Greta Thunberg: Time Person of the Year

Maybe you guys should boycott Time Magazine along with the other hundreds of organizations that upset you.

Time used to be one of the most powerful and influential publications in the world. Now, it's a thin little rag of a has-been publication.

Leftists destroy everything they touch. Never let them in your organizations.

Greta will quickly be forgotten.

The Hong Kong protesters are making history.

When Hitler was chosen in 1938, he was the right choice. He proved to be the most important man who lived in the 20th century.

Greta is not.

Greta will quickly be forgotten.

The Hong Kong protesters are making history.

When Hitler was chosen in 1938, he was the right choice. He proved to be the most important man who lived in the 20th century.

Greta is not.

Which of her accomplishments will be forgotten?

Oh right... there are none.

73877caacaddf53faba23c8167bc2e98.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cue RW attacks on Dan Rather

Well no attacks needed he lost his job for making shit up so he's about as credible as the 16 year old child

And you support a man who has lied over 3,000 times in three years. Lol

That is a lie.

Prove me wrong.

Why? We both know it is a lie. JUst admit it, and we can move on.

We can take care of the environment just fine without the help of a teenager from another country.

She has no effect on anybody or anything so why let her bother you? It makes no sense. More and more people are becoming apathetic about politics...that's a good thing.

If Greta was two years older, no one would have bothered writing even one story about her.

donald-trump-person-of-the-year-poy-header-desktop1.jpg

Was Time run by scumbag New York liberals 3 years ago? Or do they have to give trump person of the year every year?

You childish motherfuckers.

Maybe you guys should boycott Time Magazine along with the other hundreds of organizations that upset you.

That's exactly what we do, and have always done.

Yea I noticed. Sooooo many organizations upset you guys.

No, just the ones that take a political stance is all. I never understood entertainment getting involved in politics.

If you are one of those kneeling clowns, or in a band, or an actor, it's completely stupid to take a political stance. About a third of your audience could care less. Another third probably agree with you. You piss off the other third because of your position.

Keep your politics to yourself, and you piss off nobody. It's the smartest route to take. After all, your source and amount of income is based on how popular you are.

This is not to say you should have no political stance, but keep it out of your work is all. Run the football and shut up. Sing and shut up. If somebody asks who you support, and you reply without demonizing the persons(s), not many really care that way.

The magazine is very thin right now, they're on their last legs. But they are already irrelevant.
Time magazine and Greta would love to wipe out the coal industry in America. They've declared war, it's time we fight back.

No, just the ones that take a political stance is all. I never understood entertainment getting involved in politics.

If you are one of those kneeling clowns, or in a band, or an actor, it's completely stupid to take a political stance. About a third of your audience could care less. Another third probably agree with you. You piss off the other third because of your position.

Keep your politics to yourself, and you piss off nobody. It's the smartest route to take. After all, your source and amount of income is based on how popular you are.

This is not to say you should have no political stance, but keep it out of your work is all. Run the football and shut up. Sing and shut up. If somebody asks who you support, and you reply without demonizing the persons(s), not many really care that way.

Wrong. Everybody has first amendment rights.

Wrong. Everybody has first amendment rights.

I never said they didn't. What I said is that it's stupid for them to bring politics into their profession where they piss a lot of people off.

Or maybe you're just a thin-skinned snowflake and you're way too easily offended by stupid trivial bullshit.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back