The 2024 Brutally Cold Winter So Far. How Come None Of Our Favorite "Psychic Liberals" Predicted This Record Cold Five Or Ten Years Ago? Miss Cortez?

The real question is why have your propagandists not informed you climate change was going to result in greater and greater weather extremes?

The warming of the Arctic causes the polar air to be swept south, dipshit.

Did your propagandists inform you last year was the warmest year on record?
Handy AGWCult Chart

Warmer = Global Warming
Colder = Climate Change
Experiments? No, we have Consensus
Recap:
Snow a thing of the past? Check
Arctic ice free? Check
New Orleans under water? Check

The earth is 4.5 Billion years old…. Of course there is Climate Change. The bullshit lies in the notion that guys driving gas-guzzling SUVs in Texas are the root cause of Climate Change.

and to this day, i have never seen a polar bear living on a sheet of ice....check also?

Handy AGWCult Chart

Warmer = Global Warming
Colder = Climate Change
Experiments? No, we have Consensus
IPCC = I Protect Communist China
CO2 is only dangerous when it's American CO2, Chinese CO2, more than double America's output is a lower per capita CO2. It's all right there on the periodic table

Recap:
Snow a thing of the past? Check
Arctic ice free? Check
New Orleans under water? Check
Polar Bear living on ice sheets? check
Cat 6 Hurricanes an everyday occurrence? Check

I'm planting my spring garden today ... what is this "cold" you speak of ... do you mean the little bit of white stuff on top the grass? ...

If you live where temperature drops below 32ºF ... ever ... you've made a terrible life-decision at some point ... and categorically a MORON when it comes to climate ... or a Canadian ...

Forum List

Back