Democrat sheila jackson, "The moon is made up mostly of gases......"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Also, "The sun is a mighty powerful heat. It almost impossible to go near the sun, where the moon is more manageable."

The only people dumber than Sheila Jackson Lee are the constituents that keep voting for her.

Who do you think are dumber? Her, or THOSE PEOPLE who vote for her? I mean we already THOSE PEOPLE are the same ones that think oj was framed for murder.

Can you imagine?

Also, "The sun is a mighty powerful heat. It almost impossible to go near the sun, where the moon is more manageable."

The only people dumber than Sheila Jackson Lee are the constituents that keep voting for her.

Who do you think are dumber? Her, or THOSE PEOPLE who vote for her? I mean we already THOSE PEOPLE are the same ones that think oj was framed for murder.

Can you imagine?

Wow
Lib 101to choose the biggest dumbshit victim espousers

Democrats have the advantage with Soros funded (tax exempt) Media Matters that monitors only conservative speech and spins it to left wing blogs but occasionally we get to laugh at the antics of democrats. I recall some democrat politician claiming that islands can tip over and sink and another claim that sharks still swim along a path where it's alleged that dead slaves were dumped. The liberal media doesn't dwell on it for long though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back