Greetings from israel/germany

Winston Smith

Mar 6, 2010
Hi all,
i'm an israeli living in germany, looking for an open forum to discuss mideast politics and the israeli/palestinian issue. This looks like a nice place to do just that...:)

winston

Hi all,
i'm an israeli living in germany, looking for an open forum to discuss mideast politics and the israeli/palestinian issue. This looks like a nice place to do just that...:)

winston
:welcome:

This is a nice place to do just about anything you can imagine. Just pay attention to the rules.

Have I seen you somewhere before?

could be...i've been active on and off on a few political sites, and have commented on a few, including Foreign Affairs and the Economist websites...maybe from there?

Welcome. We may not get along, but welcome nonetheless.

Welcome. We may not get along, but welcome nonetheless.

Why bother, welcoming him, if you are inclined to not get along because,...well we all know why :rolleyes:

Because I welcome opposing viewpoints as long as they're presented intelligently. Believe it or not, my opposition to the state of Israel isn't accompanied by a hatred of the people who happen to live there. What's it to you?

Yes, it's normal to wish death and destruction on people you have warm feelings for.

Kalam is a tool and ignorant apologist for the worst pseudo-Muslim terrorists on the planet. He is best ignored.

Shalom Winston .. Welcome to the USMB ..
I hope you'll find this board very active where you can held serious discussion .. :)

Yes, it's normal to wish death and destruction on people you have warm feelings for.

Kalam is a tool and ignorant apologist for the worst pseudo-Muslim terrorists on the planet. He is best ignored.

:lol:

The ignore feature, eh? You must enjoy having your own virtual Israeli apartheid wall.

Begrüßen. Ich hoffe, dass Sie Ihren Aufenthalt genießen.

Forgive my rudimentary German. It has been a few years since I have used it.

Hi all,

winston

Good luck with that, WS

The players here who are either blindly for Israel or blindly in opposition to it, make having a rational discussion of that nation's fate rather difficult.

I know of a winston smith from a couple of other places too, including DU.

I really hope you are not him.

Oh well, welcome aboard!

tigger.jpg

goodie, Fresh meat!

Forum List

Back