Judge throws out case against Greta Thunberg and other London protesters

You should check out what the Senedd has power over.
The Wales Act 2014 and Wales Act 2017 devolved certain taxation and borrowing powers to the Welsh Government and Senedd Cymru, enabling the introduction of Land Transaction Tax and Landfill Disposals Tax. In addition, the Welsh Ministers have the power to propose Welsh rates of income tax which must be approved by Senedd Cymru to have effect.

You complain of such things as the NHS, you support strikers and protests for more wages, so why doesn't Wales just raise tax to pay for all this? Why blame others?

Wales has the power, and the reason why you come across as a complete gobshite is because you haven't a clue what your own government can and can't do.

You need to read up because 99% of the whining threads you make just shows what a complete burke you are, but that's the trait of a typical British Lefty.

The Wales Act 2014 and Wales Act 2017 devolved certain taxation and borrowing powers to the Welsh Government and Senedd Cymru, enabling the introduction of Land Transaction Tax and Landfill Disposals Tax. In addition, the Welsh Ministers have the power to propose Welsh rates of income tax which must be approved by Senedd Cymru to have effect.

You complain of such things as the NHS, you support strikers and protests for more wages, so why doesn't Wales just raise tax to pay for all this? Why blame others?

Wales has the power, and the reason why you come across as a complete gobshite is because you haven't a clue what your own government can and can't do.

You need to read up because 99% of the whining threads you make just shows what a complete burke you are, but that's the trait of a typical British Lefty.
Limited powers you fucking cretin. Useless without full powers,

Our energy "policies" are dictated by london.

Geez, Taints. All you have to do is use candles for your lights, and stop using anything touched by oil.

Which is basically everything you use.

Enjoy your short life.

Yes, you have limited powers of critical thinking.

Like almost none.

Protest all you wish. Don't impede normal people going about their day.

Do that and more of them will get killed like the two idiots in Panama.

People are only going to tolerate so much bullshit and then they will explode.

Don't push them.

You utter thick retard, of course the Welsh, Scottish, and NI governments will have limited powers, for example, how the fuck would it work if they could set their own interest rates on a currency they don't have that's used across the whole of the UK?? In exactly the same way if you were part of the EU with the Euro.

Even a retarded hamster knows that the likes of Wales, Scotland, and NI have some devolved powers in certain areas. Scotland is upping it's tax rate on it's higher earners, you bellends in Wales can do that too.

You are such a tool. Do you never know what's going on outside of your bubble world. FFS

Rightly so.
Another bogus case brought against climate activists . Brought by a corrupt govt working for big oil.
The right to protest is dying under this conservative govt.
I remember how corrupt the police were and Thatcher in the miners strike, i never forgave the police for allowing themselves to be used as a Thug militia like some South American Banana Republic, many officers committed purjury in false cases against miners, not one was ever punished that was a Regime in full police state mode.

I remember how corrupt the police were and Thatcher in the miners strike, i never forgave the police for allowing themselves to be used as a Thug militia like some South American Banana Republic, many officers committed purjury in false cases against miners, not one was ever punished that was a Regime in full police state mode.
I think its worse now.Dissent is not allowed.

You utter thick retard, of course the Welsh, Scottish, and NI governments will have limited powers, for example, how the fuck would it work if they could set their own interest rates on a currency they don't have that's used across the whole of the UK?? In exactly the same way if you were part of the EU with the Euro.

Even a retarded hamster knows that the likes of Wales, Scotland, and NI have some devolved powers in certain areas. Scotland is upping it's tax rate on it's higher earners, you bellends in Wales can do that too.

You are such a tool. Do you never know what's going on outside of your bubble world. FFS
Thanks for making the case for independence.

Thanks for making the case for independence.
You tell me how a Welsh independence would work? Independent from what? What currency would you have, Wales doesn't have a Bank of Wales? How would you set up a central Bank of Wales? What border control would you have in place with the UK? Detail your border plan with Ireland and Northern Ireland? If you kept the GBP, how are you independent from parliament being unable to set interest rates? What is the tax income and expenditure in Wales? What proportion of the national debt would you take on, bearing in mind part of it is due to being spent on Wales? Would you join the EU? What are the EU tests and would Wales pass them? The EU will tell you what to do, so you're independent?? What's that timescale? How would you settle the split of the armed forces, NHS, rail etc...?

It's a big boy's world, not this little Lefty immature hot air baseless statements with no substance. You work it all out and let the grown ups know.

Last edited:
You tell me how a Welsh independence would work? Independent from what? What currency would you have, Wales doesn't have a Bank of Wales? How would you set up a central Bank of Wales? What border control would you have in place with the UK? Detail your border plan with Ireland and Northern Ireland? If you kept the GBP, how are you independent from parliament being unable to set interest rates? What is the tax income and expenditure in Wales? What proportion of the national debt would you take on, bearing in mind part of it is due to being spent on Wales? Would you join the EU? What are the EU tests and would Wales pass them? The EU will tell you what to do, so you're independent?? What's that timescale? How would you settle the split of the armed forces, NHS, rail etc...?

It's a big boy's world, not this little Lefty immature hot air baseless statements with no substance. You work it all out and let the grown ups know.
You are really triggered over ths old fella.Go and have a lie down in a dark room.

You are really triggered over ths old fella.Go and have a lie down in a dark room.
Oh, please! Wales you must declare independence! Your economy is so weak that no leeches will be supported, so this human excrement, tainty, will finally get flushed!

No, I'm asking you grown up questions.

What are the answers? If you've just realised you're in cloud cuckoo land, just show face.

I'm all for brainstorming a million ideas, but when people make a claim, at least have the brains to know/supply a solution on how the idea works.

Want independence. Ok, how?

Want to tax the rich. Ok, how?

Want illegal immigrants. Ok, how?

Make a claim, explain how it works in reality. Just a simply hypothesis.

Last edited:

What are the answers? If you've just realised you're in cloud cuckoo land, just show face.

I'm all for brainstorming a million ideas, but when people make a claim, at least have the brains to know/supply a solution on how the idea works.

Sort out your brexit mess and then we can talk.

Sort out your brexit mess and then we can talk.
No mess from Brexit and you won't talk about Welsh independence because you're thick as fuck with no idea. As simple as that.

Here's a thick one for you. Brexit, in your opinion, caused a shortage of staff in the hospitality business. France's hospitality business is struggling, restaurants are under staffed, because they can't get staff. In your thick head world, Brexit has caused a problem in France too!!

I sincerely hope you didn't breed.

Rightly so.
Another bogus case brought against climate activists . Brought by a corrupt govt working for big oil.
The right to protest is dying under this conservative govt.
Don't know if it is the Conservative Govt or the Met Police...

The Met seem to have some serious problem with the equal treatment of the law especially over the Boris parties, misconduct hearings,...

There seems to be something very wrong there...

They seem to lack training and a knowledge of basic protest law (in London!!)

No mess from Brexit and you won't talk about Welsh independence because you're thick as fuck with no idea. As simple as that.

Here's a thick one for you. Brexit, in your opinion, caused a shortage of staff in the hospitality business. France's hospitality business is struggling, restaurants are under staffed, because they can't get staff. In your thick head world, Brexit has caused a problem in France too!!

I sincerely hope you didn't breed.
Hey... Look at the polls, Brexit fucked up Britain.... A bunch of liars strung a myth together that johnny foriegner and the EU is the root of UK's problems and not the fuck idiotic right wing policies that squandered UK wealth by giving tax cuts to the wealthy...

1707262229232.png

Even the EU people know that Farage, Boris, Rees Mogg, Pritti Patel... are worst thing to happen UK politics...

Conservatives are going to get dumped in next election and then they will bring in PR voting which should stop scum like that getting in for a long time to come.

Forum List

Back