GREAT! Jobless Claims Hit 44-Year Low...

With so many abandoning the workforce, it’s no wonder there are jobs opening up.

Come on, is that really all ya got? The nation is at or near Full Employment, and you're still bitchin. Trump's delivering. It is what it is.
96 million out of the work force. And U6 unemployment well above 8%.

Yeah, i'd like to see that improve. But you can't have everything i guess. A 44-Year low is pretty damn good though.

But 4.X% under Obama was “disasterous economy”?

So you're really gonna be all butthurt over a 44-Year low Jobless Claims? Ya really gonna do that? :cuckoo:

With so many abandoning the workforce, it’s no wonder there are jobs opening up.

Come on, is that really all ya got? The nation is at or near Full Employment, and you're still bitchin. Trump's delivering. It is what it is.
I’m just not seeing how you can claim that Trump delivered this. Obama had double digit unemployment when he took over and got it down to where it is now. Trump seems to be taking all the credit. How does that make sense?

Aww, hatas gonna hate. Pretty pathetic, yo.
No seriously, I’m not hating on Trump. He has done some good things for the economy and is helping it improve. I just think it is disingenuous to take all this credit for the unemployment and job rates. Don’t you?

You still haven't answered my question. Would you not be blaming Trump 100% if the Jobs Numbers were at record highs?

96 million out of the work force. And U6 unemployment well above 8%.

Yeah, i'd like to see that improve. But you can't have everything i guess. A 44-Year low is pretty damn good though.

But 4.X% under Obama wasn’t???
The other numbers he’s dismissing in this thread were far more important back then than they are now.

Yep, back in Obama days it was all about LFPR, now all of sudden the word disappeared from their lexicon entirely. It was about “real unemployment”, but now U3 is the toast of the rw town.

Hey kid, Hussein isn't the President no mo. Get over it.

I’m just not seeing how you can claim that Trump delivered this. Obama had double digit unemployment when he took over and got it down to where it is now. Trump seems to be taking all the credit. How does that make sense?

No seriously, I’m not hating on Trump. He has done some good things for the economy and is helping it improve. I just think it is disingenuous to take all this credit for the unemployment and job rates. Don’t you?

Would you not be blaming Trump 100% if Unemployment Numbers were at record highs? Try and answer honestly.
I’d have to look at the factors that caused the change but if I’m being honest I’d say it’s more than likely that I’d blame Trump if a 7 year trend was dramatically broken. However, when shit went down in 2007 I didn’t subscribe full blame on Bush. That disaster was a result of bad policies being compounded since the 80s

You still haven't answered my question. Would you not be blaming Trump 100% if the Jobs Numbers were at record highs?
Have you looked at the actual numbers? Compared the change from year to year? Did you see a dramatic change from 2017 to 2018? Or did the trend continue along the same path they’ve been on for years? Your turn to be honest

Would you not be blaming Trump 100% if Unemployment Numbers were at record highs? Try and answer honestly.
I’d have to look at the factors that caused the change but if I’m being honest I’d say it’s more than likely that I’d blame Trump if a 7 year trend was dramatically broken. However, when shit went down in 2007 I didn’t subscribe full blame on Bush. That disaster was a result of bad policies being compounded since the 80s

Well, i'm pretty sure you'd be blaming Trump 100% if Jobs Numbers were very bad. You can't have it both ways. You can't blame him 100% for bad jobs numbers, but then give him zero credit for good jobs numbers. Because that only makes you a disingenuous hypocrite.

Retail sales numbers this morning were good, too.
Nice, nice, nice, even if Trump gets credit.
Nice. Perfect time to levy a bunch of tariffs.
0511-1001-2200-5343_Boy_with_a_Dark_Cloud_Over_His_Head_clipart_image.jpg

Have you looked at the actual numbers? Compared the change from year to year? Did you see a dramatic change from 2017 to 2018? Or did the trend continue along the same path they’ve been on for years? Your turn to be honest

You're being very disingenuous. You're trying to have it both ways. You wanna give Trump all the blame if Jobs Numbers are bad, but then give him zero credit if Jobs Numbers are good.

Well, i'm pretty sure you'd be blaming Trump 100% if Jobs Numbers were very bad. You can't have it both ways. You can't blame him 100% for bad jobs numbers, but then give him zero credit for good jobs numbers. Because that only makes you a disingenuous hypocrite.
Have you read anything that I’ve said? First I did give him credit, I just said he doesn’t deserve as much credit as you and he are trying to take. If you were being honest you’d acknowledge that the past 7 years played a role in getting the numbers to the all time lows.
Then I told you that I’d have to look at what factors caused the change before I’d subscribe blame, just as the 2007 example I pointed to. There is no 100% that’s all presumptive BS you are just making up to try and call me a hypocrite. Now I’ve given direct and honest responses to your questions, can you do the same? Can you acknowledge that Obama played a big part in getting the numbers to where they are at? And there wasn’t a some radical change that occurred over Trumps first year to get them to this point?

Have you read anything that I’ve said? First I did give him credit, I just said he doesn’t deserve as much credit as you and he are trying to take. If you were being honest you’d acknowledge that the past 7 years played a role in getting the numbers to the all time lows.
Then I told you that I’d have to look at what factors caused the change before I’d subscribe blame, just as the 2007 example I pointed to. There is no 100% that’s all presumptive BS you are just making up to try and call me a hypocrite. Now I’ve given direct and honest responses to your questions, can you do the same? Can you acknowledge that Obama played a big part in getting the numbers to where they are at? And there wasn’t a some radical change that occurred over Trumps first year to get them to this point?

Ya gotta stop living in the past. Hussein isn't the President anymore. You need to accept that and move on.

Trump and republicans told us how important the labor force participation rate is, it’s still really low...

Oh well, i guess the country being at Full Employment isn't good enough for you. I think most Americans disagree with you on that. But i will remember that all you Democrats screeched about Full Employment not being 'good enough.' I'll keep that handy next time a Democrat is President. ;)

Forum List

Back