GREAT! Jobless Claims Hit 44-Year Low...

EXACTLY what the right wingers said during Obama's administration
Duh
So? Are ya all trained at the same place?

Volume discount? Secret handshake?

LOL, yeah Mac, you can buy 'em in bulk @

Partisan Drones R Us

Buy yourself a few dozen for a quarter, they make great doorstops and half way decent boat anchors.
I swear, this shit just gets dumber and dumber and dumber.

Maybe people are just worn out.

With so many abandoning the workforce, it’s no wonder there are jobs opening up.

Come on, is that really all ya got? The nation is at or near Full Employment, and you're still bitchin. Trump's delivering. It is what it is.
Trump and republicans told us how important the labor force participation rate is, it’s still really low...

Oh well, i guess the country being at Full Employment isn't good enough for you. I think most Americans disagree with you on that. But i will remember that all you Democrats screeched about Full Employment not being 'good enough.' I'll keep that handy next time a Democrat is President. ;)
Trump said the real unemployment rate is over 20%.

Duh

You get so angry when anybody dares speak against Trump. So sad. :itsok:
You get exposed for what you are and you get pissy.

:itsok:
Exposed? Was I pretending anything? You spent Obama’s last 6 years saying Obama’s numbers were lies because you had other numbers. If you don’t like that used against you, then shove it.

Duh

Exposed? Was I pretending anything? You spent Obama’s last 6 years saying Obama’s numbers were lies because you had other numbers. If you don’t like that used against you, then shove it.
I spent the last six years saying Obama's numbers were lies because I had other numbers?

Huh?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Holy crap, you people have COMPLETELY lost your shit. Stop hoping for the worst. You're an embarrassment.

I spent the last six years saying Obama's numbers were lies because I had other numbers?

Huh?

Holy crap, you people have COMPLETELY lost your shit. Stop hoping for the worst. You're an embarrassment.
Okay, Trumptard :itsok:

Huh?

You have blocked out trump and republicans calling unemployment numbers fake?

Huh?

Okay, Trumptard :itsok:
And that's the best you have.

Okay, Regressive. :itsok:

The filthy Democrats hate Trump's booming economy almost as much as they hate peace in Korea.

Huh?

Huh?

Huh?

He’s a die hard moderate, other than his complete and total refusal to criticize or allow any criticism of Trump and the GOP.

Huh?

He’s a die hard moderate, other than his complete and total refusal to criticize or allow any criticism of Trump and the GOP.
Yet another lie.

I'm flattered that I'm this far up in your heads, kind of, but this is sad.

Huh?

Yet another lie.

I'm flattered that I'm this far up in your heads, kind of, but this is sad.
You spend too much time on partisan politics

Huh?

Wait, I thought he was a "trumptard".

Sheesh...Get your fucking Ad Hominem straight will ya.

Huh?

Wait, I thought he was a "trumptard".

Sheesh...Get your fucking Ad Hominem straight will ya.
Sarcasm. Recognize it.

With so many abandoning the workforce, it’s no wonder there are jobs opening up.

Come on, is that really all ya got? The nation is at or near Full Employment, and you're still bitchin. Trump's delivering. It is what it is.
Trump and republicans told us how important the labor force participation rate is, it’s still really low...
But, it appears people are re-entering the labor force.

Forum List

Back