Grover Norquist needs to go missing .....

Ah the new face of evil for libtards. Who gives a shit about norquist? Do you guys ALWAYS need a boogeyman? I guess bush doesnt do it anymore?

We don't need or want a boogeyman but you guys always seem to find one. Why do republicans always gravitate toward the biggest douchebags on the planet?

well for sure there just isn't ANY that the Democrats gravitate towards..Hell no, they just elect them to Congress

For the record, I didn't wish Norquist dead. I would be perfectly satisfied if he took a wrong turn at sea and he wound up on a desert island.

You just threatened George Soros and Warren Buffet!!!!!!!

YOU FIEND!!!!!!!!!!!​

you really do need a chill pill or take a break from Politics..:cuckoo:

How did you know? I have an appointment to get chill pills from the U of W tommorow..

Well soon anyway...they have to do evaluations first. My old bones ache from old injuries 24/7 and they have this new program that I qualified for. Maybe if I wasn't in pain all of the time I would be more friendly-like. We'll see. One day at a time..ur playin the hand ur delt.. blah...blah...blah... Please if I come on this board talkin all nicey nice.. somebody come by and put me out of my misery. :lol:

sorry about your old aching bones..
as for putting you out of you misery, don't temp us..
:badgrin:

Last edited:
No need to wish him anything but obscurity.

it would be the most fitting outcome

For the record, I didn't wish Norquist dead. I would be perfectly satisfied if he took a wrong turn at sea and he wound up on a desert island.[/QUOTE]

yeah well I wish the same for Obama, but again that old saying

wish in one hand and...........................

For the record, I didn't wish Norquist dead. I would be perfectly satisfied if he took a wrong turn at sea and he wound up on a desert island.

yeah well I wish the same for Obama, but again that old saying

wish in one hand and...........................

Sounds good to me. Maybe they can meet up and have one of Obama's little summits. On a yacht. And take a three hour cruise ......

Damn GPS ... it ruins everything .......

If there is karmic justice in the world he will get crushed by a collapsing highway bridge or swept away in a flood of backed-up sewage from an antiquated badly neglected sewage system.

I'm not sure who is more destructive to the nation: Obama or Norquist. We can vote Obama out. How do we quash Grover?

Calling for the man's death...how very mature.

Since Norquist stands against raising taxes, I assume you're for raising taxes. Why? Do you think doing so will actually increase the revenue received? If more revenue is realized, do you think we'll actually pay down the debt...or are you looking for even more spending? What's your motivation to raise tax rates and on whom should we raise them? Everybody, including the nearly half of people that don't pay federal income tax or just 'some' people?

No..Grover stands for placing himself above the U S Constitution. Piss on him.

Your evidence being...?

Not to disappoint CC

"What's wrong with Norquist"?

I know. I have a habit of asking logical questions.

Our representatives should keep themselves free to respond to facts on the ground. They should not make promises to an extremist like Norquist. Our elected officials need to get some balls and tell Norquist to stuff it. When I heard that Romney signed Norquist's pledge that was disturbing. If Obama had respect for the constitution, he'd have a chance with me because people like Norquist have such control over the right. It's moot since Obama has shown such disregard for the constitution, but it's galling to me nonetheless that even my preferred candidate kissed Norquist's ring. There could come a time when taxes must be raised for the good of the nation yet Republicans (a) will hold out too long for the sake of keeping that obnoxious pledge and (b) will have mud on their face when they finally give in. They could lose seats to Democrats because their promise and their promise-breaking will be used against them.

So he should go missing because he asks candidates to promise not to raise taxes?

The government already takes from 12-30% of our income (I'm being conservative). Why on earth should they take more?

And that's reasons for him to go missing? Sorry I just dont buy it. No one is being forced to sign anything

Not to disappoint CC

I pay Norquist even less attention than I do Rush, and that's damned near impossible.

:eusa_shhh:

As do I. I dont see why a man needs to be missing or killed for exercising his civil perogattive to ask candidates to voluntarily support his causes. Nor why he should be demonized for doing so. I also dont see what's wrong with assuring the people they can work less for the government and more for themselves.

Not to disappoint CC

I pay Norquist even less attention than I do Rush, and that's damned near impossible.

:eusa_shhh:

On the face of it, I agree. BUT, the problem is, the R worships him and, if mittens is elected, it will be Norquist who RULES. The R has said this and the rw's know it - and they think its just dandy. But, who can blame them? If all I had was Mr Etch A Sketch, I wouldn't want him in charge of anything either.

Seriously, between Norquist and "Bush's Brain", the right plans to gut the US while impotent Mittens is off watching horse shows.

That's ridiculous and stupid on so many levels. Who worships him? Few even know the man exists.

you really do need a chill pill or take a break from Politics..:cuckoo:

How did you know? I have an appointment to get chill pills from the U of W tommorow..

Well soon anyway...they have to do evaluations first. My old bones ache from old injuries 24/7 and they have this new program that I qualified for. Maybe if I wasn't in pain all of the time I would be more friendly-like. We'll see. One day at a time..ur playin the hand ur delt.. blah...blah...blah... Please if I come on this board talkin all nicey nice.. somebody come by and put me out of my misery. :lol:

sorry about your old aching bones..
as for putting you out of you misery, don't temp us..
:badgrin:

Threaten Soros? That's comical who would stop him? :lol: know cops with Soros in the dead pool :lol: jk

If there is karmic justice in the world he will get crushed by a collapsing highway bridge or swept away in a flood of backed-up sewage from an antiquated badly neglected sewage system.

ah yes, the tolerant ones wishing people get crushed by bridges..

and then they accuse others of HATE and not caring about others..

ah yes, the tolerant ones wishing people get crushed by bridges..

and then they accuse others of HATE and not caring about others..

I agree! Piss on the tolorant ones!!!! :clap2:

Actually, if there is karmic justice, that would be the fate of those who wish it on others.

Forum List

Back