Grover Norquist needs to go missing .....

Grover Norquist needs to go missing .....

I'm not sure who is more destructive to the nation: Obama or Norquist. We can vote Obama out. How do we quash Grover?

I like the cut of your jib! Missing?..Now where on earth did we put that darn Grover?????

UMMMmmmmm...??? Not important.. anywhere but here. Shit happens...

Grover who? Wait a meenut!!! he was here just a second ago!

Maybe we could send Bush out to find him..He's REAL good at finding peeps!

I'm not sure who is more destructive to the nation: Obama or Norquist. We can vote Obama out. How do we quash Grover?

I think you need to go missing, in fact it would be best if you swallowed some rat poison since a bullet would be too good for you.

Ah the new face of evil for libtards. Who gives a shit about norquist? Do you guys ALWAYS need a boogeyman? I guess bush doesnt do it anymore?

Oh, oh,oh Let me do my right wing impression

"Whats wrong with Norquist" - Avatar

"OMG...Enough Already" - Wiwwow Tree

"I'm above all of this you humans are not worth the time...but Norquist is good" - Cali Girl

"STFU, you cant *hicup* tell me what to...Freedom!" - The T

That's a direct threat against the man's life, and you know it. That is unacceptable to put out a public post that "the man needs to go missing". I hope you are brought up on charges for this as you should be...

Not to disappoint CC

"What's wrong with Norquist"?

I know. I have a habit of asking logical questions.

That's a direct threat against the man's life, and you know it. That is unacceptable to put out a public post that "the man needs to go missing". I hope you are brought up on charges for this as you should be...

I would like to extend the invitation to go missing to any elected official that signed his "pledge" at the same time negated thier pledge to uphold the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.

As for you dogface...bite me. I'll put my 120 lb pit bull up against any rotweiller you got. Cabbage?

Last edited:
They have to ruin another mans reputation, since sandusky will run on th NAMBLA ticket and siphon democrat votes

I would like to extend the invitation to go missing to any elected official that signed his "pledge" at the same time negated thier pledge to uphold the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.

As for you dogface...bite me. I'll put my 120 lb pit bull up against any rotweiller you got. Cabbage?

I'll put myself up against you and your pit bull and both of you will end up with broken ribs, missing teeth, and dislocated jaws... liberal pussy. Takes a big man to talk shit from behind the safety of his keyboard. By the way, dog fighting is illegal stupid. But then again, as proven by your idiot liberal friend who started this post and Obama who has broken several dozen laws, you liberals are all about breaking the law. Liberal pussy....

Calling for the man's death...how very mature.

Since Norquist stands against raising taxes, I assume you're for raising taxes. Why? Do you think doing so will actually increase the revenue received? If more revenue is realized, do you think we'll actually pay down the debt...or are you looking for even more spending? What's your motivation to raise tax rates and on whom should we raise them? Everybody, including the nearly half of people that don't pay federal income tax or just 'some' people?

I'll put myself up against you and your pit bull and both of you will end up with broken ribs, missing teeth, and dislocated jaws... liberal pussy. Takes a big man to talk shit from behind the safety of his keyboard. By the way, dog fighting is illegal stupid. But then again, as proven by your idiot liberal friend who started this post and Obama who has broken several dozen laws, you liberals are all about breaking the law. Liberal pussy....

I'm easy to find "mouth". And a pu-u-r-r-d-y mouth it is...

I think you need to go missing, tough guy.

Calling for the man's death...how very mature.

Since Norquist stands against raising taxes, I assume you're for raising taxes. Why? Do you think doing so will actually increase the revenue received? If more revenue is realized, do you think we'll actually pay down the debt...or are you looking for even more spending? What's your motivation to raise tax rates and on whom should we raise them? Everybody, including the nearly half of people that don't pay federal income tax or just 'some' people?

No..Grover stands for placing himself above the U S Constitution. Piss on him.

Typical liberal pussy - hiding behind a keyboard and a flaming homo getting excited about a man's mouth. Nobody is impressed coward - you're talking shit while hiding behind your keyboard like the little pussy you are. I promise you, you wouldn't be the least bit brave if I were standing in front of you right now. Neither you nor your "pit bull" would walk away from the encounter - you'd both be transported via stretcher.

Last edited:
Not to disappoint CC

"What's wrong with Norquist"?

I know. I have a habit of asking logical questions.

Our representatives should keep themselves free to respond to facts on the ground. They should not make promises to an extremist like Norquist. Our elected officials need to get some balls and tell Norquist to stuff it. When I heard that Romney signed Norquist's pledge that was disturbing. If Obama had respect for the constitution, he'd have a chance with me because people like Norquist have such control over the right. It's moot since Obama has shown such disregard for the constitution, but it's galling to me nonetheless that even my preferred candidate kissed Norquist's ring. There could come a time when taxes must be raised for the good of the nation yet Republicans (a) will hold out too long for the sake of keeping that obnoxious pledge and (b) will have mud on their face when they finally give in. They could lose seats to Democrats because their promise and their promise-breaking will be used against them.

Last edited:

Typical liberal pussy - hiding behind a keyboard and a flaming homo getting excited about a man's mouth. Nobody is impressed coward - you're talking shit while hiding behind your keyboard like the little pussy you are. I promise you, you wouldn't be the least bit brave if I were standing in front of you right now. Neither you nor your "pit bull" would walk away from the encounter - you'd both be transported via stretcher.

What are you gonna do, tough guy?

inet_tough_guy.jpg

Typical liberal pussy - hiding behind a keyboard and a flaming homo getting excited about a man's mouth. Nobody is impressed coward - you're talking shit while hiding behind your keyboard like the little pussy you are. I promise you, you wouldn't be the least bit brave if I were standing in front of you right now. Neither you nor your "pit bull" would survive.

It is against the rules to physically threaten another member. You obviously do not read or know the rules. I guess that makes you stupid. That's a dangerous handicap "mouth". Oh I forgot to tell ya that I have more than one pit. Seattles "finest" North end criminals have been trying to get past my mutts for over a couple of years. Dogs..around a hundred wins.. criminals ..zippola Me without the dogs..about a dozen wins..criminals..2 knock outs..seveal with assorted physical injuries..half a dozen just cut and ran.. My door is ALLWAYS open "mouth". Be there or be square.

What are you gonna do, tough guy?

inet_tough_guy.jpg

If you have my IP, come get some you little pussy. You both run your mouths like typical liberals - doing it while hiding behind your keyboard. It's why your side fails at everything it does. Because you're all talk, and zero action.

Forum List

Back