great american killed by israel like isis ways

Rachel Aliene Corrie (April 10, 1979 – March 16, 2003) from Olympia, Washington, was an American activist and diarist.[1][2] She was a member of the pro-Palestinian group called the International Solidarity Movement (ISM).[3] She was killed by an Israel Defense Forces (IDF) armored bulldozer in a combat zone in Rafah,

Israeli court: American protester Rachel Corrie's death an accident - CNN.com
Photostory: Israeli bulldozer driver murders American peace activist
225px-Rachel_corrie.jpeg
largerachfront.jpg

rach.jpg
rach3.jpg
4332bd17dd382127ebf7c8538ce40591.jpg
When I was 3 I learned to step out of the way of bulldozers.
She's a Darwin Award winner.

Nothing and no one is going to stand in the way of Israel bulldozing Palestinian homes down. From reading the papers it sounds like those bulldozers terrorize nightly.
Correct...nothing and no one is going to stand in the way of Israel bulldozing terrorist headquarters and homes. :clap:
They do not need be terrorists, and Israel are the terrorists as far as I'm concerned. You will never continue this genocidal behavior, you will reap what you sow.
"As far as I'm concerned". Hee hee hee.

If there's one nation that knows how to deal with the Islamoterrorist animals, it would be Israel. And based on what is happening today all over the world with the Islamic cancer, the rest of the world should ask for Israel's help and guidance.

Apology not necessary.

Before you take the temple mount, you'd have to take out Hezbollah and Iran, neither of which you are able to do, but go ahead and try it, I could care less about Israel.

Nothing and no one is going to stand in the way of Israel bulldozing Palestinian homes down. From reading the papers it sounds like those bulldozers terrorize nightly.
Correct...nothing and no one is going to stand in the way of Israel bulldozing terrorist headquarters and homes. :clap:
They do not need be terrorists, and Israel are the terrorists as far as I'm concerned. You will never continue this genocidal behavior, you will reap what you sow.

If there's one nation that knows how to deal with the Islamoterrorist animals, it would be Israel. And based on what is happening today all over the world with the Islamic cancer, the rest of the world should ask for Israel's help and guidance.

Apology not necessary.

Before you take the temple mount, you'd have to take out Hezbollah and Iran, neither of which you are able to do, but go ahead and try it, I could care less about Israel.
Temple Mount? Well at least you call it by its correct Jewish name. Cause its significance to Muslims and Islam is mythical and fictional.

Apology not necessary.

Temple Mount? Well at least you call it by its correct Jewish name. Cause its significance to Muslims and Islam is mythical and fictional.
Mohammed ate some 'shrooms and flew on a horse. That was some trip!

Rachel Aliene Corrie (April 10, 1979 – March 16, 2003) from Olympia, Washington, was an American activist and diarist.[1][2] She was a member of the pro-Palestinian group called the International Solidarity Movement (ISM).[3] She was killed by an Israel Defense Forces (IDF) armored bulldozer in a combat zone in Rafah,

So what is the point of this thread? Do you actually believe anyone here doesn't know that a not-2-bright loony leftist stood in front of an operating bulldozer and got herself killed? I take it you are just selling your mindless hate for Jooos again, Dani.

Here is a less flattering shot of Rachel, in full anti-US anti-Israel anger

82363731_bf15e1c26e.jpg

Israel, like america, has no qualms about taking out dissident voices.

This "dissident" stood in front of an armored bulldozer.

Yeah, she wasn't too bright.

And her parents, of course, blame the rest of us for their child's STUPIDITY.. Pathetic A-holes.

Apology not necessary.

The Koran says Mohamad's spirit flew on a horse to the far mosque "over there", al Aqsa literally means "far away" in Arabic. Centuries later they created a myth that over there meant Jerusalem.

Funny part is Mohammad himself very clearly said that Jerusalem is the Jewish holy city and all Muslim should pray facing Mecca.

Last edited:

Apology not necessary.

The Koran says Mohamad's spirit flew on a horse to the far mosque "over there", al Aqsa literally means "far away" in Arabic. Centuries later they created a myth that over there meant Jerusalem.

Funny part is Mohammad himself very clearly said that Jerusalem is the Jewish holy cities and all Muslim should pray facing Mecca.

Not to mention the fact that Mohamed never was in Jerusalem but why mix facts with mythology, eh?

225px-Rachel_corrie.jpeg
largerachfront.jpg

rach.jpg
rach3.jpg

View attachment 80048
Agreed.

While the death of Corrie is a tragedy, regardless if it was an accident or the bulldozer intentionally ran over her (BTW, even someone in a wheelchair can outrun a bulldozer) to compare that situation to ISIS beheading people or burning them alive is the height of LW anti-semitic bullshit.

Yeah, and?

She was a useful idiot, nothing more.
That's true. Oh well, a

Yeah, and?

She was a useful idiot, nothing more.

That is true. Oh well, at least she did grease the chain on Israel's bulldozer.

View attachment 80048
Agreed.

While the death of Corrie is a tragedy, regardless if it was an accident or the bulldozer intentionally ran over her (BTW, even someone in a wheelchair can outrun a bulldozer) to compare that situation to ISIS beheading people or burning them alive is the height of LW anti-semitic bullshit.

Which brings us to the purpose of the OP ... another anti-Semitic twit hiding behind her bogus "pro-Palestinian" agenda. If the subject didn't include hate-4-Jooos, Dani would not be here.

Incredibly, the Danis here think no one can see them ... kinda like a 1 year old that covers her eyes and thinks because she can't see others, they can't see her. Pathetic child.

Last edited:

View attachment 80048
Agreed.

Which brings us to the purpose of the OP ... another anti-Semitic twit hiding behind her bogus "pro-Palestinian" agenda. If the subject didn't include hate-4-Jooos, Dani would not be here.

I support them for never letting any American ever forget Rachel Corrie who traveled to a war zone to condemn our American president, burn a mock American flag, join in with Palestinians chanting "Death to America" & then march in front of a moving bulldozer. May we all never ever forget her or Timothy McVey. God bless the USA.

Apology not necessary.

Funny part is Mohammad himself very clearly said that Jerusalem is the Jewish holy cities and all Muslim should pray facing Mecca.

Not to mention the fact that Mohamed never was in Jerusalem but why mix facts with mythology, eh?

What does that matter, he is not in Jerusalem now, obviously the land without people , HAD and still has people. The land without people is the myth.

What does that matter, he is not in Jerusalem now, obviously the land without people , HAD and still has people. The land without people is the myth.

The myth from which you so lamely deflect, is that Jerusalem is somehow a meaningful Islamic place. Its only true significance to Islamics is that it is central to the Jews.

225px-Rachel_corrie.jpeg
largerachfront.jpg

rach.jpg
rach3.jpg
When I was 3 I learned to step out of the way of bulldozers.
She's a Darwin Award winner.

Palestinians, their supporters & Aunt Jemima sure loved her.
Web
Images
Videos
News
Ads related to aunt jemima
[/paste:font]
Aunt Jemima Vintage - Deals on Aunt Jemima Vintage.
www.ebay.com

Deals on Aunt Jemima Vintage. New eBay Buyer Protection Program.
Categories: Collectibles, Cultures & Ethnicities, Advertising and more
Web Results

Searches related toaunt jemima

• th
    pinstopin.com

The myth from which you so lamely deflect, is that Jerusalem is somehow a meaningful Islamic place. Its only true significance to Islamics is that it is central to the Jews.
Muslims invaded and tried to destroy anything that was central to other faiths. In fact had it not been for the Muslim invasion of Israel and Europe, the Crusades would have never happened.

Muslims invaded and tried to destroy anything that was central to other faiths. In fact had it not been for the Muslim invasion of Israel and Europe, the Crusades would have never happened.

Sure looks like another Crusades is coming. Only this time the Jews & all other faiths will join with the Christians against our common enemy faith of radical Islamist's killing us infidels all over the world.

Which means we support what they're doing, it's pretty much how america got "settled". Complete with all your "savages" rhetoric, it is the rhetoric of genocide.

Apology not necessary.

Just two religious factions hell bent upon destrying the other. One just the same as the other.

Apology not necessary.

Just two religious factions hell bent upon destrying the other. One just the same as the other.

Muslims are attacking every other religion, worldwide, even other Muslim sects.....who are the Jews attacking?

Which means we support what they're doing, it's pretty much how america got "settled". Complete with all your "savages" rhetoric, it is the rhetoric of genocide.

Nobody's feeling sorry for genocidal Islamic animals any longer. It's time to stop being politically correct and do what's necessary.

Forum List

Back