Trump Calls The FBI Scum -- Should FBI Director Be Arrested?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Trump called the FBI 'scum' and hit out at the report that discredited his theory the Russia probe was a deep state plot at a wild Pennsylvania rally

So at a rally yesterday, or as a call them, Trump's coke fix -- he was railing against the Inspector General report again as well as the FBI....primarily his own appointed FBI Director, Christopher Wray....let's take a trip back down memory lane and remember what Trump said about Wray when he appointed him to lead the FBI, "Mr. Wray is an impeccably qualified individual,” citing his role in major fraud investigations and antiterrorism efforts at the Justice Department after the 9/11 attacks. 'I know that he will again serve his country as a fierce guardian of the law and model of integrity once the Senate confirms him to lead the F.B.I.,' Mr. Trump said in the statement."

Now I distinctly remember being told many times that Trump only hires the best people, so I am sure many of his supporters were thrilled with the pick because of their confidence in Trump's people hiring skills..However, "President Donald Trump at a Pennsylvania rally Tuesday night attacked the FBI in the wake of the release of a report that found no evidence that the Russia probe was motivated by anti-Trump bias... he continued by saying 'They've destroyed the lives of people that were great people, that are still great people. Their lives have been destroyed by scum. Okay, by scum,' said Trump, doubling down on claims discredited in the report."

The lives Trump claims have been destroyed by this investigation are people like Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, Michael Flynn, Maria Butina, Rick Gates, Roger Stone, Russian intelligence officials, Russian oligarchs -- these are the good people Trump claims were destroyed by the FBI.....and Trump also claims that he has the evidence that proves his and their innocence...he also has the evidence that exonerates Russia...if so, why doesn't he present it?? that way all of those people I just named can have their convictions overturned and in the case of a few of them, they can be freed from prison or going to prison..why would Trump sit on such powerful evidence??

Also, if Trump has evidence that the FBI completely fabricated charges against these people, completely framed Russia for doing something they didn't do -- and that the FBI covered up all of this evidence that Trump now has -- shouldn't Trump be firing Wray today and handing this evidence over to the Justice Department??

Or is he just bullshitting as usual -- and all of you Trumpers just don't want to admit it until he has been out of office for a few years??

Last edited:
Trump called the FBI 'scum' and hit out at the report that discredited his theory the Russia probe was a deep state plot at a wild Pennsylvania rally

So at a rally yesterday, or as a call them, Trump's coke fix -- he was railing against the Inspector General report again as well as the FBI....primarily his own appointed FBI Director, Christopher Wray....let's take a trip back down memory lane and remember what Trump said about Wray when he appointed him to lead the FBI, "Mr. Wray is an impeccably qualified individual,” citing his role in major fraud investigations and antiterrorism efforts at the Justice Department after the 9/11 attacks. 'I know that he will again serve his country as a fierce guardian of the law and model of integrity once the Senate confirms him to lead the F.B.I.,' Mr. Trump said in the statement."

Now I distinctly remember being told many times that Trump only hires the best people, so I am sure many of his supporters were thrilled with the pick because of their confidence in Trump's people hiring skills..However, "President Donald Trump at a Pennsylvania rally Tuesday night attacked the FBI in the wake of the release of a report that found no evidence that the Russia probe was motivated by anti-Trump bias... he continued by saying 'They've destroyed the lives of people that were great people, that are still great people. Their lives have been destroyed by scum. Okay, by scum,' said Trump, doubling down on claims discredited in the report."

The lives Trump claims have been destroyed by this investigation are people like Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, Michael Flynn, Maria Butina, Rick Gates, Roger Stone, Russian intelligence officials, Russian oligarchs -- these are the good people Trump claims were destroyed by the FBI.....and Trump also claims that he has the evidence that proves his and their innocence...he also has the evidence that exonerates Russia...if so, why doesn't he present it?? that way all of those people I just named can have their convictions overturned and in the case of a few of them, they can be freed from prison or going to prison..why would Trump sit on such powerful evidence??

Also, if Trump has evidence that the FBI completely fabricated charges against these people, completely framed Russia for doing something they didn't do -- and that the FBI covered up all of this evidence that Trump now has -- shouldn't Trump be firing Wray today and handing this evidence over to the Justice Department??
Hey low iq, FBI spied on trump. You gotta deal with it facts.. okay little buddy? Lol

Who paid for the Dossier that wasn't verified by the guy who created it, then passed to the corrupt James Comey?

Who paid for the Dossier that wasn't verified by the guy who created it, then passed to the corrupt James Comey?
The Washington Free Beacon.....

Conservative Free Beacon originally funded firm that created Trump-Russia dossier

Any other questions??

Conservative Free Beacon originally funded firm that created Trump-Russia dossier

Any other questions??
And fired them .. whats your point

Or is he just bullshitting as usual -- and all of you Trumpers just don't want to admit it until he has been out of office for a few years??Trump called the FBI 'scum' and hit out at the report that discredited his theory the Russia probe was a deep state plot at a wild Pennsylvania rally

Or is he just bullshitting as usual -- and all of you Trumpers just don't want to admit it until he has been out of office for a few years??

if trump is WITHHOLDING EVIDENCE then he is COMMITTING a CRIME and should be arrested and deported back to russia

By the way....McCain handed over the dossier to the FBI....and Trump's dic sucker Lindsey Graham urged him to do so..

Graham: McCain 'acted appropriately' by handing Steele dossier to FBI

You guys don't do well with facts I see...

Last edited:

Any other questions??
No, they didn't fire them.....they used that information during the primaries you moron.....

Once Trump became nominee, that information was then used by people in the Clinton camp....

is the Washington Free Beacon part of this Deep State coup?

Any other questions??
No I dont think the Washington Free Beacon paid for the "Hillary Paid for the Russian Dossier" that she used to spy on the US candidate that put her to shame..

By the way....McCain handed over the dossier to the FBI....and Trump's dic sucker Lindsey Graham urged him to do so??

And I thought you wanted an intelligent conversation. My mistake, you are just a parrot of the liberal LSM.

Any other questions??
No I dont think the Washington Free Beacon paid for the "Hillary Paid for the Russian Dossier" that she used to spy on the US candidate that put her to shame..
Yes they paid for it....if facts bother you, you should really stay off this post...because I back up everything I say...

Still waiting for you to refute one thing I said...

By the way....McCain handed over the dossier to the FBI....and Trump's dic sucker Lindsey Graham urged him to do so??

And I thought you wanted an intelligent conversation. My mistake, you are just a parrot of the liberal LSM.
Refute one single fact I said or shut the fuck up

That story is OLD. We've learned a LOT since then... a LOT... and McLame was a Trump hater from hell.

Trump was referring to COMEY and McCabe when he said "scum." Leave it to a leftist fake news website to try and spin it as though he was referring to ALL the FBI.

Any other questions??
No, they didn't fire them.....they used that information during the primaries you moron.....

Once Trump became nominee, that information was then used by people in the Clinton camp....

is the Washington Free Beacon part of this Deep State coup?
They did not use that information lol hahaha they were fired

Hey low iq, FBI spied on trump. You gotta deal with it facts.. okay little buddy? Lol

A link for your assumption?

Any other questions??
Yes they paid for it....if facts bother you, you should really stay off this post...because I back up everything I say...

Hillary Clinton, DNC -- and One Republican -- Paid for Russia Dossier: Report | Breitbart

That story is OLD. We've learned a LOT since then... a LOT... and McLame was a Trump hater from hell.

Trump was referring to COMEY and McCabe when he said "scum." Leave it to a leftist fake news website to try and spin it as though he was referring to ALL the FBI.
Still waiting for anyone to tell me why Trump doesn't hand this evidence over to the DOJ??

You yourself admit that all of this is old news...which implies this evidence has been around for years...why is Trump not handing it over to Bill Barr??

Why didn't he hand it over to the 17 intelligence committees??

Why didn't he at least hand it over to the inspector general??

Let me guess...because the Deep State won't let him?? Cool

It’s in the report lol

Any other questions??

Hillary Clinton, DNC -- and One Republican -- Paid for Russia Dossier: Report | Breitbart
That's after the Washington Free Beacon paid for it, idiot....

Speaking of this infamous Steele dossier....why hasn't Christopher Steele been arrested yet??

Is Ivanka protecting him?? Is it because of how they have been personal friends for years and stuff?? Yea, probably....

Ivanka Trump may have had 'personal' relationship with dossier author Christopher Steele: Reports

It’s in the report lol
I asked you yesterday jizz face to tell me what page of the report said the FBI spied on Trump...

Have you found that page yet or are you still lying??

Forum List

Back