Trump fined $2m for theiving from charity

Meh. He can pay those fines for the next 75 years by selling 20% of our uranium to Russia for $150,000,000

Hillary stole stuff too.....in Haiti or something......its lots of evidence out there...probably...maybe....Alex Jones said he has documents

Trump is just taking his time and waiting for the right time to arrest her...

#MAGA!

All his kids have had to undergo honesty training as well.

Does this change your opinion of the great man ?

Trump forced to pay $2m over misuse of charity money

He isn't a great man, he is guilty here.

What bothers me so much is the one sided attacks on him, when his own accusers are also committing crimes as well. The impeachment stupidity, the Mueller investigation, the continual fishing expeditions on him, some of it clearly politically motivated.

Clinton, Pelosi, Biden, Kerry and other democrats have been shown to commit crimes as well, but YOU hypocritically ignore them, make pathetic excuses and so on. Partisanship behavior is flatly unamerican and stupid, since it makes people ignore the excesses and even unlawful activities of their favorite political party. It weakens America in the process, when you support the contradiction, criminal activities of many people in their chosen political party.

It is why I long ago left all political parties, became independent and free thinking, not going to fall into a trap with party ideology, will not be a thumb sucking supporter of any party, trying to rationalize away their problems unlawful or not.

Stop being a political ideologist, stop supporting your chosen political parties misbehavior, stop supporting their criminal activities.

All his kids have had to undergo honesty training as well.

Does this change your opinion of the great man ?

Trump forced to pay $2m over misuse of charity money
Has my opinion changed? No. Why not? Because at the end of the day, I may not have much on an opinion in the first place and even if I do have one, what difference will my opinion make in the grand scheme?

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if a person cleans up a mess that they make whether they are forced to clean it up or not, that should be taken into consideration. Another thing that should never be swept up underneath the rug no pun intended is when people clean up messes that are made by other people which brings me to this question: Who's billfold should the money really be coming from?

That's about 2m more than any democrat has ever contributed. It's no secret that democrat operatives went through Trump's campaign with a fine tooth comb. It brings to mind Al Gore caught red handed soliciting donations from freaking Buddhist Monks from the White House and claiming that there was "no controlling authority". Tromp didn't need the money. He had to take a cut in pay to become president and he doesn't even accept a salary.

I am starting to think that Donny might have a case for compensation from those wicked people who objected to his stealing money from a charity.

Why does a "billionaire" have to steal from a charity?
It is their mindset. You also don´t need to question the news. It is in the article that Trump admitted he did it.

My question was mostly posed to those who still believe that Trump is a billionaire. But your point is taken. Billionaires will still steal from anyone I suppose because it's never enough.

Forum List

Back