Elie Wiesel, Nobel Peace Prize winner and Holocaust survivor, dies at 87

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
upload_2016-7-2_18-20-54.png

RIP

He made the best of a very bad situation first by surviving it and then by writing about it.

Anne Frank is the other well known author about the holocaust. She writes about the pre-confinement experience.

He finishes the picture with the confinement experience.

Sunni Man, et al,

Yeah! I was very surprised how many peoplle belong to the group called "Holocaust Deniers" and the harsh realities of Extermination Camps at Auschwitz-Birkenau, Chelmno, Majdanek, Sobibor, Treblinka and Bełżec, Poland --- and Sajmište, Serbia. I was assigned in Munich (Bavaria) for a time, and had the occasion to see Dachau. It was too small to be an Extermination Camp but was, by itself, brought about the death of over 30,000 Jewish internees.

Sunni is a great representative of the typical Muslim mentality and why people are fed up with Islam in general.
What's the problem?? ... :dunno:
All I did was post his own words concerning the Holohoax fantasy. ..... :cool:
(COMMENT)

There have been, for as long as I can remember, those that believed the Holocaust an elaborate hoax. I was astonished at the number of anti-Semitic views and those making the accusation that the Allied Powers exaggerated the enormity of the undertaking that resulted in 6 million deaths (Jews, Gypsies, Incompetent and Gays). Others simply or willfully dismisses the evidence and allegations as a huge deception; a set of coordinated conspiracies on the part of the Allied Powers. And there are some that simply believe that the Extermination Program "never happened." Or as our friend "Sunni Man" says: "Holohoax fantasy."

But what ever it is that you believe, Holocaust survivor Elie Wiesel talked about applying the lessons of the past to the advancement of civilization into the future. He always spoke of a bright and positive future; that was one reason behind of the Nobel Prize.

Most Respectfully,
R

ELIE WIESEL ~~ THE HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR THAT WASN’T
Incredibly, there apparently is no existing image of Elie Wiesel’s alleged tattoo.

This is the only known footage of Wiesel with both sleeves rolled up, and no tattoo is visible anywhere on the left arm, which is where Wiesel claims he still has this tattoo.

Sunni is a great representative of the typical Muslim mentality and why people are fed up with Islam in general.
What's the problem?? ... :dunno:

All I did was post his own words concerning the Holohoax fantasy. ..... :cool:

So when will you post the words of the many muslim leaders that have said similar things, I bet it clogs this board for weeks

Er, He was a Romanian, not israeli or Palestinian

He was a Jew and under international law a Palestinian, so what do you have to say for them apples.

Under the same international law the arab muslims have no legal or moral claim to the land of Palestine and should be moving back to their homeland of Jordan

Forum List

Back