GREAT! Jobless Claims Hit 44-Year Low...

You get exposed for what you are and you get pissy.

:itsok:
Exposed? Was I pretending anything? You spent Obama’s last 6 years saying Obama’s numbers were lies because you had other numbers. If you don’t like that used against you, then shove it.
I spent the last six years saying Obama's numbers were lies because I had other numbers?

Huh?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Holy crap, you people have COMPLETELY lost your shit. Stop hoping for the worst. You're an embarrassment.
You have blocked out trump and republicans calling unemployment numbers fake?
He’s a die hard moderate, other than his complete and total refusal to criticize or allow any criticism of Trump and the GOP.

Wait, I thought he was a "trumptard".

Sheesh...Get your fucking Ad Hominem straight will ya.
I'm so far up in their heads at this point that they're just flailing.

Trump is helping the economy.

But the numbers aren't good by any means, and it seems we have reached the top. The leftist butthurt is stellar though. Can't get enough of that the ones who are screwing over this country are in panic mode.

With so many abandoning the workforce, it’s no wonder there are jobs opening up.

Come on, is that really all ya got? The nation is at or near Full Employment, and you're still bitchin. Trump's delivering. It is what it is.
Trump and republicans told us how important the labor force participation rate is, it’s still really low...
But, it appears people are re-entering the labor force.
The participation rate has been decreasing.

Exposed? Was I pretending anything? You spent Obama’s last 6 years saying Obama’s numbers were lies because you had other numbers. If you don’t like that used against you, then shove it.
I spent the last six years saying Obama's numbers were lies because I had other numbers?

Huh?

Holy crap, you people have COMPLETELY lost your shit. Stop hoping for the worst. You're an embarrassment.
He’s a die hard moderate, other than his complete and total refusal to criticize or allow any criticism of Trump and the GOP.

Sarcasm. Recognize it.

Syntax error …

You forgot to enclose your sarcasm in curly braces, thusly

if (AdHominem == "pointed out") {
ClaimSarcasm = 1;
}

You're welcome.

Wow, 44-Year low? Pretty great. Good on ya Trump. :thup:

New applications for U.S. unemployment benefits unexpectedly fell last week and the number of Americans on jobless rolls declined to a near 44-1/2-year low, pointing to a rapidly tightening labor market.

Initial claims for state unemployment benefits dropped 4,000 to a seasonally adjusted 218,000 for the week ended June 9, the Labor Department said on Thursday. Claims data for the prior week was unrevised.

Economists had forecast claims rising to 224,000 in the latest week.

The labor market is considered to be close to or at full employment, with the jobless rate at an 18-year low of 3.8 percent.

US jobless rolls declined to a near 44-1/2-year low, pointing to a rapidly tightening labor market
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Drudge??? OMG
Any idea why jobs created in 2017 were less than 2016?
Why don't you quote that?

With so many abandoning the workforce, it’s no wonder there are jobs opening up.

Come on, is that really all ya got? The nation is at or near Full Employment, and you're still bitchin. Trump's delivering. It is what it is.
I’m just not seeing how you can claim that Trump delivered this. Obama had double digit unemployment when he took over and got it down to where it is now. Trump seems to be taking all the credit. How does that make sense?
And our high school trumpies never mention job creation in 2017 was less than 2016, the worst in a long time

Huh?

Sarcasm. Recognize it.

Syntax error …

You forgot to enclose your sarcasm in curly braces, thusly

if (AdHominem == "pointed out") {
ClaimSarcasm = 1;
}

You're welcome.
(Thank {you})

96 million out of the work force. And U6 unemployment well above 8%.

Yeah, i'd like to see that improve. But you can't have everything i guess. A 44-Year low is pretty damn good though.

But 4.X% under Obama wasn’t???
The other numbers he’s dismissing in this thread were far more important back then than they are now.

Yep, back in Obama days it was all about LFPR, now all of sudden the word disappeared from their lexicon entirely. It was about “real unemployment”, but now U3 is the toast of the rw town.

Hey kid, Hussein isn't the President no mo. Get over it.

Yes, Moron I'm well aware that Obama is not the president. I'm also well aware that you are full of bullshit and will drop all the economic arguments you make today at a drop of a political hat.

A Democrat will be in the White House before you know it and you will again be screaming about real employment and LFPR.

Yeah, i'd like to see that improve. But you can't have everything i guess. A 44-Year low is pretty damn good though.

The other numbers he’s dismissing in this thread were far more important back then than they are now.

Yep, back in Obama days it was all about LFPR, now all of sudden the word disappeared from their lexicon entirely. It was about “real unemployment”, but now U3 is the toast of the rw town.

Yes, Moron I'm well aware that Obama is not the president. I'm also well aware that you are full of bullshit and will drop all the economic arguments you make at a drop of a political hat.
Nice foul mouth.
College again?

EXACTLY what the right wingers said during Obama's administration.

Come on, be honest: Are you guys all trained at the same place?

:laugh:

Dummy, unlike the rightwingers OldSchool is saying that tongue-in-cheek, making fun of righwingers who were saying this just yesterday.

Dummy, unlike the rightwingers OldSchool is saying that tongue-in-cheek, making fun of righwingers who were saying this just yesterday.
So you AREN'T all trained at the same place?

Yes, Moron I'm well aware that Obama is not the president. I'm also well aware that you are full of bullshit and will drop all the economic arguments you make at a drop of a political hat.
Nice foul mouth.
College again?

Snowflake needs a safe space? :rolleyes: Fuck off.

So you AREN'T all trained at the same place?

No. The left has way better grasp on economic data, just for the sheer fact that so many fewer wear tin-foil hats when it comes to sources of the statistics.

Trump ran the whole campaign talking about how the official unemployment is fake and rightwingers ate that shit up.

I’m just not seeing how you can claim that Trump delivered this. Obama had double digit unemployment when he took over and got it down to where it is now. Trump seems to be taking all the credit. How does that make sense?

Aww, hatas gonna hate. Pretty pathetic, yo.
No seriously, I’m not hating on Trump. He has done some good things for the economy and is helping it improve. I just think it is disingenuous to take all this credit for the unemployment and job rates. Don’t you?

I don't think that. I think he deserves all the credit and I'll explain why.

The average 5th grader knew what had a grip on our economy...those
fuckin' worthless regulations that Zero flooded the country with.

Once The Donald threw all of them in the trash can our economy took off.
And it will continue to soar. Some are now projecting a 4.8 GDP for the 2nd
quarter.

A ship can't move with its anchor buried in the sand. Once The Donald
raised the anchor, the ship took off.

No seriously, I’m not hating on Trump. He has done some good things for the economy and is helping it improve. I just think it is disingenuous to take all this credit for the unemployment and job rates. Don’t you?

quarter.

Those same people predicted 5.8% growth for the 1st quarter. How’d that work out?

quarter.

Perfect analogy ..

You still haven't answered my question. Would you not be blaming Trump 100% if the Jobs Numbers were at record highs?
Have you looked at the actual numbers? Compared the change from year to year? Did you see a dramatic change from 2017 to 2018? Or did the trend continue along the same path they’ve been on for years? Your turn to be honest

You're being very disingenuous. You're trying to have it both ways. You wanna give Trump all the blame if Jobs Numbers are bad, but then give him zero credit if Jobs Numbers are good.
Man, you’ve got to read slower, this is going right over your head. I give Trump credit, just not all the credit. I can’t say who I’d blame for a situation that hasn’t happened yet. You keep avoiding my questions. Now I’ve given you direct and honest answers to your questions and twice now you’ve avoided answering mine and have misrepresented what I’ve said. What’s up with that?

Would you not be blaming Trump 100% if Unemployment Numbers were at record highs? Try and answer honestly.
I’d have to look at the factors that caused the change but if I’m being honest I’d say it’s more than likely that I’d blame Trump if a 7 year trend was dramatically broken. However, when shit went down in 2007 I didn’t subscribe full blame on Bush. That disaster was a result of bad policies being compounded since the 80s

Well, i'm pretty sure you'd be blaming Trump 100% if Jobs Numbers were very bad. You can't have it both ways. You can't blame him 100% for bad jobs numbers, but then give him zero credit for good jobs numbers. Because that only makes you a disingenuous hypocrite.
Have you read anything that I’ve said? First I did give him credit, I just said he doesn’t deserve as much credit as you and he are trying to take. If you were being honest you’d acknowledge that the past 7 years played a role in getting the numbers to the all time lows.
Then I told you that I’d have to look at what factors caused the change before I’d subscribe blame, just as the 2007 example I pointed to. There is no 100% that’s all presumptive BS you are just making up to try and call me a hypocrite. Now I’ve given direct and honest responses to your questions, can you do the same? Can you acknowledge that Obama played a big part in getting the numbers to where they are at? And there wasn’t a some radical change that occurred over Trumps first year to get them to this point?

Ya gotta stop living in the past. Hussein isn't the President anymore. You need to accept that and move on.
Accepted. Care to answer my questions now?

Nice foul mouth.
College again?

Snowflake needs a safe space? :rolleyes: Fuck off.
Sounds like you don't know where snowflake came frem either.
Pro slavery white boys in slavery times

Would you not be blaming Trump 100% if Unemployment Numbers were at record highs? Try and answer honestly.
I’d have to look at the factors that caused the change but if I’m being honest I’d say it’s more than likely that I’d blame Trump if a 7 year trend was dramatically broken. However, when shit went down in 2007 I didn’t subscribe full blame on Bush. That disaster was a result of bad policies being compounded since the 80s

Well, i'm pretty sure you'd be blaming Trump 100% if Jobs Numbers were very bad. You can't have it both ways. You can't blame him 100% for bad jobs numbers, but then give him zero credit for good jobs numbers. Because that only makes you a disingenuous hypocrite.
Have you read anything that I’ve said? First I did give him credit, I just said he doesn’t deserve as much credit as you and he are trying to take. If you were being honest you’d acknowledge that the past 7 years played a role in getting the numbers to the all time lows.
Then I told you that I’d have to look at what factors caused the change before I’d subscribe blame, just as the 2007 example I pointed to. There is no 100% that’s all presumptive BS you are just making up to try and call me a hypocrite. Now I’ve given direct and honest responses to your questions, can you do the same? Can you acknowledge that Obama played a big part in getting the numbers to where they are at? And there wasn’t a some radical change that occurred over Trumps first year to get them to this point?

Ya gotta stop living in the past. Hussein isn't the President anymore. You need to accept that and move on.
Accepted. Care to answer my questions now?

May as well try to squeeze juice out of a rock.

The capacity to respond honestly is just not there.

Forum List

Back