Greetings from israel/germany

Interesting that a Jew would move from Israel to Germany.

Frankly, I'd have found somewhere with a history of being a little more hospitable.

Frankly, I'd have found somewhere with a history of being a little more hospitable.
shows me you haven't lived in Germany.

Germany is a very hospitable place for Jews. More so probably than any other country in Europe. Lots of Israelis there.

Welcome. We may not get along, but welcome nonetheless.

Why bother, welcoming him, if you are inclined to not get along because,...well we all know why :rolleyes:

Because I welcome opposing viewpoints as long as they're presented intelligently. Believe it or not, my opposition to the state of Israel isn't accompanied by a hatred of the people who happen to live there. What's it to you?

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::tomato:

samson,
i was took part in two youth exchange programs when i was younger, so i learned to look beyond
the historical context (though not ignoring it). Besides, in my experience, germany is the only european country thathad had the courage to deal with past and learn from it.

@terry

ich lebe zur zeit in münchen. Warst du schon mal da?

samson,
i was took part in two youth exchange programs when i was younger, so i learned to look beyond the historical context (though not ignoring it). Besides, in my experience, germany is the only european country thathad had the courage to deal with past and learn from it.

Are there other European Countries that have a past of Jewish Holocaust but don't have "the courage to deal with the past and learn from it?"

At any rate, I'm pleased you can live in Germany as a Jew. No doubt antisemitism is discouraged more in Germany than in the rest of Europe for reasons of political correctness.

The next European holocaust will not be against Jews, but much more likely, against Muslims.

The next European holocaust will not be against Jews, but much more likely, against Muslims.

They tried that in Bosnia. Rape camps, snipers using children for target practice in Sarajevo, mass murder in Srebrenica... awful stuff.

samson,
i was took part in two youth exchange programs when i was younger, so i learned to look beyond
the historical context (though not ignoring it). Besides, in my experience, germany is the only european country thathad had the courage to deal with past and learn from it.

@terry

ich lebe zur zeit in münchen. Warst du schon mal da?

You got to love those gigantic mugs from October fest!

My buddy brought one home! Damn the Germans know how to party!

Are there other European Countries that have a past of Jewish Holocaust but don't have "the courage to deal with the past and learn from it?"
I think he was making a point of point to the Turks, who barbarically slaughtered the Aremanians and now deny it like the pricks they are!

At any rate, I'm pleased you can live in Germany as a Jew. No doubt antisemitism is discouraged more in Germany than in the rest of Europe for reasons of political correctness.
Only discouraged if your white. The main antisemitism in Europe comes from the Muslim immigrants. For them its encouraged!

Sad to say I think its leading down that path. Although Russia is not technically Europe. I think its going to start their first!

They tried that in Bosnia. Rape camps, snipers using children for target practice in Sarajevo, mass murder in Srebrenica... awful stuff.

You are correct: that was awful.

And, the Serbs were amatuers.

And Bosnian Muslims never Expolded a Dirty Bomb in a German City.

Sad to say I think its leading down that path. Although Russia is not technically Europe. I think its going to start their first!

You could be right, but a Muslim Holocaust in Russia wouldn't drag the USA into a conflict as quickly as a Muslim Holocaust in Germany.

There's been an attempted genocide of Muslims in Russia's Caucasian provinces, especially Chechnya, for years. It's died down considerably. Russia has realized that Muslims will not be attacked without reprisal; I hope that the heroic actions of the mujahideen there have sent a message to other potentially genocidal states.

You could be right, but a Muslim Holocaust in Russia wouldn't drag the USA into a conflict as quickly as a Muslim Holocaust in Germany.

If the Germans keep the Holocaust within their borders, we won't care. Same how we did nothing with Rwanda and are currently ignoring the Congo and Sudan!

There's been an attempted genocide of Muslims in Russia's Caucasian provinces, especially Chechnya, for years. It's died down considerably. Russia has realized that Muslims will not be attacked without reprisal; I hope that the heroic actions of the mujahideen there have sent a message to other potentially genocidal states.

BS, the stories are the Russian Skin heads are growing faster than any other groups. Not fueled by their hatred of Jews (since few Jews are left), rather fueled by their 25% and every growing Muslim population.

Forum List

Back