great american killed by israel like isis ways

Nothing and no one is going to stand in the way of Israel bulldozing Palestinian homes down. From reading the papers it sounds like those bulldozers terrorize nightly.
Correct...nothing and no one is going to stand in the way of Israel bulldozing terrorist headquarters and homes. :clap:
They do not need be terrorists, and Israel are the terrorists as far as I'm concerned. You will never continue this genocidal behavior, you will reap what you sow.
"As far as I'm concerned". Hee hee hee.

If there's one nation that knows how to deal with the Islamoterrorist animals, it would be Israel. And based on what is happening today all over the world with the Islamic cancer, the rest of the world should ask for Israel's help and guidance.

Apology not necessary.

Just two religious factions hell bent upon destrying the other. One just the same as the other.

Muslims are attacking every other religion, worldwide, even other Muslim sects.....who are the Jews attacking?
Farting Dumb wants Muslims to have the right to slaughter innocent people in the name of Allah.

Rachel Aliene Corrie (April 10, 1979 – March 16, 2003) from Olympia, Washington, was an American activist and diarist.[1][2] She was a member of the pro-Palestinian group called the International Solidarity Movement (ISM).[3] She was killed by an Israel Defense Forces (IDF) armored bulldozer in a combat zone in Rafah,

Israeli court: American protester Rachel Corrie's death an accident - CNN.com
Photostory: Israeli bulldozer driver murders American peace activist
225px-Rachel_corrie.jpeg
largerachfront.jpg

rach.jpg
rach3.jpg
4332bd17dd382127ebf7c8538ce40591.jpg

So great Americans burn their national flag and incite violence and terrorism against innocent American children.

She was a traitor to her nation and race and should have had her American citizenship removed. She had been caught earlier in the day doing the same thing and was very nearly killed then, but because the position was not of much propaganda value she was moved to were the Egyptians were destroying illegal tunnels because an acyivists house was in the background about 500 metres away from the bulldozer. The UN should have stepped in and closed down gaza to all foreign activists and charged them with murder over her death.

Anyone that brings this up as a propaganda piece should be charged with a war crime and put in prison for 5 years

Israel, like america, has no qualms about taking out dissident voices.

And still combined they fall very short of those murdered by islam over the years. Over 250 dissidents taken out by hamas in just one week, care to pass some intelligent adult comment on your leaders actions ?

Correct...nothing and no one is going to stand in the way of Israel bulldozing terrorist headquarters and homes. :clap:
They do not need be terrorists, and Israel are the terrorists as far as I'm concerned. You will never continue this genocidal behavior, you will reap what you sow.

If there's one nation that knows how to deal with the Islamoterrorist animals, it would be Israel. And based on what is happening today all over the world with the Islamic cancer, the rest of the world should ask for Israel's help and guidance.

Apology not necessary.

Just two religious factions hell bent upon destrying the other. One just the same as the other.

Muslims are attacking every other religion, worldwide, even other Muslim sects.....who are the Jews attacking?
Farting Dumb wants Muslims to have the right to slaughter innocent people in the name of Allah.

Actually I'm fine with all frothy mouthed rabid zealots killing each other off.

Rachel Aliene Corrie (April 10, 1979 – March 16, 2003) from Olympia, Washington, was an American activist and diarist.[1][2] She was a member of the pro-Palestinian group called the International Solidarity Movement (ISM).[3] She was killed by an Israel Defense Forces (IDF) armored bulldozer in a combat zone in Rafah,

225px-Rachel_corrie.jpeg
largerachfront.jpg

rach.jpg
rach3.jpg

So great Americans burn their national flag and incite violence and terrorism against innocent American children.

She was a traitor to her nation and race and should have had her American citizenship removed. She had been caught earlier in the day doing the same thing and was very nearly killed then, but because the position was not of much propaganda value she was moved to were the Egyptians were destroying illegal tunnels because an acyivists house was in the background about 500 metres away from the bulldozer. The UN should have stepped in and closed down gaza to all foreign activists and charged them with murder over her death.

Anyone that brings this up as a propaganda piece should be charged with a war crime and put in prison for 5 years

Of course, the govt should control information now, beautiful.

Nothing and no one is going to stand in the way of Israel bulldozing Palestinian homes down. From reading the papers it sounds like those bulldozers terrorize nightly.

Apology not necessary.

Palestine, for like what seems forever. You may have heard of it and been programmed to attempt to justify it.

Apology not necessary.

Palestine, for like what seems forever. You may have heard of it and been programmed to attempt to justify it.

Jews are attacking Muslims in Palestine? I don't believe you.

Apology not necessary.

Depends upon whether you want to call the Israeli's jews or not I reckon.

Apology not necessary.

Is that why you whine everytime an IslamoNazi is put to sleep?

Apology not necessary.

Actually I don't, and you know that, and you have no need for reality or fact.

225px-Rachel_corrie.jpeg
largerachfront.jpg

rach.jpg
rach3.jpg

Of course, the govt should control information now, beautiful.

Yes to stop brainless buffoons like yourself from inciting sedition, terrorism, violence and riot. The simple answer is to pack your bags and go to a nation that endorses your ideology and see how long you last before being lifted and "disappeared"

Apology not necessary.

So you will have no problems in providing evidence of this happening using unbiased and non partisan sources.
Responding to attacks on unarmed women and children is not attacking the Palestinians it is defending against acts of war

Apology not necessary.

Depends upon whether you want to call the Israeli's jews or not I reckon.

It also depends on how much you have been brainwashed to believe that the Jews have no rights to defend against acts of war, war crimes, crimes against humanity and terrorism in their own lands.
NEVER FORGET THAT SIMPLE FACT PALESTINE IS JEWISH LAND UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW, AND IT IS THE ARAB MUSLIMS THAT ARE THE OCCUPIERS

Actually I don't, and you know that, and you have no need for reality or fact.

Funny, everytime a Muslim animal commits an atrocity in the name of Mohammad, you the moron go out of your way to equate the behavior of Muslims with Christians and Jews. That pig won't fly.

Well the Israelis bulldoze the homes of family members of Terrorists. So dont they know before hand that they are signing the warrant for destruction of their homes? they should know this.

Well the Israelis bulldoze the homes of family members of Terrorists. So dont they know before hand that they are signing the warrant for destruction of their homes? they should know this.
The animals have a very low learning curve.

Rachel Aliene Corrie (April 10, 1979 – March 16, 2003) from Olympia, Washington, was an American activist and diarist.[1][2] She was a member of the pro-Palestinian group called the International Solidarity Movement (ISM).[3] She was killed by an Israel Defense Forces (IDF) armored bulldozer in a combat zone in Rafah...
"Great American"? Ayataollah Boy?
It's so "as always" you Had to go back 13 Years little a'jad?
Such a Stale old topic too. I get to post this once a month.

Rachel Flagburner, killed while playing Chicken with an armored/poor visibility Bulldozer for Hours.

rachel%20corrie%202.jpg

rachel_corrie2.jpg

Rachel Flagburner, "Great American" killed while playing Chicken with an armored/poor visibility Bulldozer for Hours.

Keep your Shi'ite Taqqiyah in Tehran Ayatolla Boy.

`

`

Last edited:

225px-Rachel_corrie.jpeg
largerachfront.jpg

rach.jpg
rach3.jpg

Dont get in front of a Bulldozer, ask ANYONE who drives them, its the most dangerous piece of heavy equiptment, unlike excavators and other tractors, the operator is actually holding the machine back, as opposed to driving it forward. It takes some coordination and is difficult and VERY dangerous. I could very well see how this could be an accident especialy if she was out of the line of vision.

ISIS comparison, just laughable

Israel, like america, has no qualms about taking out dissident voices.

If they wanted to run her over, they would have done it right away, as it is, she was getting in the way of that thing for several hours. I could only think she was ok with whatever risk she was taking and the consequences.

Forum List

Back