All of heaven watches as we wield our vote

JenT

God lead our troops
Jul 3, 2009
West of the Rockies
All of heaven watches how we wield our vote

A man drives past the polling station with a shrug, thinking his one vote doesn't matter. Who cares?

Oh not many. Just all the host of heaven.

• "For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known. Therefore whatever you have spoken in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have spoken in the ear in inner rooms will be proclaimed on the housetops." (-Jesus, Luke 12)

If and how we vote bears a huge impact in the spiritual realm. These are not idle matters.

Christine O'Donnell has been labeled "mentally ill" through the media because she openly admits her relationship with her heavenly Father. Money changes hands as slanderous stories emerge in efforts to destroy her bid for the U.S. Senate. Through it all Christine smiles, reflecting on her unexpected success as prayer groups mobilize. These are the spiritual matters that rock the attention of heavenly hosts, and armed with what information we have, all of heaven watches how we wield our vote.

Will we always be right? Will our choices for Senate adhere to their promises? Probably not. But God knows whether we bothered to defend to the best of our ability a child's life hanging in the balance, or whether or not our children are indoctrinated in public schools to every foul and perverse practice known under the sun. Battle lines emerge as our children's age of consent is continually assaulted, that men would have the right to seduce ever-younger children without repercussion or interference from the parent. Today, Mayor Gavin Newsom is ahead in the polls. How quickly we forget a man who threw aside the vote of the people against gay marriage and ordered city staff to perform them.

Does God hold us responsible for what Newsom did? No. But if we vote to increase his power as Lieutenant Governor or fail to vote for his conservative opposition, every action that Newsom imposes will be directly attributable to those who had the power to stop him, and didn't.

Do you really think God isn't watching?

• "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment." (-Jesus, Matthew 12)

Actions have consequences. Inaction as well.

• "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. (Revelation 3)

Our public schools have become rampant indoctrination centers. Teachers have become so blatantly outrageous in their liberal practices that they don't even notice they are breaking the law, as evidenced by Barbara Boxer's campaign letter::

• "Dear Teachers, ...Various Government and Social Studies teachers throughout Los Angeles have asked if their students could take part in our campaign to gain an invaluable educational experience on one of the highest profile Senate races this election, earn extra credit, or fulfill class volunteer hours. We want to extend this opportunity to all local students and invite them to our state headquarters in Hollywood to volunteer."
And what does Boxer stand for? She voted for partial birth abortions, for unrestricted UN funding for population control policies, for embryonic stem cell research, to help students cross state lines to get abortions and against parental notification.

• "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea." (Mark 9)

Closing our eyes and covering our ears, making ourselves BLIND to the evil that proliferates when we fail to stand against it...do not fool yourselves into thinking that no one is watching.

Maybe our politician will lose, maybe the America we know and love will crumble, polluted and perverted beyond recognition by our fellow Americans, but win or lose, YOUR VOTE will shine for the righteous intent in which you stood. The host of heaven IS watching and forever recording every effort you made to protect our children, our country, our one nation under God. Do not waste this opportunity. Vote.

Vote to protect our children.

See Barbara Boxer's Campaign letter
http://www.blessedcause.org/Education/Boxer Campaign.jpg

Last edited:
" I am not a witch. I am YOU"

She IS a lot like me. I used to read Tarot cards. That's the beauty of Christ, doesn't matter what you've done, He loves and heals us all.

Great to be you. Fortunately, "the beauty of Christ" doesn't write nor pass legislation in this country, so Christine O'Donnell should have all the time in the world for her paryer circle jerks moving forward.

" I am not a witch. I am YOU"

She IS a lot like me. I used to read Tarot cards. That's the beauty of Christ, doesn't matter what you've done, He loves and heals us all.

Great to be you. Fortunately, "the beauty of Christ" doesn't write nor pass legislation in this country, so Christine O'Donnell should have all the time in the world for her paryer circle jerks moving forward.

You're kidding, right? Do ya see Ted Kennedy campaigning to keep his seat?

Whenever I get too concerned about any of the US Supreme Court Justices, I remember Who is ultimately in control.

This life is just about who we choose.

I thought Heaven was empty until after the rapture or somesuch?

??? really? The host of heaven is innumerable. I'm curious about Melchizedek, lot of speculation about him.

I can hardly wait to see it all.

someone posted on here the other day that something like 144,000 were all that would go to heaven.
But then the concept and qualifications for heaven is all messed up.

You're kidding, right? Do ya see Ted Kennedy campaigning to keep his seat?

Whenever I get too concerned about any of the US Supreme Court Justices, I remember Who is ultimately in control.

This life is just about who we choose.

Kennedy is dead. Whats was/is your point?

I thought Heaven was empty until after the rapture or somesuch?

??? really? The host of heaven is innumerable. I'm curious about Melchizedek, lot of speculation about him.

I can hardly wait to see it all.

someone posted on here the other day that something like 144,000 were all that would go to heaven.
But then the concept and qualifications for heaven is all messed up.
144,000 "of the tribes of Israel".

Jehovah's Witnesses insist it means 144,000 individuals...at least, that's what their promotional-literature suggests.​

From the OP:

The host of heaven IS watching and forever recording every effort you made to protect our children, our country, our one nation under God. Do not waste this opportunity. Vote.

JenT,

I don't know what possessed you to post this, but I have to say, the entire piece has completely missed the mark of faith that I am somewhat surprised to see a Christian post is. Not to mention write it!

The entire piece stinks of "Works Righteousness".

I mean really! The Hosts of Heaven are watching to make sure that I vote "the right way"? If I should vote the "wrong way" am I condemned to Hell? If so, why did Jesus die?

I'll hang my salvation on this verse and hope that whoever wrote that, actually opens God's Word in his/her life time.

Ephesians 2: 8-9

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Respectfully,

Immie

I'm guessing Heaven doesn't concern itself with which class of criminal we elect this cycle.

From the OP:

The host of heaven IS watching and forever recording every effort you made to protect our children, our country, our one nation under God. Do not waste this opportunity. Vote.

JenT,

I don't know what possessed you to post this, but I have to say, the entire piece has completely missed the mark of faith that I am somewhat surprised to see a Christian post is. Not to mention write it!

I mean really! The Hosts of Heaven are watching to make sure that I vote "the right way"? If I should vote the "wrong way" am I condemned to Hell? If so, why did Jesus die?

I'll hang my salvation on this verse and hope that whoever wrote that, actually opens God's Word in his/her life time.

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Respectfully,

Immie

Hi Immie!

Did I ever say salvation hangs on it? :eusa_hand: God forbid! Have you heard of the Bema seat? I was told the Olympics were fashioned after that. Does anyone get called up for finishing last? Or for stumbling along the way?

nope.

But the host of heaven does witness what happens here and from what I've read, are keenly interested in what matters spiritually. Whether we sit on the bench and refuse to get in the game, or whether we get out there and do our best...heaven watches. If you think the host of heaven is not aware of what is going on with politicians that have prayed, sought His council, pursued a Senate seat or any position of leadership and gotten slammed by persecution for their faith, do you think that gets overlooked???

And should that politician make it to office and is slammed on all sides with temptations and pressures...how they walk, how they hold up, how they are prayed for, how they pray and how they lean on the Lord, that's of interest in heaven as well.

Does heaven depend on it? nope. Is it all up to us and is God up there biting His nails wondering if we're going to succeed? NOPE. But what intensely interests spiritual beings is how God helps us. And I think the Bible indicates there are living beings that we have yet to know of:

Matthew 16:27
For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.

Luke 15:10
Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

12Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into. (1 Peter 1)
9 For I think that God has displayed us, the apostles, last, as men condemned to death; for we have been made a spectacle to the world, both to angels and to men. 10 We are fools for Christ’s sake, but you are wise in Christ! We are weak, but you are strong! You are distinguished, but we are dishonored! (1 Cor 4)
1 Timothy 5:21
I charge you before God and the Lord Jesus Christ and the elect angels that you observe these things without prejudice, doing nothing with partiality.
Hebrews 13:2
Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.
Revelation 5:11
Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands,
More on the Bema seat:
The Doctrine of Rewards: The Judgment Seat (Bema) of Christ | Bible.org - Worlds Largest Bible Study Site

The Meaning of the
Judgment (Bema) Seat

Both Romans 14:10 and 2 Corinthians 5:9 speak of the “judgment seat.” This a translation of one Greek word, the word bema. While bema is used in the gospels and Acts of the raised platform where a Roman magistrate or ruler sat to make decisions and pass sentence (Matt. 27:19; John 19:13), its use in the epistles by Paul, because of his many allusions to the Greek athletic contests, is more in keeping with its original use among the Greeks.

This word was taken from Isthmian games where the contestants would compete for the prize under the careful scrutiny of judges who would make sure that every rule of the contest was obeyed (cf. 2 Tim. 2:5). The victor of a given event who participated according to the rules was led by the judge to the platform called the Bema. There the laurel wreath was placed on his head as a symbol of victory (cf. 1 Cor. 9:24-25).

In all of these passages, “Paul was picturing the believer as a competitor in a spiritual contest. As the victorious Grecian athlete appeared before the Bema to receive his perishable award, so the Christian will appear before Christ’s Bema to receive his imperishable award. The judge at the Bema bestowed rewards to the victors. He did not whip the losers.”2 We might add, neither did he sentence them to hard labor.

Last edited:
From the OP:

JenT,

Respectfully,

Immie

Hi Immie!

Did I ever say salvation hangs on it? :eusa_hand: God forbid! Have you heard of the Bema seat? I was told the Olympics were fashioned after that. Does anyone get called up for finishing last? Or for stumbling along the way?

nope.

But the host of heaven does witness what happens here and from what I've read, are keenly interested in what matters spiritually. Whether we sit on the bench and refuse to get in the game, or whether we get out there and do our best...heaven watches. If you think the host of heaven is not aware of what is going on with politicians that have prayed, sought His council, pursued a Senate seat or any position of leadership and gotten slammed by persecution for their faith, do you think that gets overlooked???

And should that politician make it to office and is slammed on all sides with temptations and pressures...how they walk, how they hold up, how they are prayed for, how they pray and how they lean on the Lord, that's of interest in heaven as well.

Does heaven depend on it? nope. Is it all up to us and is God up there biting His nails wondering if we're going to succeed? NOPE. But what intensely interests spiritual beings is how God helps us. And I think the Bible indicates there are living beings that we have yet to know of:

For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.

Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

12Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into. (1 Peter 1)

9 For I think that God has displayed us, the apostles, last, as men condemned to death; for we have been made a spectacle to the world, both to angels and to men. 10 We are fools for Christ’s sake, but you are wise in Christ! We are weak, but you are strong! You are distinguished, but we are dishonored! (1 Cor 4)

I charge you before God and the Lord Jesus Christ and the elect angels that you observe these things without prejudice, doing nothing with partiality.

Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.

Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands,

More on the Bema seat:
The Doctrine of Rewards: The Judgment Seat (Bema) of Christ | Bible.org - Worlds Largest Bible Study Site

The Meaning of the
Judgment (Bema) Seat

Both Romans 14:10 and 2 Corinthians 5:9 speak of the “judgment seat.” This a translation of one Greek word, the word bema. While bema is used in the gospels and Acts of the raised platform where a Roman magistrate or ruler sat to make decisions and pass sentence (Matt. 27:19; John 19:13), its use in the epistles by Paul, because of his many allusions to the Greek athletic contests, is more in keeping with its original use among the Greeks.

This word was taken from Isthmian games where the contestants would compete for the prize under the careful scrutiny of judges who would make sure that every rule of the contest was obeyed (cf. 2 Tim. 2:5). The victor of a given event who participated according to the rules was led by the judge to the platform called the Bema. There the laurel wreath was placed on his head as a symbol of victory (cf. 1 Cor. 9:24-25).

In all of these passages, “Paul was picturing the believer as a competitor in a spiritual contest. As the victorious Grecian athlete appeared before the Bema to receive his perishable award, so the Christian will appear before Christ’s Bema to receive his imperishable award. The judge at the Bema bestowed rewards to the victors. He did not whip the losers.”2 We might add, neither did he sentence them to hard labor.

I'm in the middle of something and cannot read all of that right now, JenT.

However, I wanted to reply quickly.

No, you did not say salvation depends upon it. However, if you read the piece that you posted, it sure sounds like that is what the writer is saying.

Immie

From the OP:

JenT,

Respectfully,

Immie

Hi Immie!

nope.

More on the Bema seat:

The Meaning of the
Judgment (Bema) Seat

I'm in the middle of something and cannot read all of that right now, JenT.

However, I wanted to reply quickly.

No, you did not say salvation depends upon it. However, if you read the piece that you posted, it sure sounds like that is what the writer is saying.

Immie

Thanks! I'll have to be more careful in the future to make that clear.

I'm guessing Heaven doesn't concern itself with which class of criminal we elect this cycle.

But Christ showed there is an emphasis on children.

And what is happening to our kids in the womb and in public school is outrageous.

God forgives and forgets, but as our nation goes down this road of self destruction and teaches our kids to behave like apes, why do we expect we will be left alone to corrupt the world?

Forum List

Back