Grandpa Spits, Curses At Young Woman

Walmart will eagerly provide all the videos to the police. They do not want people to feel unsafe in their stores.

Si modo wrote:

Nooooooo. He is saying that you find others guilty as default and without foundation if anything involves a Muslim.

Moron.

I see. T'aint "news" until the guy's convicted? Arrests alone are not "news"? Someone should have told that to WRAL.com, donca think?
Sure arrests are news. Being arrested does not mean one is guilty, as you say he is.

Surely they taught you that in law school, right?

Did I say he had been convicted, Si?

No, I quoted the news coverage and said he had been a-r-r-e-s-t-e-d.

BTW, if he is convicted, will you be ready to condemn his acts then?

I see. T'aint "news" until the guy's convicted? Arrests alone are not "news"? Someone should have told that to WRAL.com, donca think?
Sure arrests are news. Being arrested does not mean one is guilty, as you say he is.

I didn't say you did.

You are arguing with yourself.

You are brain damaged.

Walmart will eagerly provide all the videos to the police. They do not want people to feel unsafe in their stores.

He committed at least part of his crime in front of store personnel, who were so concerned they called the cops.

There will not be an evidentiary problem with this prosecution.

Naah if the asshole is convicted Si will just blame the activist judicial system.
Really? And on what do you base that 'prediction'?

Surely you can find a case where I said anything about activist judges, right? I mean, if that is something I buy into, then your prediction might have foundation. So, go find that post of mine where I ever discussed anything concerning activist judges (other than this post).

Good luck with that, idiot.

I didn't say you did.

You are brain damaged.

You and Pale and dilloduck are on this thread, bitching like mad because you claim I am "unfair" to those who attack American Muslims. If anyone is brain damaged, it is you haters who refuse to see the result of the bile you urp up on the 'net towards all Muslims, not I.

And BTW, don't parse my posts. I dun care if you delete an image or quote, but dun be leaving out portions of what I say, k? That's a violation of the TOS here.

Naah if the asshole is convicted Si will just blame the activist judicial system.

Surely you can find a case where I said anything about activist judges, right? I mean, if that is something I buy into, then your prediction might have foundation. So, go find that post of mine where I ever discussed anything concerning activist judges (other than this post).

Uscitizen is just predicting more hypocrisy from you.

I'd say that was a safe bet.

I didn't say you did.

You are brain damaged.

You and Pale and dilloduck are on this thread, bitching like mad because you claim I am "unfair" to those who attack American Muslims. If anyone is brain damaged, it is you haters who refuse to see the result of the bile you urp up on the 'net towards all Muslims, not I.

And BTW, don't parse my posts. I dun care if you delete an image or quote, but dun be leaving out portions of what I say, k? That's a violation of the TOS here.
You are brain damaged and insane.

And, try to look up ellipses. Of course, that will not change a thing with you. You accuse anyone of doing whatever the voices in your head tell you they do, not what reality is.

Idiot.

I could well be wrong. However if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, most everyone will assume it is a duck.

Uscitizen is just predicting more hypocrisy from you.

I'd say that was a safe bet.
What you say on that front is a joke.

I could well be wrong. However if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, most everyone will assume it is a duck.
Find the post.

Otherwise, you look like the ass that baseless assuming makes you.

I didn't say you did.

You are brain damaged.

And, try to look up ellipses. Of course, that will not change a thing with you. You accuse anyone of doing whatever the voices in your head tell you they do, not what reality is.

Idiot.

You cannot parse my posts just by adding ellipses.

I won't warn you twice, Si.

Find the post.

Otherwise, you look like the ass that baseless assuming makes you.

Ahh :D
Well from one ass to another. Have a nice day.

No, I quoted the news coverage and said he had been a-r-r-e-s-t-e-d.

BTW, if he is convicted, will you be ready to condemn his acts then?

Doesn't ALL crime deserve condemnation, or is it only some that seem to be more important to you than others that deserve it?

Idiot.
You cannot parse my posts just by adding ellipses.

Of course I can't parse them by using ellipses. I properly quote them by using ellipses.

.... I won't warn you twice, Si.
Okie doke. :cuckoo:

Surprise: More hate crimes against Christians than against Muslims
By: Mark Hemingway
Commentary Staff Writer
08/25/10 2:15 PM EDT
This morning there was a report that a cab driver in New York was stabbed because he was Muslim. While the facts are still emerging, all reasonable people can agree this is a shameful and un-American act if this proves to be true.

This incident will undoubtedly be used by the media to further push the narrative that the controversy over the Mosque near Ground Zero in New York shows how Americans are bigoted against Muslims. So here’s some clarifying info from the FBI. According to the latest hate crime statistics available, there were 1,606 hate crime offenses motivated by religious bias in 2008. A closer look: 65.7 percent of them were committed against Jews. Against Muslims? 7.7 percent.

Depending on which population estimates you accept for Muslims (anywhere between 4 and 7 million), hate crimes are committed against Jews at a rate three to eight times greater than against Muslims. Yet something tells me that despite all these hard numbers — as opposed to Time’s “anecdotal evidence” – that magazine is not going to run a cover anytime soon asking, “Is America Anti-Semitic?”

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/surprise-more-hate-crimes-against-christians-than-against-muslims-101489994.html

Forum List

Back