Grover Norquist needs to go missing .....

Yep it's everybody's fault except the bankers who put all those highly rated swaps and derivatives together and knowingly sold them to people who could not afford to lose anything.

Hey it's alot of peoples fault man, but you just want to blame the wall street guys. Did they do it on purpose? The government does. It's a scam. They do the same thing to Social Security, maybe the light will go on at one point.

» U.S. treasury raids federal employee pension funds to cover debts Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

And what would you do to those people? Give them trash cleanup? A one year suspended sentance. It's hard to take a liberal seriously about crime, because they dont want to make people pay for it

If the bankers had come out of this having learned a thing or changed a thing then things might be different, lot's of good people lost big and a lot of socipath con-men and big banks got much, much richer. Huge sums went missing from economy, the big players got a lot richer, and somehow we did not see it as stealing.

If they break the law put them in jail. It's not that hard. Why do liberals love complexity just for being complex? Is it because you feel inadequate of intelligence and have to have complex fixes to every situation to feel smart? If you break the law, go to jail and if it's really bad, like murder we should kill you and voila crime goes down, because they fear the law and consequences. So until you get serious about punishment, who gives a shit?

Hey it's alot of peoples fault man, but you just want to blame the wall street guys. Did they do it on purpose? The government does. It's a scam. They do the same thing to Social Security, maybe the light will go on at one point.

» U.S. treasury raids federal employee pension funds to cover debts Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

And what would you do to those people? Give them trash cleanup? A one year suspended sentance. It's hard to take a liberal seriously about crime, because they dont want to make people pay for it

If the bankers had come out of this having learned a thing or changed a thing then things might be different, lot's of good people lost big and a lot of socipath con-men and big banks got much, much richer. Huge sums went missing from economy, the big players got a lot richer, and somehow we did not see it as stealing.

If they break the law put them in jail. It's not that hard. Why do liberals love complexity just for being complex? Is it because you feel inadequate of intelligence and have to have complex fixes to every situation to feel smart? If you break the law, go to jail and if it's really bad, like murder we should kill you and voila crime goes down, because they fear the law and consequences. So until you get serious about punishment, who gives a shit?

No, I really don't even like complexity but I am not so lazy as to boil a complex situation down to a dangerous level of simplicity. BTW if you want to talk complexity then take a look at how the banks cloaked their cons in such astounding mathematical complexity that the understaffed, underfunded regulators had no chance of ever untangling them. How do you police things that math savants design to be unfathomable? How do you prove fraud when no jury can fully understand how these various scams even work?

No, I really don't even like complexity but I am not so lazy as to boil a complex situation down to a dangerous level of simplicity. BTW if you want to talk complexity then take a look at how the banks cloaked their cons in such astounding mathematical complexity that the understaffed, underfunded regulators had no chance of ever untangling them. How do you police things that math savants design to be unfathomable? How do you prove fraud when no jury can fully understand how these various scams even work?

Oh please stop with the BS. Underfunded regulators, stop. Look put the bad guys in jail. It's that easy, if convicted put them in jail for a looooong time, dont give them community service, that has nothing to do with getting convicted, that is when they ARE convicted, make tough sentances, then people will start to fear being convicted a little more. Next remove regulation on some of this stuff, so the underfunded staff as you say are dealing with important issues and not stupid regulations. The more regulations you make, the less you can spend on each one. Make em count.
Again my post was non partisan in it's approach, liberals are faked out just as much. Madoff was a major major democratic donor, but that wasnt said on the news..hmmmmmmm, I wonder why.

But liberals do think complexity is smart. It's not. Liberals love all these complex rules and regulations but complain when somone takes advantage of them. In crimial law all we hear is how minorities get the shaft in sentancing. So Standardize the sentancing, and problem solved, but they wont do it, they have to have "exceptions". I think it's to increase racial tensions. Why? I dont know, you tell me. Have you ever looked at the results of liberalism, doesnt seem like a whole lot of progress.

Also a flat tax would make things much much simpler and remove ALL deductions, see no loopholes, but liberals wont go for it, because they use the same loopholes they bitch about. I mean things are so complicated that congress pawns everything to pages and aides, that should not happen.

Last edited:
yeah this from the fake republican, suuuure. HEy I attack my own side on this board, you just stick you head so far up Obama's ass you gonna come out in brownface
But since you dont read posts you wouldnt know that. Fact is dumbass, how did they steal their pensions? I just showed you an article of the government doing it, but you seemed to go right over that, but I would expect that from a liberal hack.

Neither yours nor my opinion means a damn thing. What matters is how many people have been prosecuted, convicted and sent to prison for destroying our nations wealth. That is ALL that matters. That is the only score that counts and right now it's bankers billionaire's winning a trillion in profits from a continuation of the same scam and the American public nothing. As long as they can play you off of me no matter what you perceive my politics to be WE BOTH LOSE.

Who's for fraud? I'm not, I love the fact that MAdoff is in jail. I just love it when liberals get tough talk, but then they dont want to PUNISH anyone, that's why I like to have fun with it, because mocking them is....well....fun.

You just cannot help yourself can you? Three words in and you fucking go sideways with a meaninless Madoff example and spin around and start jabbering some nonsense about "liberals" and "tough talk" and slide straight into Koch brothers/Karl Rove talking points. I sure wish I knew the secret of what mind control those guys have over you. I'd invent something and just fucking MAKE you buy it like these guys MAKE you talk all this superfulous crap about how everybody that doesn't buy into the big con is a "liberal". You know what? You don't deserve a better world. You are too fucking far gone to participate in the fight to recover it from the clutches of the bandits you personally handed it over to.

Go back to being a simpleton...I have no more use for you.

Huggy just spews talking point words like Koch brothers or Rove (still) :lol:
@ buckeye you know why the left are easy on crime? they need job security to. These libs would have no purpose without a their minority groups. Aren't the criminals part if that coalition? Lol

What an original and untried concept. Explain how that works, exactly. Also...where and when has it ever worked?

And......the violent people overthrowing the Republic......where are they?

You see when we borrow money without restraint and burden people with heavy taxes, it slows, corrupts, and hurts our economy. When the government stays out of the way as much as possible and people can keep what they earn, people are far more likely to educate themselves, invest and create to sustain the economy and provide people what they need.

As mentioned multiple times, this is what the Harding/Coolidge administrations did after Wilson bloated the size of government and lead them into the 1920 Depression. By getting out of the way, the had one of the single most expansive economic periods in history until progressives ones again took control and the people became corrupted.

And the occupy people are the ones calling for violent revolution. Though to be fair, there are alot of mindless people involved who have no idea the true intentions of the people organizing their events.

No. That is fluff.

Huggy just spews talking point words like Koch brothers or Rove (still) :lol:
@ buckeye you know why the left are easy on crime? they need job security to. These libs would have no purpose without a their minority groups. Aren't the criminals part if that coalition? Lol

You are an idiot. No ...seriously..you are an idiot. There is a serious problem that needs addressing and you want to be a clown. Go away idiot. Go do something fooolish somewhere else.

That's a direct threat against the man's life, and you know it. That is unacceptable to put out a public post that "the man needs to go missing". I hope you are brought up on charges for this as you should be...

I would like to extend the invitation to go missing to any elected official that signed his "pledge" at the same time negated thier pledge to uphold the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.

As for you dogface...bite me. I'll put my 120 lb pit bull up against any rotweiller you got. Cabbage?

I'll put myself up against you and your pit bull and both of you will end up with broken ribs, missing teeth, and dislocated jaws... liberal pussy. Takes a big man to talk shit from behind the safety of his keyboard. By the way, dog fighting is illegal stupid. But then again, as proven by your idiot liberal friend who started this post and Obama who has broken several dozen laws, you liberals are all about breaking the law. Liberal pussy....

You're being a big man right now talking shit behind your keyboard. I mean come on, your chest is all virtually puffed out and everything.

You loose pussy you. You'd be a terrible fuck!

Last edited:
Calling for the man's death...how very mature.

Since Norquist stands against raising taxes, I assume you're for raising taxes. Why? Do you think doing so will actually increase the revenue received? If more revenue is realized, do you think we'll actually pay down the debt...or are you looking for even more spending? What's your motivation to raise tax rates and on whom should we raise them? Everybody, including the nearly half of people that don't pay federal income tax or just 'some' people?

No..Grover stands for placing himself above the U S Constitution. Piss on him.

Your evidence being...?

I was wondering the same thing. How exactly does advocating against raising taxes placing oneself above the law? Link? Logic? Anything???

Still wondering how the OP feels...crickets there. :eusa_whistle:

Please tell us what effect Norquist is having on this country?

He's as relevant as James Carville... just another gas bag.

No..Grover stands for placing himself above the U S Constitution. Piss on him.

Your evidence being...?

I was wondering the same thing. How exactly does advocating against raising taxes placing oneself above the law? Link? Logic? Anything???

Tell us more how you like unelected bureaucrats influencing our politicians. Then tell me how much you hate czars so I can have a laugh

ah yes, the tolerant ones wishing people get crushed by bridges..

and then they accuse others of HATE and not caring about others..

A bridge falling on their hero is the only way republicans would care that the country is crumbling.

Which, of course, is why we have been constantly trying to get Democrats to cut spending. Because we aren't aware that our nation is crumbling.

And other than yourself, who is claiming he is a hero to anyone?

I believe that virtually all republican congressmen have taken his oath. And now so has the wannabe president. Why do republicans like to abdicate their freewill in such a way? Couldn't they just say that I believe the best course ahead would be to lower taxes? Creepy, mind-controlled drones are all these nimrods are.

Your evidence being...?

Tell us more how you like unelected bureaucrats influencing our politicians. Then tell me how much you hate czars so I can have a laugh

How is Norquist an "unelected bureaucrat"? Bureaucrats work for government agencies. Norquist does not work for a government agency.

Private citizens are free to try to influence politicians...so what's your point?

How is Norquist an "unelected bureaucrat"? Bureaucrats work for government agencies. Norquist does not work for a government agency.

Private citizens are free to try to influence politicians...so what's your point?

My point from the beginning is the hypocrisy of the right wingers here. See, you only pointed out that hes not a bureaucrat....bravo. The only answer you (or right wingers like Avatar) is Whats wrong with that? Everything...you dont know why that is ok, you just say...People can do that. Sure they can. Is it right? I say no....You say yes because its already happening. Thats the justification

Because he's a private citizen instead of a bureaucrat that makes people signing an oath to him better .... ?

He's threatening our representatives into NOT responding to what the people want. Our representatives voluntarily signed the oath ... and that is one strike against them because they voluntarily hamstrung themselves. Sticking by the oath when the majority of their constituents want them not to is another strike. When savvy Democrats run campaigns making it clear that it is these representatives' allegiance to Norquist which is stopping them from working toward a solution, then that's voters earned for the Democrats' column.

If Norquist were to get lost while on vacation in the Andes and never be heard from again, then after a proper period of mourning our representatives would be able to let his memory and influence fade away and assure us that they are willing to respond to the people who elected them and not be bound by the strings Norquist is pulling.

Last edited:

My point from the beginning is the hypocrisy of the right wingers here. See, you only pointed out that hes not a bureaucrat....bravo. The only answer you (or right wingers like Avatar) is Whats wrong with that? Everything...you dont know why that is ok, you just say...People can do that. Sure they can. Is it right? I say no....You say yes because its already happening. Thats the justification

Yes, I pointed that out, because it's true. Still not sure why you called him an "unelected bureaucrat" but, whatever...

So, it sounds like you're saying it's wrong (everything is wrong) about a private citizen advocating for no tax rate increases. Okay, I disagree. Can I ask the same question from you that I asked of the OP, which has yet to be answered?:

Since Norquist stands against raising taxes, I assume you're for raising taxes. Why? Do you think doing so will actually increase the revenue received? If more revenue is realized, do you think we'll actually pay down the debt...or are you looking for even more spending? What's your motivation to raise tax rates and on whom should we raise them? Everybody, including the nearly half of people that don't pay federal income tax or just 'some' people?

Because he's a private citizen instead of a bureaucrat that makes people signing an oath to him better .... ?

He's threatening our representatives into NOT responding to what the people want. Our representatives voluntarily signed the oath ... and that is one strike against them because they voluntarily hamstrung themselves. Sticking by the oath when the majority of their constituents want them not to is another strike. When savvy Democrats run campaigns making it clear that it is these representatives' allegiance to Norquist which is stopping them from working toward a solution, then that's voters earned for the Democrats' column.

If Norquist were to get lost while on vacation in the Andes and never be heard from again, then after a proper period of mourning our representatives would be able to let his memory and influence fade away and assure us that they are willing to respond to the people who elected them and not be bound by the strings Norquist is pulling.

Threatening how? Something illegal going on? I don't think that's the case.

Sorry but I agree with his position and I guarantee you that it is not the case that the "majority of their constituents want them...(to raise taxes)" in every Congressional district. Raising tax rates is a bad idea. We have a spending problem, not a revenue problem. I'm all for eliminating loopholes and flattening the tax rates but I basically agree with Norquist.

Will you answer the question I originally posed?

Sorry but I agree with his position and I guarantee you that it is not the case that the "majority of their constituents want them...(to raise taxes)" in every Congressional district. Raising tax rates is a bad idea. We have a spending problem, not a revenue problem. I'm all for eliminating loopholes and flattening the tax rates but I basically agree with Norquist.

Probably not. Or probably not in a way you would appreciate. I've rarely found it profitable to try to discuss things with people who say things like, "Since you object to a person who is against A, I assume you are for B" ... as if there are not infinitely many other possibilities. You really had way too little to go on to make an assumption like that and yet you jumped right in with it.

Probably not. Or probably not in a way you would appreciate. I've rarely found it profitable to try to discuss things with people who say things like, "Since you object to a person who is against A, I assume you are for B" ... as if there are not infinitely many other possibilities. You really had way too little to go on to make an assumption like that and yet you jumped right in with it.

Okay, fine, do you want to see tax rates raised or not?

Forum List

Back