Greta Thunberg: Time Person of the Year

greta-thunberg-2.jpg

Congratulations Greta

Pffft.

A puppet is the most influential person of the year? We're in more trouble than I thought.

Lol a mentally abused child with mental illness parroting pseudo bullshit...
But I guess its better than mass murders like stalin and hitler. Or tyrants like FDR. Or gay Kenyans like obama.
This award has been a joke for a century.

Ok, strange they would honor someone so ineffectual.

View attachment 294293
What enables you to measure effectiveness? By what metric? She's enhanced the conversation...and many in her generation are listening to her.
Hell...given the mass amount of hate and out-and-out lying directed at her by most here..she MUST be doing something right!

Congratz Greta--you have already made more of a mark in history at 16 than most of these geezers have made or will make in their entire life.

Ok, strange they would honor someone so ineffectual.

View attachment 294293
What enables you to measure effectiveness? By what metric? She's enhanced the conversation...and many in her generation are listening to her.
Hell...given the mass amount of hate and out-and-out lying directed at her by most here..she MUST be doing something right!

Congratz Greta--you have already made more of a mark in history at 16 than most of these geezers have made or will make in their entire life.

According to her and her handlers, there IS no conversation....

But I guess its better than mass murders like stalin and hitler. Or tyrants like FDR. Or gay Kenyans like obama.
Dude..Asberger's is NOT mental illness. At least, not in the way you portray it. But hey..hater's gotta hate...I get it.

A mentally ill person is a Time person of the year. I guess, it tells you something about that magazine.

Overcoming her mental challenges is what makes Greta so inspirational

Congratulations to Greta and her family

Who gives a shit what those assholes at Time thinks? They are Libtard shitheads.

We subscribed to Time for 20 years but dropped our subscription when they started kissing the ass of that scumbag Bill Clinton. Typical for Fake News they never reported his corruption or what an asshole he was. One of the Time female reporters even said that she would gladly give Willy a blowjob due to his support for abortion.

Dude..Asberger's is NOT mental illness. At least, not in the way you portray it. But hey..hater's gotta hate...I get it.

I love to watch the hate generated by conservatives towards a young lady who only wants to protect the environment

Forum List

Back