Greta Thunberg: Time Person of the Year

I find it funny how a bunch of people who voted for and worship a reality TV ENTERTAINER wants to talk about athletes and entertainers being quiet about politics.

Now tell me about reagan...
We voted for the entertainer’s platform, not for the entertainer.

I find it funny how a bunch of people who voted for and worship a reality TV ENTERTAINER wants to talk about athletes and entertainers being quiet about politics.

No excuses. You tell some entertainers they need not talk about politic, then you elect one. And we all know why certain entertainers/athletes are told to be quiet.

Really? YOu really can't see the difference?

Do you not realize that when you play stupid, that you make yourself look really stupid?

I mean, jesus christ!

No excuses. You tell some entertainers they need not talk about politic, then you elect one. And we all know why certain entertainers/athletes are told to be quiet.
When an entertainer actually runs for office runs on a platform, as opposed to simply sucking Hollywood Producer dick, I will either support or oppose that entertainer.
The entertainers you support are simply sucking Hollywood Producer dick.

32393F16-ED57-4B2C-B0B5-9741E0946D64.jpeg
EF505D49-3A1A-49C1-8C37-607DC1949E04.png
9AEEFF23-1E2E-4A1C-A354-10EA8A006994.jpeg
CFDC9E2E-4CF9-4F75-BA40-2EB7AD8F9AB9.jpeg

Its not that entertainers/athletes should be quiet. Its that their one voice is a lot more then the one voice of each of the common citizens. And they affect people in their voting. And it is massive as well as easy to be seen as the flowers of the earth. The flowers of the earth that keep their wealth and comfortable living why they feel good about their spouts.

Its not that entertainers/athletes should be quiet. Its that their one voice is a lot more then the one voice of each of the common citizens. And they affect people in their voting. And it is massive as well as easy to be seen as the flowers of the earth. The flowers of the earth that keep their wealth and comfortable living why they feel good about their spouts.
Their voices get heard because people don't listen to others.

Forum List

Back