Greta Thunberg: Time Person of the Year

Lol a mentally abused child with mental illness parroting pseudo bullshit...
But I guess its better than mass murders like stalin and hitler. Or tyrants like FDR. Or gay Kenyans like obama.
This award has been a joke for a century.
Dude..Asberger's is NOT mental illness. At least, not in the way you portray it. But hey..hater's gotta hate...I get it.
ADHD and OCD. She is known to suddenly have outbursts of anger and cuss her mother when she cooks beef instead of dandelions.
Aspergers is a development disorder.
Do with that what you will.
Asperger's is often a sign of genius level intellect. Her actions on the world scene merely validate that. Even if I disagreed with her..and I do, on some issues--I'd never stoop so low as to personally attack a 16 yo...for having strong opinions and effectively articulating them.

Asperger's is often a sign of genius level intellect.

Not in this case. The girl is an idiot.

But I guess its better than mass murders like stalin and hitler. Or tyrants like FDR. Or gay Kenyans like obama.
Dude..Asberger's is NOT mental illness. At least, not in the way you portray it. But hey..hater's gotta hate...I get it.
ADHD and OCD. She is known to suddenly have outbursts of anger and cuss her mother when she cooks beef instead of dandelions.
Asperger's is often a sign of genius level intellect. Her actions on the world scene merely validate that. Even if I disagreed with her..and I do, on some issues--I'd never stoop so low as to personally attack a 16 yo...for having strong opinions and effectively articulating them.

You know her? You have some sound basis for your judgement? I doubt it. Just another opinion..noted and discarded.

I love to watch the hate generated by conservatives towards a young lady who only wants to protect the environment
Bullshit- she's told what she wants- her handlers use her as a tool- her handlers want godvernments to FORCE others to conform to their religion- the use of FORCE is immoral. Period. Giving a tool an award is akin to being a tool- ALL conflict begins when one FORCES another- the intent is immaterial- as is said, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"- the unintended consequences far outweigh the alleged salvation-
You people, for some reason, believe only godvernment taxing something or making something illegal is the *cure-all* for all the ills known to man- when in fact, it's "man" adapting to whatever is the salvation of man and stupid fucking tools along with talking heads and politicians are the exact opposite- you stifle innovation with laws and bullshit- free enterprise and free markets will figure out the adapting- NOT idiots trying to FORCE their theology on others-
Absolutely

She does demand that governments stop pandering to big oil and do more to combat climate change. She does not take no for an answer

That is why she is Person of the Year

Doesn’t seem that way
She holds press conferences, meets one on one with world leaders, has addressed the UN

Not bad for a 16 year old

I love to watch the hate generated by conservatives towards a young lady who only wants to protect the environment
Bullshit- she's told what she wants- her handlers use her as a tool- her handlers want godvernments to FORCE others to conform to their religion- the use of FORCE is immoral. Period. Giving a tool an award is akin to being a tool- ALL conflict begins when one FORCES another- the intent is immaterial- as is said, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"- the unintended consequences far outweigh the alleged salvation-
You people, for some reason, believe only godvernment taxing something or making something illegal is the *cure-all* for all the ills known to man- when in fact, it's "man" adapting to whatever is the salvation of man and stupid fucking tools along with talking heads and politicians are the exact opposite- you stifle innovation with laws and bullshit- free enterprise and free markets will figure out the adapting- NOT idiots trying to FORCE their theology on others-
Absolutely

She does demand that governments stop pandering to big oil and do more to combat climate change. She does not take no for an answer

She should try grabbing mother nature by the pussy

Absolutely

I notice you didn't address the rest of what I said- FORCING others to do your bidding is immoral, regardless of the intent-
You say "combat climate change"- I say adapting to a changing climate- fighting Nature will prove fruitless but man and animals have innovatively adapted for a long, long time before godvernment, taxes, rules and laws were invented- oil is a Natural resource that has been around a long time- in fact, I "demand" you throw away your computer since it has an oil derivative in it-plastic- I "demand" you stop exhaling as you're creating green house gas- and don't even think about farting- I "demand" you educate yourself by studying *unintended consequences*- I "demand" you people stop trying to force your religion on others- ALL conflict begins when one FORCES another- History proves it- godvernments use it as a tool- tools use it as an instrument to achieve a desired goal-

She was voted person of the year to increase sales. Period.

Greta Thunberg, the Swedish schoolgirl who inspired a global movement to fight climate change, has been named Time magazine's Person of the Year for 2019.

Greta Thunberg is youngest Time Person of the Year

Oh no so you see this is the final draw as to this award meaning jack shit................... All you have to do is hate your country like Obama and htis little vitch and there's your prize your rich for life sell your soul , sell your kids and your dirty little rich dreams are yours for life lmfao... Wait until you idiots learn your other life never ends bahah hell will suck.

The peace prize/nobel -- best person of the year YOUR PIG DEMOCRATS MADE ALL OF THIS WORTHLESS AND USELESS . INSTEAD JUST GET YOUR ASS AND TITS AS BIG AS KIM KARDASHIAN and you will be filled with riches........ just sell your soul ppl that's all you gotta do.

GretaFaken.jpg

Great choice. Keep up the good work.

Let the Trumpettes whine & cry in their immense ignorance & stupidity.

Their children will benefit from Greta.

Greta is 15 & acts like an adult.
Trump is an adults & acts like a 8 year old.

Big deal. I was Time’s Person of the Year back in 2006.

Ridiculous that a child is named person of the year.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how often has it happened before now? I don't see anything wrong with it going to someone younger. Sometimes those who are younger end up having more sense than an older person and when you believe that something wrong is being done, saying something is what a person is supposed to do anyway because remaining silent only means that the wrong doing can and will continue.

Who knew disrespect for elders and truancy are criteria for an award?
When the elders are dead wrong....disrespect is the only sane response.
Amen to this. Anything else is only a form on enabling.

God bless you and the girl and our current leader always!!!

Holly

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how often has it happened before now? I don't see anything wrong with it going to someone younger. Sometimes those who are younger end up having more sense than an older person and when you believe that something wrong is being done, saying something is what a person is supposed to do because remaining silent only means that the wrong doing can and will continue.

Holly

All she ever did was say "how dare you?" to a roomful of delegates which IMO was extremely disrespectful.

She is a child who basically had a temper tantrum in front of the UN

Poor child is Time Magazine Person of the Year
Seems to be working

That distinction and a quarter she could call someone, if she can find a payphone... One is worth just as much as the other...

Gives her and her cause more visibility

Ever notice that climate deniers don’t win any awards?
Same thing happened to birthers

Interestingly enough. .. . . this whole topic is being hotly debated on a friends timeline this morning.

Liberals saying they support her. . . but they also do not get or understand the ultimate agenda. They are all saying it will be a cold day in hell before they get, "chipped," yet are clueless that this, is, in the end, the ultimate agenda of the Global Technocratic Police State.

You will get chipped – eventually
You will get chipped – eventually

RFID Solution Enables Consumers to Manage Carbon Footprint at Stores
Ecoingot's IoT-based system employs blockchain technology and HF RFID-based connectivity from Compass Marketing, enabling shoppers to gain information regarding the carbon emissions related to products before making a purchase, and to buy credits or offset carbon use, via the company's app and a public ledger.
RFID Solution Enables Consumers to Manage Carbon Footprint at Stores - 2019-02-01 - Page 1 - RFID Journal
By Claire Swedberg

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how often has it happened before now? I don't see anything wrong with it going to someone younger. Sometimes those who are younger end up having more sense than an older person and when you believe that something wrong is being done, saying something is what a person is supposed to do because remaining silent only means that the wrong doing can and will continue.

Holly

All she ever did was say "how dare you?" to a roomful of delegates which IMO was extremely disrespectful.

She is a child who basically had a temper tantrum in front of the UN
Those who pander to oil companies while blocking action on climate change deserve much worse than a “how dare you”

Forum List

Back