Grandpa Spits, Curses At Young Woman

You and Pale and dilloduck are on this thread, bitching like mad because you claim I am "unfair" to those who attack American Muslims. If anyone is brain damaged, it is you haters who refuse to see the result of the bile you urp up on the 'net towards all Muslims, not I.

And BTW, don't parse my posts. I dun care if you delete an image or quote, but dun be leaving out portions of what I say, k? That's a violation of the TOS here.
You are brain damaged and insane.

And, try to look up ellipses. Of course, that will not change a thing with you. You accuse anyone of doing whatever the voices in your head tell you they do, not what reality is.

Idiot.

You cannot parse my posts just by adding ellipses.

I won't warn you twice, Si.

:eusa_whistle:

Newby wrote:

Why? Hate crimes against muslims are less than hate crimes against christians in this country, so why are you only concerned with the ones involving muslims?

I am more'n happy to discuss hate crimes against christians in the US, Newby. Do up a thread and I'm your gal.

But I'm not the one that continually talks about muslim hate crimes, you are. I'm simply asking you why you care about that, but not other religious hate crimes?

I am bumfuddled, Newby. Help me out. Christianity is America's dominant religion, so who all is hating on them?

If their congregants are being victimized by criminals for their beliefs, why isn't the christian media screaming about it?

Newby wrote:

You're only interested in discussing hate crimes against muslims, why is that?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/139690-should-the-us-girl-scouts-buy-their-uniforms-from-communist-china.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/science-and-technology/139964-irrationality-vs-science-in-the-uk.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/139984-would-you-consider-going.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/139953-bad-political-slogan.html

I obviously discuss many subjects having nothing whatever to do with Islamophobia, Newby. Seems to me, the amount of attention I bring to it makes you uncomfy.

Clinging to some comforting but faulty beliefs about American Muslims can be fun apparently, but do not blister my ass for attempting to introduce facts and rationality that tamper with that fake Care Bear of yours.

Ah, when backed into a corner, she comes out with bullshit lies about the person backing her into it. :lol: So, my questioning you about your reasons equate to me having 'faulty beliefs' about muslims does it? Why is that exactly? Would you care to explain where you come up with that premise simply from me asking you why you care about muslim hate crime but seemingly do not care about any other religious hate crime that is more prevalent? How does that logic work?

Madeline is a radical fundy of the Madeline faith. Her ideas have no basis in anything associated with reality. Her positions are just her beliefs in what the voices in her head tell her. There is no logic involved at all. She doesn't take kindly to having her faith questioned.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/139690-should-the-us-girl-scouts-buy-their-uniforms-from-communist-china.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/science-and-technology/139964-irrationality-vs-science-in-the-uk.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/139984-would-you-consider-going.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/139953-bad-political-slogan.html

I obviously discuss many subjects having nothing whatever to do with Islamophobia, Newby. Seems to me, the amount of attention I bring to it makes you uncomfy.

Clinging to some comforting but faulty beliefs about American Muslims can be fun apparently, but do not blister my ass for attempting to introduce facts and rationality that tamper with that fake Care Bear of yours.

Ah, when backed into a corner, she comes out with bullshit lies about the person backing her into it. :lol: So, my questioning you about your reasons equate to me having 'faulty beliefs' about muslims does it? Why is that exactly? Would you care to explain where you come up with that premise simply from me asking you why you care about muslim hate crime but seemingly do not care about any other religious hate crime that is more prevalent? How does that logic work?

Madeline is a radical fundy of the Madeline faith. Her ideas have no basis in anything associated with reality. Her positions are just her beliefs in what the voices in her head tell her. There is no logic involved at all. She doesn't take kindly to having her faith questioned.

To be honest, when one equates gossip to 'new data', all hope is lost for a rational discussion.

I am more'n happy to discuss hate crimes against christians in the US, Newby. Do up a thread and I'm your gal.

But I'm not the one that continually talks about muslim hate crimes, you are. I'm simply asking you why you care about that, but not other religious hate crimes?

I am bumfuddled, Newby. Help me out. Christianity is America's dominant religion, so who all is hating on them?

If their congregants are being victimized by criminals for their beliefs, why isn't the christian media screaming about it?

Ah, so now the truth comes out. :lol: You're biased against christians. :eusa_naughty:

Sooooooo, the faithful of the dominant religion of a country cannot be 'hated on'/ have hate crimes against them because they are the majority?

I'll ask an Israeli bus driver what s/he thinks of your theory.

BRB.

To be honest, when one equates gossip to 'new data', all hope is lost for a rational discussion.
Yuppers. Although I do think her problems are based both in irrationality and in dishonesty.

There is zero hope for rational and/or honest discussion.

Ah, so now the truth comes out. :lol: You're biased against christians. :eusa_naughty:
Spot on!

There is a muslimah who goes to my mosque.

She is a long time convert to Islam and is also 20+ years retired Navy vet.

And now works part time at a Walmart checking out customers to help pay for her daughter college.

And also wears hijab at her work.

She told me that one day a customer she was checking out said to her, "You shouldn't be here. You need to go back where you came from".

To which she quickly replied, "Ohio"? :eusa_angel:

Did I say he had been convicted, Si?

I didn't say you did.

You are arguing with yourself.

You are brain damaged.

You and Pale and dilloduck are on this thread, bitching like mad because you claim I am "unfair" to those who atefuse to see the result of the biu urp up on the 'net towards all Muslims, not I.

And BTW, don't parse my posts. I dun care if you delete an image or quote, bt dun be leaving out portions of what I say, k? That's a violation of the TOS here.

]
You know, they make meds for people with raging delusions, such as the delusion that you can order others around on a message board.
:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Surprise: More hate crimes against Christians than against Muslims
By: Mark Hemingway
Commentary Staff Writer
08/25/10 2:15 PM EDT
This morning there was a report that a cab driver in New York was stabbed because he was Muslim. While the facts are still emerging, all reasonable people can agree this is a shameful and un-American act if this proves to be true.

This incident will undoubtedly be used by the media to further push the narrative that the controversy over the Mosque near Ground Zero in New York shows how Americans are bigoted against Muslims. So here’s some clarifying info from the FBI. According to the latest hate crime statistics available, there were 1,606 hate crime offenses motivated by religious bias in 2008. A closer look: 65.7 percent of them were committed against Jews. Against Muslims? 7.7 percent.

Depending on which population estimates you accept for Muslims (anywhere between 4 and 7 million), hate crimes are committed against Jews at a rate three to eight times greater than against Muslims. Yet something tells me that despite all these hard numbers — as opposed to Time’s “anecdotal evidence” – that magazine is not going to run a cover anytime soon asking, “Is America Anti-Semitic?”

Read more at the Washington Examiner:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...-against-muslims-101489994.html#ixzz148YRYm1i

.... I condemn anti-semetism harshly, ....
But not when you practice it.

Bigotry is wrong, it's evil, it's unjust and I will speak out against it until the day I die, regardless of whose ox is getting gored.

Somehow, I don't believe you. I wonder why....
427968_128.jpg

Oh! Now I remember. That's why.

No, Newby.

I have seen zippedy-do-dah in the media about hate crimes on US christians. I don't remember such a crime ever occuring in the US, unless you count arson fires of churches. If this is happening and you make a thread about it, I will most happily dialogue with you.

Bigotry is always wrong, and crimes are always wrong -- and crimes motivated by bigotry are always wrong. I'd take up for justice no matter who the victim was.

If I had been in that Walmart's, do you think I'd have stood by and said nothing if I mistook that lady for a christian? I assure you, I would not have done.

Last edited:

No, Newby.

I have seen zippedy-do-dah in the media about hate crimes on christians. I don't remember such a crime ever occuring in the US, unless you count arson fires of churches. If this is happening and you make a thread about it, I will most happily dialogue about it.

Bigotry is always wrong, and crimes are always wrong -- and crimes motivated by bigotry are always wrong. I'd take up for justice no matter who the victim was.

If I had been in that Walmart's, do you think I'd have stood by and said nothing if I mistook that lady for a christian? I assure you, I would not have done.

Bigotry is always wrong except ,when you are the one practicing it.

Somehow, I don't believe you. I wonder why....
Oh! Now I remember. That's why.

So shoot me. I did not see that the image had been altered except to add the swastika. When Ravi told me, I deleted it. I also apologized to her, out in public.

BTW, nice of you to reproduce it here since it offended Ravi and Jillian. I'm sure they'll appreciate it -- but hey, you needed to score points and that's what really mattered, eh?

No, Newby.

I have seen zippedy-do-dah in the media about hate crimes on christians. I don't remember such a crime ever occuring in the US, unless you count arson fires of churches. If this is happening and you make a thread about it, I will most happily dialogue about it.

Bigotry is always wrong except ,when you are the one practicing it.

Bigots can give up their offensive manners and beliefs, Mr. Fitnah. People do sometimes outgrow sinful ways.

Ergo, being mean to bigots is not bigotry....but I do try not to "hate" anyone.

rose23.gif

You are the one demonstrating bigotry. You are blinded by your zealotry.

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one exhibiting intolerance, irrationality, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

You obstinately hold on to beleifs that have been shown to be false and inaccurate , You use slurs and invent lies to justify your bigotry .

.... I condemn anti-semetism harshly, ....
Somehow, I don't believe you. I wonder why....Oh! Now I remember. That's why.

So shoot me. I did not see that the image had been altered except to add the swastika. When Ravi told me, I deleted it. I also apologized to her, out in public.

BTW, nice of you to reproduce it here since it offended Ravi and Jillian. I'm sure they'll appreciate it -- but hey, you needed to score points and that's what really mattered, eh?

Oh, I told you about how your picture was anti-semitic in post No. 12 and ravi told you in post No. 9. You even said the pic stays in post No. 13 and saw no reason to remove it at all until somehow you had some fleeting sanity over 100 posts later (and while continually being reminded of how offensive and bigoted your pic was) and removed it, finally.

I take no responsibility whatsoever for your anti-semitism. You own that 100%, my little blue whackjob.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back