Judge throws out case against Greta Thunberg and other London protesters

No mess from Brexit and you won't talk about Welsh independence because you're thick as fuck with no idea. As simple as that.

Here's a thick one for you. Brexit, in your opinion, caused a shortage of staff in the hospitality business. France's hospitality business is struggling, restaurants are under staffed, because they can't get staff. In your thick head world, Brexit has caused a problem in France too!!

I sincerely hope you didn't breed.
More than 4,000 European medics have chosen not to work in NHS since Britain left EU, data reveals

Yes everywhere has a shortage but UK is the one hemorrhaging workers and getting in very little...

Hey... Look at the polls, Brexit fucked up Britain.... A bunch of liars strung a myth together that johnny foriegner and the EU is the root of UK's problems and not the fuck idiotic right wing policies that squandered UK wealth by giving tax cuts to the wealthy...

View attachment 898551

Even the EU people know that Farage, Boris, Rees Mogg, Pritti Patel... are worst thing to happen UK politics...

Conservatives are going to get dumped in next election and then they will bring in PR voting which should stop scum like that getting in for a long time to come.
Problem is there are enough of the herd who are as thick as a plank to make the difference at elections.

Hey... Look at the polls, Brexit fucked up Britain.... A bunch of liars strung a myth together that johnny foriegner and the EU is the root of UK's problems and not the fuck idiotic right wing policies that squandered UK wealth by giving tax cuts to the wealthy...

View attachment 898551

Even the EU people know that Farage, Boris, Rees Mogg, Pritti Patel... are worst thing to happen UK politics...

Conservatives are going to get dumped in next election and then they will bring in PR voting which should stop scum like that getting in for a long time to come.
Jesus, you're full of shite. Look at the state of Europe, mass farmer demonstrations, EV passports, and Netherlands and Germany muling over a Nexit and Dexit. You poor lefty bastard. And PR will never come into Parliament.

Are you wanting Labour back in to finish where they left off last time, privatising the NHS !! You've got pig shit for brains.

More than 4,000 European medics have chosen not to work in NHS since Britain left EU, data reveals

Yes everywhere has a shortage but UK is the one hemorrhaging workers and getting in very little...

You such a gullible (in Kenny Everett words) a Cupid Stunt -

It's the same everywhere, Google is your friend. That's the problem with Democracy, enough retards like you elect the retard party that fuck things up and when the Tories get back in, every one says, "Told you so, dick heads"

CowboyTed both braincells this time please, if the doctors ard nurses disappeared because of Brexit, and the likes of France and Germany are struggling too, where did the staff go -

Or do you think Brexit wrecked the UK, France, and Germany?

Oh, and the hospitality sector across Europe is in the same boat too!!

Well fuck me, Brexit has wrecked Europe. Do you think if Brexit hadn't happened, Europe would be full of medical staff and waiters/waitresses?

I look forward to your 'insightful' answer

Don't know if it is the Conservative Govt or the Met Police...

The Met seem to have some serious problem with the equal treatment of the law especially over the Boris parties, misconduct hearings,...

There seems to be something very wrong there...

They seem to lack training and a knowledge of basic protest law (in London!!)
Many people have lost faith in the police, especially the Met, they had a massive corruption problem in the 60s and 70s, not sure there has been much improvement in many areas, there have been some high profile cases of met police officers found guilty of rape and murder, two were members of the elite Diplomatic protection squad, others have been found to be racist, they didn't investigate the brutal killing of Stephen Lawrence as well as they should have by a gang of racist thugs in London stabbed to death while waiting for a bus home, there was also massive police corruption with the miners strike in 1984, some police officers purjured themselves in court against miners, not one was ever prosecuted, having said all that most police officers are honest and do the right thing.

Last edited:
CowboyTed both braincells this time please, if the doctors ard nurses disappeared because of Brexit, and the likes of France and Germany are struggling too, where did the staff go -

Or do you think Brexit wrecked the UK, France, and Germany?

Oh, and the hospitality sector across Europe is in the same boat too!!

Well fuck me, Brexit has wrecked Europe. Do you think if Brexit hadn't happened, Europe would be full of medical staff and waiters/waitresses?

I look forward to your 'insightful' answer
Many EU Countries have done more damage to their economies themselves by sending billions to fuel Bidens insane war against Russia,we are not far behind, the Germans are in recession because of their slave mentality to US orders, they even helped to blow up their own pipeline, the boomerang sanctions are causing damage, and this Country is more of a puppet to the US than any.

Jesus, you're full of shite. Look at the state of Europe, mass farmer demonstrations, EV passports, and Netherlands and Germany muling over a Nexit and Dexit. You poor lefty bastard. And PR will never come into Parliament.

Are you wanting Labour back in to finish where they left off last time, privatising the NHS !! You've got pig shit for brains.

1707305550111.png

That's the real number...

There has always been protests in France and other continental countries...

1707308547852.png

1707305846161.png

1707305778227.png

This is where we have to thank Brexit... It was such a fuck up that EU is now more popular...
Thanks UK...
Mean while in UK

1707308747953.png

Yes that is 22 point difference with 12% don't know...

Remove the don't knows and that is 62.5% Wrong to Leave and 37.5% Right... Brexit by UK people is a bust, it is a con job...

Attachments

• 1707308718182.png
    1707308718182.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 2
Don't know if it is the Conservative Govt or the Met Police...

The Met seem to have some serious problem with the equal treatment of the law especially over the Boris parties, misconduct hearings,...

There seems to be something very wrong there...

They seem to lack training and a knowledge of basic protest law (in London!!)
The tories introduce new protest laws every year to plug the gaps left in the previous legislation. The police are probably confused what the current law is.

Basically what they want is to see the met kick the shit out of all eco proteesters, or pro palestine or anyone anti tory.

Until recently they were being dictated to by Suella Braverman who is a full on nazi. Its very concerning.

FWIW I think that the eco protesters have made tactical blunders. You cant build support by pissing off ordinary people or throwing soup at the Mona Lisa.. That is just tone deaf. They need to target oil companies and their execs.Tory politicians and their families. Establishment trash.

The tories introduce new protest laws every year to plug the gaps left in the previous legislation. The police are probably confused what the current law is.

Basically what they want is to see the met kick the shit out of all eco proteesters, or pro palestine or anyone anti tory.

Until recently they were being dictated to by Suella Braverman who is a full on nazi. Its very concerning.

FWIW I think that the eco protesters have made tactical blunders. You cant build support by pissing off ordinary people or throwing soup at the Mona Lisa.. That is just tone deaf. They need to target oil companies and their execs.Tory politicians and their families. Establishment trash.

As if on cue. Now we will be arrested for wearing a mask.That is this weeks anti protest law.
Maybe we should all just do what conservatives want ?

As if on cue. Now we will be arrested for wearing a mask.That is this weeks anti protest law.
These are the same politicians who cheer fascist mobs in Ukraine and the Baltics who don't climb on war memorials they smash them up when they commemorate the red army who liberated them from the Nazis.

We miss Suella, she was full frontal NAZI not you hidden NAZI.

Remember the days when we thought Priti was as bad as you could get in the Cabinet?

Totally agree... They completely undermine their agenda, they are so bad it feels like it would be a false flag (it is not a false flag).

Seriously, call them Tory Ultras...

David Cameron Conservative Ideology doesn't believe in this shit(not that I agree with him, but I have a certain amount of respect for him over this lot).

What is amazing is that they are in charge of a Government.. It should be the canary in the coal mine for UK style democracy..,

Seriously, call them Tory Ultras...

David Cameron Conservative Ideology doesn't believe in this shit(not that I agree with him, but I have a certain amount of respect for him over this lot).

What is amazing is that they are in charge of a Government.. It should be the canary in the coal mine for UK style democracy..,

They never take a day off.This level of censorship is unreal.

I have been watching series about the miners strike in 84, i had forgot what a Police State this Country had become in order to break the miners, and i had contempt for those Scabs back then and still have to this day, i compared them to the Vichy, friend of mine was a miner at the time at Wath Main in South Yorkshire he was out until the end and lost everything, all the police State shit started with that fascist Thatcher.

Forum List

Back