law but you wouldn't know it with the obscene ass kissing that occurs any time one of them is politely invited to explain themselves.

No but it should be criminal to sell worthless paper to pension plans and municipalities, it might even be against the law but you wouldn't know it with the obscene ass kissing that occurs any time one of them is politely invited to explain themselves.

Uh that's because democrats have friends and allow that to happen. The pensions are usually unions and yes they are robbed blind for a whole host of reason, but ask the democrats and unions bosses. MAdoff was a democrat and screwed tons of people.

REpublicans are for enforcing the law and PENALIZING people. Democrats rarely the first and NEVER The second.

For example:
Unions want Washington's help with pension funds - Washington Times

Nonunion workers and private companies could be forced into absorbing the financial liabilities of underfunded union pension plans, thanks to pending health care mandates and an executive order that could be finalized this year, policy analysts and trade group representatives have concluded.

The SEIU, which has many of its members employed in health care, has been out front and center in pushing for the legislative changes to the nation’s health care system that won congressional approval over the weekend and was signed by President Obama on Tuesday. The SEIU home page included a section titled “The Final Push for Health Care” that instructed union members to call and lobby elected officials.

Uh that's because democrats have friends and allow that to happen. The pensions are usually unions and yes they are robbed blind for a whole host of reason, but ask the democrats and unions bosses. MAdoff was a democrat and screwed tons of people.

REpublicans are for enforcing the law and PENALIZING people. Democrats rarely the first and NEVER The second.

For example:

Nonunion workers and private companies could be forced into absorbing the financial liabilities of underfunded union pension plans, thanks to pending health care mandates and an executive order that could be finalized this year, policy analysts and trade group representatives have concluded.

The SEIU, which has many of its members employed in health care, has been out front and center in pushing for the legislative changes to the nation’s health care system that won congressional approval over the weekend and was signed by President Obama on Tuesday. The SEIU home page included a section titled “The Final Push for Health Care” that instructed union members to call and lobby elected officials.

Yep it's everybody's fault except the bankers who put all those highly rated swaps and derivatives together and knowingly sold them to people who could not afford to lose anything.

For example:

Yep it's everybody's fault except the bankers who put all those highly rated swaps and derivatives together and knowingly sold them to people who could not afford to lose anything.

Hey it's alot of peoples fault man, but you just want to blame the wall street guys. Did they do it on purpose? The government does. It's a scam. They do the same thing to Social Security, maybe the light will go on at one point.

» U.S. treasury raids federal employee pension funds to cover debts Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

And what would you do to those people? Give them trash cleanup? A one year suspended sentance. It's hard to take a liberal seriously about crime, because they dont want to make people pay for it

Last edited:

For example:

It is people like you that actually enable this shit to go on..because the perps know they can hide behind your mindless hackery. You want to blame ANY democrat before turning on your puppet masters. Some of YOUR puppet masters are in fact democrats...you are just too stupid to know which ones. Bill Clinton..for example... But THEY have your little pea brain so twisted up like a pretzel that you are convinced OBAMA is at fault for everything. Yes with millions of people like you running cover for the criminals you spouting that the OH SO GOOD us vs the EVIL THEM drivel they spoon feed you...NO ONE WILL EVER BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE! You are not just your own worst enemy. Thanks for playing..

For example:

It is people like you that actually enable this shit to go on..because the perps know they can hide behind your mindless hackery. You want to blame ANY democrat before turning on your puppet masters. Some of YOUR puppet masters are in fact democrats...you are just too stupid to know which ones. Bill Clinton..for example... But THEY have your little pea brain so twisted up like a pretzel that you are convinced OBAMA is at fault for everything. Yes with millions of people like you running cover for the criminals you spouting that the OH SO GOOD us vs the EVIL THEM drivel they spoon feed you...NO ONE WILL EVER BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE! You are not just your own worst enemy. Thanks for playing..

yeah this from the fake republican, suuuure. HEy I attack my own side on this board, you just stick you head so far up Obama's ass you gonna come out in brownface
But since you dont read posts you wouldnt know that. Fact is dumbass, how did they steal their pensions? I just showed you an article of the government doing it, but you seemed to go right over that, but I would expect that from a liberal hack.

For example:

yeah this from the fake republican, suuuure. HEy I attack my own side on this board, you just stick you head so far up Obama's ass you gonna come out in brownface
But since you dont read posts you wouldnt know that. Fact is dumbass, how did they steal their pensions? I just showed you an article of the government doing it, but you seemed to go right over that, but I would expect that from a liberal hack.

Neither yours nor my opinion means a damn thing. What matters is how many people have been prosecuted, convicted and sent to prison for destroying our nations wealth. That is ALL that matters. That is the only score that counts and right now it's bankers billionaire's winning a trillion in profits from a continuation of the same scam and the American public nothing. As long as they can play you off of me no matter what you perceive my politics to be WE BOTH LOSE.

Neither yours nor my opinion means a damn thing. What matters is how many people have been prosecuted, convicted and sent to prison for destroying our nations wealth. That is ALL that matters. That is the only score that counts and right now it's bankers billionaire's winning a trillion in profits from a continuation of the same scam and the American public nothing. As long as they can play you off of me no matter what you perceive my politics to be WE BOTH LOSE.

Who's for fraud? I'm not, I love the fact that MAdoff is in jail. I just love it when liberals get tough talk, but then they dont want to PUNISH anyone, that's why I like to have fun with it, because mocking them is....well....fun.

For example:

Hey it's alot of peoples fault man, but you just want to blame the wall street guys. Did they do it on purpose? The government does. It's a scam. They do the same thing to Social Security, maybe the light will go on at one point.

» U.S. treasury raids federal employee pension funds to cover debts Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

And what would you do to those people? Give them trash cleanup? A one year suspended sentance. It's hard to take a liberal seriously about crime, because they dont want to make people pay for it

If the bankers had come out of this having learned a thing or changed a thing then things might be different, lot's of good people lost big and a lot of socipath con-men and big banks got much, much richer. Huge sums went missing from economy, the big players got a lot richer, and somehow we did not see it as stealing.

Forum List

Back