Graham sums up how stupid the GOP has become

'Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) in a number of ways epitomizes the Republican Party’s descent into intellectual rot and immoral opportunism. Graham as a candidate called out President Trump as a bigot and "the most flawed nominee in the history of the Republican Party.”

[…]

He’s now among the worst apologists for Trump — vowing to investigate unsubstantiated smears of the Justice Department and FBI and insisting there was no collusion between the Trump team and the Russians (despite evidence of Paul Manafort’s meeting with Konstantin Kilimnik, the Trump Tower June 2016 meeting and the Roger Stone-WikiLeaks connection.)

[…]

There was one remark that perfectly typifies the horrible habits of the Trumpized GOP — playing to low-information voters’ ignorance, ignoring real problems in favor of hyperventilating over phony ones, infatuation with authoritarianism and deep cynicism.'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-become/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.959877253bfc

The GOP’s descent into intellectual rot, immoral opportunism, and repressive authoritarianism.

He’s representing South Carolina. My grandpa was involved in politics there. He would be the first to tell you that they are about the dumbest motherfuckers you’ll ever encounter.

Yea...fuckin stats, right?

Who needs those when you have wing nut OPINION

Yes, Rich was murdered. We don't know how or why it happened. But we do know it had NOTHING to do with the hacking at the DNC. FOX News Reports to the contrary, Seth had no connection to the hacking or WikiLeaks.

We also know from the DC Police Department, that Rich's personal laptop and computer contained no evidence of any communications with WikiLeaks, his work at the DNC did not give him access to the email server which was hacked, and the evidence from the British SS, the Dutch security department, and Roger Stone's computer is that the GRU hacked the DNC. In addition to which, the Grand Jury in the Russian Investigation has filed indictments against the GRU for the hacking.

The "private detective" whose interviews formed the basis of Hannity's report is one of those who filed suit against Hannity and FOX, saying that careful editting (again see opening sequence of "The Running Man"), made it seem that he said things that he didn't say. His investigation revealed NO EVIDENCE of any connection between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks. That Hannity edited out the questions he responded to and edited in entirely different questions to make it seem like he was implicating Rich in the hacking, when in fact, the opposite was true.

Last but not least, the Mueller Investigation provided actual REAL evidence to the Grand Jury, evidence which is supported and provided by the security departments in three different nations, and by emails evidence in the Stone case filed with the Courts, that the GRU are responsible for the hacking. Guccifer2.0 claimed credit for and bragged about the hacking. The Grand Jury has indicted a dozen Russians for the hacking.

And Michael Cohen took a $50,000 to Prague when he met with Russians in Prague, and paid for "technical matters", which the Trump Corporation reimbursed him for.

So far no evidence has implicated anyone in the murder of rich nor is there any evidence of collusion with trump. You're naive if you don't think russia is trying to affect elections. O tried to influence israel elections. That was illegal but nary a peep from the libs. The US has been actively affecting and overthrowing govts for decades. Where were you?

Yes, Americans have been very big on regime changes over the years. It's why Iranians hate them, and why Muslims in general hate the USA. Americans have supported and backed some of the most violent and repressive right wing regimes in history. "Better dead than red" wasn't just a slogan.

I do find it odd, that an guy who claims he's an American has NO problem at all with Russian interference into American elections. But then Trout has siding with the Russians on this forum from the first day he showed up here.

Of course I don't want Russia or any other country tampering with our elections. But, how exactly are we gonna take the high road when we're overthrowing russia satellite countries and hacking elections around the world? Lol .

Again, spoken like someone who really isn't an American. I'm NOT an American and I'm just as outraged at Russian interference in the US election, as I was when the CIA was allowing the Shah of Iran to murder members of his own family and throw Iranian dissidents into jail and torture them.

I get that some of you are so partisan that you don't care how Trump won, but he is owned, lock stock and big fat barrel by Vladimir Putin, and Trump is destroying the American economy as surely as if he took a bulldozer and a wrecking ball to it. The Midwestern farmers have lost markets they have spent their entire lives building. China will continue to buy their soybeans from Russian farmers, and from South America.

Xi and Putin are busy carving up the world between them. Xi gets Asia and Africa, Putin the Middle East, the former Soviet Empire, and a free hand in Europe with NATO fractured. Whenever a power vaccuum is created, and Trump pulling the US out of every treaty and trade deal they have is creating such a vaccuum, another power will move in to fill it. Like ISIS rising out of defeated Saddam Hussein's Iraqi army. The problem being, that when you create a power vaccuum, you initially have no idea of what will come after to replace it.

Since the end of WWII, the USA has dominated the world both militarily and economically. Donald Trump is bankrupting the US economy as surely as he has bankrupted 7 mega corporations in his lifetime. He has rolled back the regulations put in place to prevent another stock market crash, like 2008, and he's cut taxes and created the largest deficits in history.

When Trump took office, he promised to reverse everything that Obama accomplished. Obama's greatest accomplishment was the longest period of sustained growth in US history. True to his word, Trump is well on his way to destroying it.

Trump is undoing the failures of the previous two buffoons. W and O are stains on this country and brought us to where we are right now with their horrid foreign and domestic policies, never ending wars. That is on them.....not Trump. That you can't even see something that simple shows how truly partisan you are. My dog could have grown this country more than O did. He did absolutely nothing and the economy improved despite him hindering it at every possible way. Trump is miles above the previous two outhouse bottom feeders.

If your dog could have grown the economy better than Obama did it, why hasn't the double goosing of huge tax cuts for both corporations and the wealthy, and the largest deficits in US history produced the "growth on steroids" that Trump promised? He promised 4%

Trump's job growth is much lower than Obama's. His stock market growth is way behind Obama's first two years in office; and his GDP growth is barely higher than Obama's despite the largest budget deficits in US history. What the government bought with those deficifits was the tax cuts. More wealth for the top 20% of Americans, nothing for those who are paying the bills.

Trump promised every American worker a $4000 raise from the corporate tax cuts and the repatriation of off-shore profits. A few thousand workers - about 5% of the workforce, got a one-time $1000 bonus. Corporations used this enormous influx of cash to buy-back issued and outstanding shares, further increasing the value of the remaining stockholdings, without creating tax consequences for the shareholders. 2018 saw the largest dollar value of corporate buy-backs in US history. Record numbers of corporations have already announced share buy-backs for 2019.

And let's be really clear: It's not the Warren Buffett's that are being pushed out of their small shareholdings in corporate America, or the guys like Bill Gates. It's the guys like Ray From Cleveland, who bought stocks as a hedge for their 401K'S. The wealthy are now squeezing the middle class right out of the stock market.

when Graham's approval rating dipped to the 50% level he started kissing Trumps fat ass - now that he's back up in the 80's he can wipe off his chin.
Sounds fishy to me that Graham changed his tune after he & Comrade Trump had that private lunch together. I guess pics of young boys swimming found on Graham's computer would make him come around to Trump's way of thinking.

God will succor the just and punish the unjust.

Yes Shrimp Republicans are in lots of trouble
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers.
You mean like the kids coming up through Mexico? Put the pipe down.

Forum List

Back