Now isn't this fun

The Koch Brothers, the boogey men for the left on this board for atleast a decade.........which republican do they thank in their add??

Koch brothers' network launches digital ad blitz thanking Democrat Sen. Heidi Heitkamp

It's not good that billionaires of any political affiliation can use their vast wealth to manipulate politics.
tell that to soros.

Soros and Trump are pals, and Kershner is Soro's business partner -

so :eusa_whistle:

The Koch Brothers, the boogey men for the left on this board for atleast a decade.........which republican do they thank in their add??

Koch brothers' network launches digital ad blitz thanking Democrat Sen. Heidi Heitkamp

It's not good that billionaires of any political affiliation can use their vast wealth to manipulate politics.
tell that to soros.

Soros and Trump are pals, and Kershner is Soos's business partner -

so?

tell that to soros.

so?

so if you bitch about Koch and a dem I can tell the truth about Soros and the so called Republican Cartel.

tell that to soros.

so?

so if you bitch about Koch and a dem I can tell the truth about Soros and the so called Republican Cartel.
I have no idea what you just said.

Well, it's not, but it is what it is......I just think it's funny, I haven't heard the left bring up the kochs in a while......fun find.
I also think it's hilarious

tell that to soros.

so?

I'm not bitching....the point is, you guys made them into the boogeyman......before Trump there was no one worse......and now they hang out with democrats.....it is ironic and hilarious....you guys really need to just get ideas and stop trying to make everyone into hitler.

Forum List

Back