Selling destructive ideology

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Selling destructive ideology - Salon.com
Why conservatives sell their wildly destructive ideology better than Democrats

President Obama:
Over the last three years, I’ve cut taxes for the typical working family by $3,600. I’ve cut taxes for small businesses 18 times. I have approved fewer regulations in the first three years of my presidency than my Republican predecessor did in his

Conservatives talk endlessly about “cutting spending.” The president uses the same frame: “I’ve signed a law that cuts spending and reduces our deficit by $2 trillion.

(WHAT HAVE THE REPUBLICANS DONE?)

I'm fascinated by the ability of the Rs to make the middle/working class believe that taking more of their money and giving it to the ultra wealthy is somehow a "good" thing. As with the Affordable Health Care, they lie and the rw voter falls into line.

Amazingly, I have read here where rw's don't know the Act is already in force, how much money is being saved by small business, that they will keep what they want and discard the rest, that their insurance companies MUST give them a certain amount of money back and a whole lot more. They actually do not know much of anything about the law except that, by gawd, they're against it. They don't know what IT is but they do know they don't like IT - even though IT saves them a substantial amount of money AND gives them better health care. The rw's want to pay for the health care of the very congress that wants to take it away from them.

Its frustrating to watch people throw away their own money and their own future but dammit, it makes me very angry that they will, if they can, throw away mine too.

As long as the D's are honest and just go about their job, this will not change. As we see every day, the R's refuse to work but they're ready to get in front of a camera to repeat their lies (on fux, of course) before going on another of their endless paid vacations, if only to the golf course or the corner bar.

President Obama:
Over the last three years, I’ve cut taxes for the typical working family by $3,600. I’ve cut taxes for small businesses 18 times. I have approved fewer regulations in the first three years of my presidency than my Republican predecessor did in his.”

Conservatives talk endlessly about “cutting spending.” The president uses the same frame: “I’ve signed a law that cuts spending and reduces our deficit by $2 trillion.

I'm fascinated by the ability of the Rs to make the middle/working class believe that taking more of their money and giving it to the ultra wealthy is somehow a "good" thing. As with the Affordable Health Care, they lie and the rw voter falls into line.

Amazingly, I have read here where rw's don't know the Act is already in force, how much money is being saved by small business, that they will keep what they want and discard the rest, that their insurance companies MUST give them a certain amount of money back and a whole lot more. They actually do not know much of anything about the law except that, by gawd, they're against it. They don't know what IT is but they do know they don't like IT - even though IT saves them a substantial amount of money AND gives them better health care. The rw's want to pay for the health care of the very congress that wants to take it away from them.

Its frustrating to watch people throw away their own money and their own future but dammit, it makes me very angry that they will, if they can, throw away mine too.

As long as the D's are honest and just go about their job, this will not change. As we see every day, the R's refuse to work but they're ready to get in front of a camera to repeat their lies (on fux, of course) before going on another of their endless paid vacations, if only to the golf course or the corner bar.
It is really frustrating to see libtards like you flat out lie on here. Everyone knows that obamacare does not go into affect until 2014. As far as your stupid claim that small businesses are already saving money, BULL!!! IDIOT!!! D's honest? Give me a break, when has a dimwit ever been honest?

Last edited:
Selling a destructive idealogy? You are destroying our Republic and you have the audacity to claim that we are the ones who a destructive idealogy by suggesting that it would be wise to let people keep more of their own money, that business isnt evil, that it might be good to pay off our debts? That's radical and extreme to you?

And yet blatantly lying for political purposes is perfectly alright with you.

This world is messed up

Selling a destructive idealogy? You are destroying our Republic and you have the audacity to claim that we are the ones who a destructive idealogy by suggesting that it would be wise to let people keep more of their own money, that business isnt evil, that it might be good to pay off our debts? That's radical and extreme to you?

And yet blatantly lying for political purposes is perfectly alright with you.

This world is messed up

Suggesting that government shouldn't spend more than it takes in is radical and dangerous! The Republic will collapse if a single bureaucrat gets laid off.

President Obama:
Over the last three years, I’ve cut taxes for the typical working family by $3,600. I’ve cut taxes for small businesses 18 times. I have approved fewer regulations in the first three years of my presidency than my Republican predecessor did in his

I'm flabbergasted by the temerity of the Ds to make the middle/working class believe that taking more of their money and giving it to the the unproductive is somehow a "good" thing.

Forum List

Back